Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
  • Post
  • Reply
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

"...oh?" she looks curiously at the arrangement in the supply cabinet. "...videogames. don't think too hard about it..." she mutters to herself before taking the cup.

Heading across the bridge with the others, she eyes the coffin on the extended platform curiously. She begins to cautiously move towards the coffin in R -15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011






Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo starts to shove any bookshelves and chairs she can in the western direction. "We can try to make a path from those. Gonna be shaky but probably better than what we have..."

Athletics: 1d20+16 32 Trying to create a makeshift bridge from g--35 to the closest platform

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Plutonis fucked around with this message at Jun 8, 2017 around 00:59

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio

Akio stares out into the abyss and shakes his head slowly. "This place is seriously messed up, and I don't just mean in the sense that it's torn apart..."

He walks up to the second door to the eastern classroom and a sense of alarm strikes him. Was that blood on the floor?! "Hey, we might have something here! I'm gonna take a look, someone might be hurt."

Walking up to G-21, opening the door and looking into the room.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

You're just lucky my jaw is broken!


Kasaya Itsumi

"What? Blood? Yeah, lets check that out. What is going ON here?" she asks, somewhat rhetorically. She follows Akio and readies her phone with Sunbright, just in case.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko

She pauses at Kasaya's rhetorical question. "...something like this has already happened to me. the... the last time I died in the game. sometimes I... have a little trouble telling what's real. I just thought I was going crazy..."

Mirthless fucked around with this message at Jun 10, 2017 around 20:07

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


Noriko:

Approaching cautiously(bonus to Passive Perception), you stop several feet away from the coffin and shift your eyes from side to side. Something feels off. But the feeling passes, and nothing bars your path towards touching the coffin.

Tsukiyo: With the strength of Flagello, heroine swordmaster, rather than Tsukiyo Chavez, school girl, you effortlessly haul the book shelf over and set it down, balanced steadily on the wooden platform and the massive rebar segment sticking out of the next platform. One down, 3-4 to go!

Ah, you're out of bookshelves. On the next platform at J-38 you notice a bulky iron hook set on a heavy base that is loosely embedded in the floor.

Akio, Itsumi: Opening the classroom door, you spy a horrible pale creature, hunched over, eyes ringed with black circles.





Aaaaaaa! ... Ah, it's one of your classmates. In fact, he's in your Soulshell! Tatsumi Sato, or Capo Kappo as he's known online. He's squatting calmly atop an overturned cabinet, a few splatters of blood messing up his uniform and hair. Behind him the Hittori sisters are facing a door that leads to the adjacent classroom. The younger Akane(-D-19) is wringing her hands and watching the older Takano(-D-21) with clear worry. Senpai is watching the door while holding a box-cutter, it and her right forearm drenched in fresh blood. And the three of them are standing on what seems to be a massive overgrowth spilling out of that adjacent door... and the wall... and part of the ceiling...

Your sudden entrance prompts Akane to scream, Takano to backstep and cover her sister's mouth to stifle it, and Sato to fall over backwards.

: "Ow... uhm... hey, survivors?" Sato sits up and waves at you with his lit up cellphone.

: Takano gestures towards you with her free, bloody hand and the box-cutter to get in. "Get in!" She practically hisses it, irritated. "Are you two real? What are your names?!"

: Akane waves to you two timidly as Takano lets her go. "H-heya."

---

Perhaps prompted by the noise you're making, the door to the other classroom opens(F-26) and an unknown school girl looks out, clearly confused and fearful. "H-Hello...? Is anyone there...?"

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2017 around 03:51

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko

Noriko falters for a moment. "...hm." her curiosity builds, though. She stalks closer to the coffin, moving slowly and carefully. "maybe i can use a cooldown..."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

You're just lucky my jaw is broken!


Kasaya Itsumi

"What... happened to your arm? We need to get that patched up!" Itsumi says, not wanting to go in the room without the rest of her friends ready to go in together. "Why don't you come here so I can patch that up? We'll get that all better in no time!" she says, with a hint of affected cheer.

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio

"Real? Of course we're real, even the unreal is real here! Don't you recognize us?" Akio frowns. If it had just been him there he wouldn't have asked, but it seemed odd that she wouldn't recognize someone as outgoing as Itsumi. "I'm Yamamura Akio, she's Kasaya Itsumi and we're with three—" Akio's voice cuts short as the nearby door begins to open. The door leading to the same room Hattori-senpai had been pointing her box-cutter at... Uh, when she had asked for their names, could she have meant... poo poo!

With no time to explain Akio grabs Itsumi's wrist and tries to pull her into the classroom with him as he urgently whispers into his phone. "Everyone, quick, hide or something! I don't think that's a normal person coming out of the other classroom!"

Trying to quickly get into the classroom, but if Itsumi doesn't follow I guess I'm staying put!

Sockerbagarn fucked around with this message at Jun 12, 2017 around 23:37

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

Being somewhat away, Tsukiyo doesn't hear Akio's warning, and instead approaches the room where the schoolgirl is. "Hey, are you hurt? Is there a way out in the classroom you are?"

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classrooms:

Seeing the expanse of broken school hanging over inky nothing would leave a lot of teenagers dumbstruck, awed, over even fearful. But something about the prior moments with his molten dog and fighting monsters left a mark on Takashi. Tapping a few buttons on his phone, he summons the spirit of the non-combat pup to his side, a gentler, smaller .attak that looks like nothing more than a household dog mixed with a lava flow. With his avatar beside him, he passes Tsukiyo as she finishes moving a bookcase over the gap. Flashing her a very American thumbs up, he uses her bridge as a platform to hurl himself over the pit.

And again. Like the natural athlete he is, Takashi bounds across the pieces hanging in emptiness, stopping once he comes upon the crystalline coffin. (Checks #1 & #2 - 27, 34) As he reaches it, he concentrates on sending it back to the relative safety of Felix, reaching one hand out to touch it as his other holds on to .attak's warm, rocky fur. Task completed (?), he makes the quick hop to what may have once been a boy's restroom, and continues on to the treasure further away. (Checks #3, #4, #5 - 26, 37, 37)

Starting to show signs of fatigue after so many successive leaps, his first hop back from the chests is his weakest yet, and the subsequent jump is even weaker, but through a combination of training, raw skill and luck, even Takashi's weakest attempts clear the darkness that he can almost feel reaching up for him. (Checks #6 & #7 - 23, 22) Exhaling a deep breath he didn't realize he was holding in, Takashi pats his dog's head, "Come on boy, our friends are waiting." .attak barks happily, bounding ahead with renewed vigor, and Takashi follows almost as effortlessly as he started. (Checks #8, #9, #10 - 38, 25, 31)

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


Akio, Itsumi: Senpai glares at the both of you.

: "It's not my blood."

: "It's OK, Tak, they're in my class. That's the guy who broke his nose on the DDR platform!" She pats her sister on the shoulder, smiling.

Takano lowers her hands and everybody looks at the door with sudden fear, Akio and Itsumi stepping hastily into the room.

: "It tries to trick you, it's intelligent..."

Noriko: You tentatively approach the Coffin, resolved to use a Defensive Cooldown if anything happens. (+2 Defenses for Caution!)

Soft purple-red glows bloom on either side of you, hidden things growing beneath the walkway becoming aware of you. It seems something has happened! Great tendrils of flesh rise on either side and swing at you from right to left, as is only appropriate in Japan. It slams her forcefully, Pushing her towards the edge of the walkway and forcefully smashing her for 15 Physical/Poison Damage! The slime covering it feels nauseating to the touch and the stench floods her nostrils, a moment of Weakness overtaking her, leaving her Weakened USONT!


Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
Stationary, 10 Feet Below

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

: "And I think it's eating who it catches, there was another student that didn't end up in a coffin!" She gestures at the door to the adjacent room and looks utterly frustrated.

: "Uhm, I think Senpai wants to save them, but like.. uh, we're not too good on the fighting. I'm really more of a cook." Sato waves his cell phone and chuckles weakly. "

: "... That's right. And how are you doing in here? ..." Takano crosses her arms and stares you two down, her eyes widening with concern. "Are those bites?" She points at your arms. "We have to find a way home. It isn't safe to play hero. Stick with me and I'll get you out of here."

: "We just have to stick together. Do you need to patch up?" Akane puts on a toothy grin.

Tsukiyo: The girl's face is shrouded in shadows. She beckons you closer, into the classroom. "Please, somebody's been hurt..." Without waiting she seizes your wrist and leads you inside, her grip cold.

But you've already trusted her. And inside the total darkness of the classroom, you realize this thing is only shaped like a teenage girl.



Descending from the ceiling around you, others join her. They whisper sweet words laced with venom about the horrible hooligan girl and the first girl digs her nails into Tsukiyo's wrist, the two dealing 10 Cold Damage to her and lacing her with 20 Impending Necrotic Damage. The unnatural touch removes any THP Tsukyio had as well. Defense Gain or Surge Use cancels Impending Damage before SONT.



Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain/Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP

Takashi: You save one of the nondescript black-haired boys that usually joins Akane's clique at lunch. Then as though it were simple platforming, you bound across the gaps in the darkness. There is a brief moment of shock as you leap to the third platform, when the torn strand of a former restroom suddenly cracks with your weight and the urinals fall into the darkness. (Acrobatics Failure 1!)

Recovering (Acrobatics Success 2!), you continue and inspect the precious treasure:

quote:

Ring of Ogre Strength

A crude, thick band of dented iron. It actually feels heavy!

Ring Slot
Passive: Add +1 Damage per Enhancement Plus to your Criticals

Holy Gauntlets

High quality and marked with holy sigils, these tidy white chain-link gloves emit a soft aura of light when willed to.
(Modified slightly from Character Builder entry.)

Hands Slot
Daily(Free): Changes the Damage type of your next Attack to Radiant. Deals an extra 1d6 Radiant on a Hit.
Passive: Deal +1 Damage when dealing Radiant Damage(Your Attacks/Persona Attacks)
At-Will(Minor): Sheds Light in 15 Foot(3 Square) radius OR (Free) Stops Shedding Light

You arrive back with the others in time to see Tsukiyo step into the dark classroom, surrounded by red hues, Akio and Itsumi step into the other room with Takano, Akane and Sato... and a pair of massive tentacles striking at Noriko!



(Combat Rules. Everybody may act! Updating Friday/Saturday.)

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 18, 2017 around 03:26

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio / Ambrose

Akio cringes at Akane's introduction of him to her sister. "C'mon, I didn't break my nose... I just tripped a little and, uh, bled profusely all over the place... A-Anyway, that's not important!" He turns to the older sister. "Playing heroes or no, I'm not leaving others to get eaten. Look, I don't know how to explain it, but some sort of power awakened within us when we got into danger. We can fight back! If there are others in danger we have to save them, or at least give it our best shot."

And that's about when he notices the commotion out in the hall. "That doesn't sound good." Akio turns around and bursts out of the door, spots Takashi and... Holy poo poo. He gives Takashi a nod and rushes across the narrow platform over to assist Noriko. Mid stride he taps his phone and summons forth Ambrose to mark the beast. When he reaches Noriko he moves past her and places his hand on the coffin to transport it to safety. "Sorry for barging in! I can teleport to get out of this mess, flee if you can!"

Standard & Move: Double move to Q-15 (Exit door to G-20, move SE and jump from G-17 to L-15, then move south, zig-zagging to avoid any threatened squares if possible.)
Minor: Mark left tentacle? (Unless the monster counts as one entity, in which case just mark all of it.)
Free: Touch coffin and send it back to Felix.

pre:
Avatar: Ambrose
HP: 51/60 (THP: 0)	AC:	25	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/10 (V: 17)	Fort:	17	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +4		Ref:	18	Vision: Low-light Vision
Speed: 6		Will:	20	Action Points: 1
Languages: Common, Elven		Fortune Points: 2

Farbond Spellblade Longsword: +13, 1d8+6 (MBA)

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Aegis of Shielding	[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Vanishing Blade
Booming Blade		[ ] Argent Rain			[ ] Shielding Fire
Sword Burst		[ ] Fey Step			[X] Rune of the Undeniable Dawn (Fate)
			[ ] Sword of Sigils		
Summoned Armor		[ ] Dimensional Vortex		
Acrobat Boots		[ ] Shield
			[ ] Armathor's Step
			[ ] Arcane Mutterings
			
Passives
Eladrin Will: +5 bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Rose King's Shield: Once per turn gain THP when hitting an enemy with Booming Blade.
White Lotus Riposte: If an enemy I have hit with an arcane at-will attacks me they take 4 damage.
War Wizard's Expertise: -5 penalty to hit allies with arcane attacks.

Ongoing

Magic Items
[ ] Bladed Bolter Bandolier. Waist. +1 AC, +1 Fortitude. (Daily, Free Action): Spawn a Bolter within Range 5.
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)

Support Persona: Kuru (World)
Mamagnara (+10 vs Reflex. Close Burst 1. Deals 1d6+2 Acid Damage to all enemies and applies -2 AC/Fort UEONT.)
Bear Hug (+10 vs Fortitude. Melee. Deals 3 Physical Damage and Roots target USOMNT)
Weakness: Thunder, Lightning

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

"AHHH!" Tsukiyo shouts as several nails sink on her flesh, chilling her body before she immediately retaliates by slashing at one of the bully phantoms, then quickly leaping to the side, the sheer impact of her crash landing destroying the ghostly schoolgirl before she tries to escape towards the classroom's door, hoping she can avoid being surrounded. "H-Help everyone!"

Standard: MBAing the Lady in front of me! Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+14 27 1d10+15 22
Fortune: Leap to B-25 and bursting both of them in front of me! Overwhelming Advance vs B-27 and 26: 2#1d20+9 16 23 Misses one but destroys the other!
Minor: Activating Stone's Endurance
Move: Escaping to G-26


pre:
Flagelo   						 
HP: 40/59 (0)	        AC:	21	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/11 (V: 13)	For:	21	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +5		Ref:	16	Action Points: 0
Speed: 5		Will:	15	Fortune Points: 1
Languages: Common, Giant	Vision: Normal

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Duelist Assault		[ ] Second Wind		       [ ] Lifestealer Greatsword
Battle Wrath          	[ ] Sohei Flurry	       [ ] Whiteflame Scale Armor
                        [ ] Stone's Endurance          [ ] Wildrunners
                        [ ] [ ] Power Strike           [x] Lucky Charm
                        [ ] Sohei Parry                [ ] Mask of the Cackling Imp
                        [ ] Ignore Weakness

Fate
Warding Flourish
               
Passives:.
Roll Twice on Ath rolls to Jump or Climb
+2 all defenses against opportunity attacks
Lifestealer Greatsword - Whenever you kill an enemy with this weapon you gain 6 THP
Wildrunners: When Running, Move your Speed +4.
Resist 5 Radiant
+2 Damage +2 Bull Rush when Charging

Support Persona
Iron Horse (Hierophant)
Overwhelming Advance (vs Fort. Move up to 4 and Close Burst 1. All Creatures hit are pushed back 2 and take 2d4+1 Force Damage.)
Beam (9 vs Reflex. Range 8. Deals 2d4+1 Fire Damage and applies Ongoing 2 Fire(Save Ends.) 
As long as the Ongoing Effect persists target has -2 Defenses to You alone.)
Passive: Resist Lighting/Thunder 5
Weakness: Psychic

IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classroom:

Catching his breath, Takashi watches Tsukiyo follow the girl about the same time tentacles fly from the gaps around Noriko. "Everyone! Problems in the hall!" he calls a mere second before Akio joins him. Returning the nod, Takashi's avatar grows in size to the massive war dog, and together they rush towards Noriko and her assailant.

Barely able to stand on the bridge due to size, .attak balances over the edge to bark percussively at the giant eyeball lurking below. The surface of the giant sclera ripples from the force and then begins to sizzle; growling, hackles raised, heat boils off the pup in waves.

  • Currently: Defender Aura, Defense Set 1 - 24/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI
  • Move: to J-16
  • Free: Pull Trident (Hungry Spear/ Heavy Thrown 10/20)
  • Standard: RBA vs AC (Eye @ N-16): 1d20+11 25 1d8+7 13 damage

pre:
.attak    						 
HP : 47/57 (THP: 14)   Passive Insight    : 18    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 9/9 (V: 14)   Passive Perception : 23    1 Defend       24/24/21/18
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-light         2 Raging       22/24/21/18
Speed : 8 (7)                                     3 Defend BL    26/24/21/18
Action Points : [1]                               4 Raging BL    24/24/21/18
Fortune Points : [2/2]

At Will               Encounter                Daily
Jarring Smash         [ ] Savage Cut           [ ] Life-Ending Strike
Run Down              [ ] Brutal Slam          [ ] Feral Rampage
Vengeful Guardian     [ ] Dirty Deed           [ ] Avenging Flame (Fate)
Defender Aura         [ ] Thri-Kreen Claws     [ ] Ignore Pain
                      [ ] Second Wind          [ ] Snarling Defiance
                      [ ] Bloodclaw (Item)     [ ] Mask (Guilty Corpse, Item)

Passives:
Molten :     DR5 vs. Fire
Vitality :   DR3 vs. Necrotic
Overwhelm :  Attacks against slow/immob targets knock them prone
Defender :   Aura 1, -2 to attack rolls that don't include me
Guardian :   +2 AC when Defender Aura active
Raging :     Aura drops, gain +1d8 damage on at-wills
Blooded :    +2 AC/Saves when Bloodied
Heartless :  +2 attacks/damage for 1 turn after using Second Wind
Armed :      Once per turn, draw or stow as a free action
Leap :       Always considered to have a running start
Nap :        Gain benefits of extended rest after 4 hours

Persona:
Yomotsu-Shikome (Hermit)
Evil Touch (vs Will. Melee. Deals 1d6+1 Necrotic Damage to one target.)
Tarunda (vs Fortitude. Ranged 5. Target -2 Attack UEONT.)
Passive: Resist Necrotic 3
Weakness: Radiant

IRL:
Academics: +1  - ***
Charm: +1      - **
Courage: +1    - **

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

"...heh, a trap." She slides back through the shadows away from the tentacles as they loom down on her, and then sends the shadows crashing back into the assaulting monster. Nodding to Akio, she slides back further up the platform towards safety (taking a sip from her mocha if she was hurt)

Immediate Interrupt: Moonstride (enemy moves adjacent: shift two squares away from enemy and become insubstantial (take half damage from all sources))
--(if they can still attack Noriko, HP is 35/43 after half damage)

Standard: Templar's Fist on left tentacle:
Templar's Fist vs Left Tentacle: 1d20+10 21 1d10+8 9)
target is slowed until the end of my next turn, next ally who hits and damages target gains a +3 power bonus on attack rolls until the end of their next turn


Move: Orb of Nimble Thought(shift 4 north from wherever I ended up after Moonstride)
--(if Noriko was hit): Minor: Consume Beginner's Mocha (heal 6 HP, +2 defenses USOENT)



(hp is 43 or 41)
pre:
Memento-Mori   						 
HP: ??/43 (THP: 0)       AC:   20    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 6 (V: 12)       For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  19    Action Points: [1]
Speed: 6                 Will: 22    Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

At Will			Encounter			Daily			Fortune [2/2]
One with Shadow     [X] Templar's Fist              [ ] Phantom Chasm           [ ] Babble
Ghost Sound         [ ] Grasping Shadows            N/M Horrid Whispers         [ ] Bile
Light               [ ] Maze of Mirrors             [ ] Visions of Avarice      Special
Mage Hand           N/M Shield                      N/M Tasha's Frcbl Conscrp   [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Prestidigitation    [X] Moonstride                  [ ] Thought Eater     
Winged Horde        [ ] Orb of Deception
Illusory Ambush
                    [X] Orb of Nimble Thought
                    [ ] Second Wind
		    [ ] Emerald Eye
		    N/M Dispel Magic

Passives:
+1 to Push, Pull, and Slide effects caused by Memento-Mori
Can speak and understand Abyssal as long as Gem of Colloquy is equipped
Arcane illusion power hits give Mori combat advantage vs Target UEONT (or until save on save powers)
+2 damage on psychic powers
+2 on attacks that will inflict ongoing damage
Resist Psychic 5

Weakness to Poison and Radiant damage


Soul Shell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.
Charm 1 Courage 0 Academics 1

Mirthless fucked around with this message at Jun 17, 2017 around 19:20

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


(Everybody is up, next round by Monday Night!)

: "That's absolutely ridiculo..." Ah, there's no time for this! Everybody runs to join the action, save Itsumi, who earns Senpai's full stunned glare. Akane just quietly mouths the word Cool... as all Hell breaks out in the hall.

Sato stands ready to help, should you need him. Though he seems to be reluctant to leave Akane and Takano alone, without super powers.

Tsukiyo: You move too quickly for the Young Lady to punish you for you turning your back on her! (OA Misses.) However, you also take 20 Necrotic Damage(before Stone) as a sudden terrible dread makes your skin crawl. It feels like even your friends are talking about the brutish thug girl...

Noriko: Moonstride leaves you in range of the Right Tentacle, which struck you. You are still struck by it and Weakened, knocked to 35/43 HP! Since you will drink the Mocha, you are at 41 HP after your turn. Your attack deals reduced damage to the Tentacle.

Akio: You succeed in saving the coffin! Looked like a fat kid...

The massive tentacles swipe at Akio but are so ponderously large that they're easy to parry! Moving with their momentum makes their attacks avoidable... Takashi strikes one of the eyes and a massive gibbering roar echoes up and down the halls. You're rather sure it came from the room Tsukiyo was pulled into and ran screaming out of, but as she can testify to, the room is completely pitch dark.

Noriko: Your Weakened status fades.



Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
N-16: HP: 17/30
Stationary, 10 Feet Below

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
Left: HP: 22/26, Slowed UEONT, +3 to next Ally Attack, Marked(Akio)
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

As Tsukiyo flees, the walls around the door warp and shred momentarily before the girls follow her out, appearing on either side of her. Great bloody tendrils rise from their backs and trail back through the wall, meshing into the material seamlessly. They try to grip her arms from either side and one succeeds, dealing 5 Cold Damage and removing THP.


Light Source or Low-Light Vision needed for the Class Room at F-26

Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain or Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP

Everyone: From the darkness a few Gossipers drift up, clearly drawn here by something... the roars, the screams, or as small droplets of fresh blood material fall from them and their skin glistens with fresh fluids, perhaps it is the summons.



Gossiper: HP: 20/20 AC/F/R/W: 15/20/22/16, Flying, Small
Gossip: *Channeling* -2 to All Defenses. Stacks Infinitely. Free Action.

Senpai did say "it" was intelligent...

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 18, 2017 around 04:25

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

You're just lucky my jaw is broken!


Kasaya Itsumi

After zoning out a moment, Itsumi snaps back to 'reality' and runs out the door towards Tsukiyo. "Hey! Tsukiyo! Do you need some healing?" she asks, preparing to press a button that would cause Sunbright to manifest and send a ball of restoring light towards her. She then rushes towards the young ladies harassing her, yelling and pressing a button on her phone with her thumb as she does so. Sunbright again appears, thrusting her greatspear through the young lady on the right of Tsukiyo.

Move: to G-22
Standard: Ready Energizing Strike (0) for if any enemy comes in my reach (my greatspear has reach)
Standard: Charge (to G-24) vs AC: 1d20+10+1 23 1d10+3 7
Minor (if requested): Ardent Surge on Tsukiyo (only if she confirms she wants it since she took the impending damage. If she doesn't want it then I won't take a minor action)


pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 2)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 10/10 (V: 13)		Fort: 20	Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +3			Ref:  17	Action Points: 1
Speed: 5			Will: 22	Vision: low-light
Languages: Common, Elven

Conditional Defenses/Resists
Polearm Expertise: +2 bonus to all defenses against charge attacks
Mind Hunter's Scale Armor +2: +2 item bonus to saves against daze, dominate and
	stun when I have at least 1 power point

Basic Attacks
MBA (Sacrificial Greatspear): +10; 1d10+3 [Reach]

At-Will				Encounter			Daily
Focusing Strike(0)		5/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[ ] Specter of Doubt
Demoralizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Second Wind
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[?][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence
                    
Item Powers
[ ] Sacrificial Greatspear +2 (Daily)
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)
[ ] Phylactery of Action (Encounter)

Racial Features/Class Features/Feats/Triggers
Ardent Outrage: Trigger: I am bloodied by an attack Effect: Each target grants
	CE USOMNT
Mantle of Elation: You and allies gain +3 bonus to OA damage rolls and +2 to
	Diplomacy and Intimidate
Martyr's Surge: When I am bloodied, Ardent Surge heals +1d6
Wind of Sympathy: Ally in Ardent Mantle can use Second Wind when I do

Look Around You fucked around with this message at Jun 18, 2017 around 13:27

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio / Ambrose

"What's the problem, got something in your eye?" Akio surprises himself with how easily he avoided the attacks and for a moment considers staying and taking the fight. But when his riposte throws him so far off balance that he almost takes a plunge into the abyss below he quickly reconsiders and teleports away without delay!

"I think the main body is in the classroom. Let's fight our way over there before we get swarmed!"

Standard: Booming Blade vs Left Tentacle AC: 1d20+13 14, big fat nope.
Minor: Move mark to right tentacle.
Move: Armathor's Step: Teleport to L-18

pre:
Avatar: Ambrose
HP: 51/60 (THP: 0)	AC:	25	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/10 (V: 17)	Fort:	17	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +4		Ref:	18	Vision: Low-light Vision
Speed: 6		Will:	20	Action Points: 1
Languages: Common, Elven		Fortune Points: 2

Farbond Spellblade Longsword: +13, 1d8+6 (MBA)

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Aegis of Shielding	[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Vanishing Blade
Booming Blade		[ ] Argent Rain			[ ] Shielding Fire
Sword Burst		[ ] Fey Step			[X] Rune of the Undeniable Dawn (Fate)
			[ ] Sword of Sigils		
Summoned Armor		[ ] Dimensional Vortex		
Acrobat Boots		[ ] Shield
			[X] Armathor's Step
			[ ] Arcane Mutterings
			
Passives
Eladrin Will: +5 bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Rose King's Shield: Once per turn gain THP when hitting an enemy with Booming Blade.
White Lotus Riposte: If an enemy I have hit with an arcane at-will attacks me they take 4 damage.
War Wizard's Expertise: -5 penalty to hit allies with arcane attacks.

Ongoing

Magic Items
[ ] Bladed Bolter Bandolier. Waist. +1 AC, +1 Fortitude. (Daily, Free Action): Spawn a Bolter within Range 5.
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)

Support Persona: Kuru (World)
Mamagnara (+10 vs Reflex. Close Burst 1. Deals 1d6+2 Acid Damage to all enemies and applies -2 AC/Fort UEONT.)
Bear Hug (+10 vs Fortitude. Melee. Deals 3 Physical Damage and Roots target USOMNT)
Weakness: Thunder, Lightning
	
Social Stats
+1 Charm     (Dex/Cha)	 
+0 Courage   (Str/Con)	 
+1 Academics (Int/Wis)	 

SoulShell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classroom:

Watching Noriko make her exit, Takashi turns his attention to Tsukiyo and her monstrous friends. He begins jogging towards her, stopping briefly to look through the doorway at Akane, Takano and Sato, "Akane-san, Sato-san, Senpai," his smile growing wider by the salutation. A flaming, roaring, behemoth of a mastiff flies past the open doorway, and Takashi accelerates his pace to match it, leaving the occupants of the classroom dumbstruck.

Like a freight train without brakes, .attak slams into the right-most lady monster, bringing his massive maw murderously down into her. Done with this toy, the dog uses the motion to cast the broken body towards the darkness where it belongs.

  • Currently: Defender Aura, Defense Set 1 - 24/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI
  • Move: to H-24
  • Standard: Jarring Smash vs AC (G-25): 1d20+14 34 crit its very dead after Itsumi's prior hit

pre:
.attak    						 
HP : 47/57 (THP: 16)   Passive Insight    : 18    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 9/9 (V: 14)   Passive Perception : 23    1 Defend       24/24/21/18
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-light         2 Raging       22/24/21/18
Speed : 8 (7)                                     3 Defend BL    26/24/21/18
Action Points : [1]                               4 Raging BL    24/24/21/18
Fortune Points : [1/2]

At Will               Encounter                Daily
Jarring Smash         [ ] Savage Cut           [ ] Life-Ending Strike
Run Down              [ ] Brutal Slam          [ ] Feral Rampage
Vengeful Guardian     [ ] Dirty Deed           [ ] Avenging Flame (Fate)
Defender Aura         [ ] Thri-Kreen Claws     [ ] Ignore Pain
                      [ ] Second Wind          [ ] Snarling Defiance
                      [ ] Bloodclaw (Item)     [ ] Mask (Guilty Corpse, Item)

Passives:
Molten :     DR5 vs. Fire
Vitality :   DR3 vs. Necrotic
Overwhelm :  Attacks against slow/immob targets knock them prone
Defender :   Aura 1, -2 to attack rolls that don't include me
Guardian :   +2 AC when Defender Aura active
Raging :     Aura drops, gain +1d8 damage on at-wills
Blooded :    +2 AC/Saves when Bloodied
Heartless :  +2 attacks/damage for 1 turn after using Second Wind
Armed :      Once per turn, draw or stow as a free action
Leap :       Always considered to have a running start
Nap :        Gain benefits of extended rest after 4 hours

Persona:
Yomotsu-Shikome (Hermit)
Evil Touch (vs Will. Melee. Deals 1d6+1 Necrotic Damage to one target.)
Tarunda (vs Fortitude. Ranged 5. Target -2 Attack UEONT.)
Passive: Resist Necrotic 3
Weakness: Radiant

IRL:
Academics: +1  - ***
Charm: +1      - **
Courage: +1    - **

Mortify fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2017 around 02:39

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo tries to follow up Itsumi's attack to one of the Ladies, only to whiff completely! "Screw this, I'll take whatever has that tentacles. Take care of them if you please, Itsumi-san!" She says while bursting forward as she runs towards where Akio is!
Standard: MBAing the one at G-25 Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+14 17 1d10+15 22 gently caress.
Minor: Activating Battle Wrath.
Free: Activating Wildrunners
Move: Run to J-29


pre:
Flagelo   						 
HP: 30/59 (0)	        AC:	21	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/11 (V: 13)	For:	21	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +5		Ref:	16	Action Points: 0
Speed: 5		Will:	15	Fortune Points: 1
Languages: Common, Giant	Vision: Normal

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Duelist Assault		[ ] Second Wind		       [ ] Lifestealer Greatsword
Battle Wrath          	[ ] Sohei Flurry	       [ ] Whiteflame Scale Armor
                        [ ] Stone's Endurance          [x] Wildrunners
                        [ ] [ ] Power Strike           [x] Lucky Charm
                        [ ] Sohei Parry                [ ] Mask of the Cackling Imp
                        [ ] Ignore Weakness

Fate
Warding Flourish
               
Passives:.
Roll Twice on Ath rolls to Jump or Climb
+2 all defenses against opportunity attacks
Lifestealer Greatsword - Whenever you kill an enemy with this weapon you gain 6 THP
Wildrunners: When Running, Move your Speed +4.
Resist 5 Radiant
+2 Damage +2 Bull Rush when Charging

Support Persona
Iron Horse (Hierophant)
Overwhelming Advance (vs Fort. Move up to 4 and Close Burst 1. All Creatures hit are pushed back 2 and take 2d4+1 Force Damage.)
Beam (9 vs Reflex. Range 8. Deals 2d4+1 Fire Damage and applies Ongoing 2 Fire(Save Ends.) 
As long as the Ongoing Effect persists target has -2 Defenses to You alone.)
Passive: Resist Lighting/Thunder 5
Weakness: Psychic

IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Plutonis fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2017 around 22:56

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

Noriko backs away from the platform with the tentacle monster, moving up to the wall beside one of the classroom doors. She fumbles through menus trying to summon her support persona and manages to whiff the shot completely. Making the best of the distraction, Memento-Mori conjures a wave of force from the shadows at the Young Lady's feet, slamming into her gut and sending her reeling!

Move to G -20
Fortune Bile vs remaining Young Lady: poison does 4 ongoing poison on hit: 1d20+9 10 1d2+1 3 *MISS*
Standard Illusory Ambush vs Young Lady Psychic Dam: 1d20+10 29 1d6+8 9 (she takes -2 to attacks UEOmNT)

pre:
Memento-Mori   						 
HP: 41/43 (THP: 0)       AC:   20    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 5/6 (V: 12)       For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  19    Action Points: [1]
Speed: 6                 Will: 22    Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

At Will			Encounter			Daily			Fortune [1/2]
One with Shadow     [X] Templar's Fist              [ ] Phantom Chasm           [ ] Babble
Ghost Sound         [ ] Grasping Shadows            N/M Horrid Whispers         [1] Bile
Light               [ ] Maze of Mirrors             [ ] Visions of Avarice      Special
Mage Hand           N/M Shield                      N/M Tasha's Frcbl Conscrp   [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Prestidigitation    [X] Moonstride                  [ ] Thought Eater     
Winged Horde        [ ] Orb of Deception
Illusory Ambush
                    [X] Orb of Nimble Thought
                    [ ] Second Wind
		    [ ] Emerald Eye
		    N/M Dispel Magic

Passives:
+1 to Push, Pull, and Slide effects caused by Memento-Mori
Can speak and understand Abyssal as long as Gem of Colloquy is equipped
Arcane illusion power hits give Mori combat advantage vs Target UEONT (or until save on save powers)
+2 damage on psychic powers
+2 on attacks that will inflict ongoing damage
Resist Psychic 5

Weakness to Poison and Radiant damage


Soul Shell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.
Charm 1 Courage 0 Academics 1

Mirthless fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2017 around 22:28

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


(Everybody is up by Thursday Night!)

Itsumi: Tsukiyo accepts your Ardent Surge.

The lone Young Lady gracefully glides away from your group, covering her mouth to hide a giggle with one hand and pointing at Takashi, speaking something unintelligible and cruel... cold dread burns in his gut for 5 Cold Damage and he can feel the impending spread of the girl's hateful rumor, an Impending 20 Necrotic Damage! As she moves away from the classroom door the fleshy tendrils trailing her quickly spread to thin strings that fade from sight. The flesh connecting to the Young Lady at G-25 has violently burst and bled as she's cut down by your attacks.

A girlish scream rises from the right-hand classroom, followed by Sato clarifying that he "could use a little help!", with Senpai reprimanding him for the sudden outburst! In the left-hand room ahead, you can't make out anything except descending shafts of red light as more Young Ladies join the fray... these two groups seem to be brimming with building power, surrounded in violent red auras!



Light Source or Low-Light Vision needed for the Class Room at F-26

Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
G-27: 1/1 + 0/1
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain or Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP

Without anything to attack, the tentacles wiggle in place. The sensory organs pulse and bleed, and the fresh Gossipers begin to drift close to your group, one whispering to Akio that he is a coward...



Gossiper: HP: 20/20 AC/F/R/W: 15/20/22/16
Flying, Small, Move 7
Gossip: *Channeling* -2 to All Defenses. Stacks Infinitely. Free Action.

Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
N-16: HP: 17/30
Stationary, 10 Feet Below

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
Left: HP: 22/26, +3 to next Ally Attack
Right: HP: 26/26, Marked(Akio)
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

Noriko moves into the adjacent classroom after the sudden commotion, stepping into the room at C -20. "...Akane?" she pauses and blinks, before turning to address the monsters assaulting her friends. "...i'll crush them!" Memento-Mori looms from the shadows behind her, and with a twirl of her orb she sends blades of shadow crashing into the group of Young Ladies. Noriko tries to fire another bile-ball into the group, but manages to miss by a mile (again)


Move: Move to C -20
Standard: Grasping Shadows centered at -C -20: 3#1d20+10 27 12 14 1d8+8 10(vs will, psychic dam)
-----(creates a zone at C-20, any creature that enters this area takes 4 psychic dam and is slowed until the end of my next turn)
Action point: Illusory Ambush vs Young Ladies, Psychic Dam (will): 1d20+13 31 2#1d20+10 26 12 1d6+8 13
-----(c -21 young lady is dead, D-20 young lady is hit 1x, grants me combat advantage, and takes -2 to attacks until the end of my next turn)
Fortune: Bile vs Young Lady 3, Will/Poison Dam/does 4 ongoing poison on hit: 1d20+9 11 1d2+1 2 (miss)

Action Point:
pre:
Memento-Mori   						 
HP: 41/43 (THP: 0)       AC:   20    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 5/6 (V: 12)      For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  19    Action Points: [0]
Speed: 6                 Will: 22    Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

At Will			Encounter			Daily			Fortune [0/2]
One with Shadow     [X] Templar's Fist              [ ] Phantom Chasm           [ ] Babble
Ghost Sound         [X] Grasping Shadows            N/M Horrid Whispers         [2] Bile
Light               [ ] Maze of Mirrors             [ ] Visions of Avarice      Special
Mage Hand           N/M Shield                      N/M Tasha's Frcbl Conscrp   [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Prestidigitation    [X] Moonstride                  [ ] Thought Eater     
Winged Horde        [ ] Orb of Deception
Illusory Ambush
                    [X] Orb of Nimble Thought
                    [ ] Second Wind
		    [ ] Emerald Eye
		    N/M Dispel Magic

Passives:
+1 to Push, Pull, and Slide effects caused by Memento-Mori
Can speak and understand Abyssal as long as Gem of Colloquy is equipped
Arcane illusion power hits give Mori combat advantage vs Target UEONT (or until save on save powers)
+2 damage on psychic powers
+2 on attacks that will inflict ongoing damage
Resist Psychic 5

Weakness to Poison and Radiant damage


Soul Shell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.
Charm 1 Courage 0 Academics 1

Mirthless fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2017 around 20:21

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio / Ambrose

"Whatever, you dumb fish." Akio leaves the taunting monster in the dust as he dashes across the broken floor, heading closer to the classrooms. Coward? He was just advancing in the other direction! drat those things are annoying.

Since Noriko looked to have the problem under control in the closest classroom Akio keeps going further down the hall, rushing up to the remaining Young Lady. He looks at her with a scowl and shakes his head. "Just shut up already."

Ambrose steps in and neatly lops her head off with a well aimed slash.

Move: Walk to I-23.
Standard: Charge to H-29 Melee Basic Attack vs Young Lady (H-30): 1d20+13+1 30 vs AC, hit! Young Lady is killed.

pre:
Avatar: Ambrose
HP: 51/60 (THP: 0)	AC:	25 (-2)	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/10 (V: 17)	Fort:	17 (-2)	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +4		Ref:	18 (-2)	Vision: Low-light Vision
Speed: 6		Will:	20 (-2)	Action Points: 1
Languages: Common, Elven		Fortune Points: 2

Farbond Spellblade Longsword: +13, 1d8+6 (MBA)

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Aegis of Shielding	[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Vanishing Blade
Booming Blade		[ ] Argent Rain			[ ] Shielding Fire
Sword Burst		[ ] Fey Step			[X] Rune of the Undeniable Dawn (Fate)
			[ ] Sword of Sigils		
Summoned Armor		[ ] Dimensional Vortex		
Acrobat Boots		[ ] Shield
			[X] Armathor's Step
			[ ] Arcane Mutterings
			
Passives
Eladrin Will: +5 bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Rose King's Shield: Once per turn gain THP when hitting an enemy with Booming Blade.
White Lotus Riposte: If an enemy I have hit with an arcane at-will attacks me they take 4 damage.
War Wizard's Expertise: -5 penalty to hit allies with arcane attacks.

Ongoing
-2 to All Defenses

Magic Items
[ ] Bladed Bolter Bandolier. Waist. +1 AC, +1 Fortitude. (Daily, Free Action): Spawn a Bolter within Range 5.
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)

Support Persona: Kuru (World)
Mamagnara (+10 vs Reflex. Close Burst 1. Deals 1d6+2 Acid Damage to all enemies and applies -2 AC/Fort UEONT.)
Bear Hug (+10 vs Fortitude. Melee. Deals 3 Physical Damage and Roots target USOMNT)
Weakness: Thunder, Lightning

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo taps at Akio's hand as she switches place with him, her Persona manifesting a longbow instead of her sword and shooting a piercing arrow at the flying fish. "Something big is coming below...!"

Free: Switching to Longbow.
Standard: Shooting the Gossiper! Ranged Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+10 15 1d10+9 17 Damage.
Move: To J-15.


pre:
Flagelo   						 
HP: 43/59 (0)	        AC:	21	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 9/11 (V: 13)	For:	21	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +5		Ref:	16	Action Points: 0
Speed: 5		Will:	15	Fortune Points: 1
Languages: Common, Giant	Vision: Normal

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Duelist Assault		[ ] Second Wind		       [ ] Lifestealer Greatsword
Battle Wrath          	[x] Sohei Flurry	       [ ] Whiteflame Scale Armor
                        [x] Stone's Endurance          [x] Wildrunners
                        [x] [ ] Power Strike           [x] Lucky Charm
                        [ ] Sohei Parry                [ ] Mask of the Cackling Imp
                        [ ] Ignore Weakness

Fate
Warding Flourish
               
Passives:.
Roll Twice on Ath rolls to Jump or Climb
+2 all defenses against opportunity attacks
Lifestealer Greatsword - Whenever you kill an enemy with this weapon you gain 6 THP
Wildrunners: When Running, Move your Speed +4.
Resist 5 Radiant
+2 Damage +2 Bull Rush when Charging

Support Persona
Iron Horse (Hierophant)
Overwhelming Advance (vs Fort. Move up to 4 and Close Burst 1. All Creatures hit are pushed back 2 and take 2d4+1 Force Damage.)
Beam (9 vs Reflex. Range 8. Deals 2d4+1 Fire Damage and applies Ongoing 2 Fire(Save Ends.) 
As long as the Ongoing Effect persists target has -2 Defenses to You alone.)
Passive: Resist Lighting/Thunder 5
Weakness: Psychic

IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classroom:

Boy and dog growl at the retreating monster-girl, but Akio and Ambrose put her to rest. As the ensuing scream echoes off the walls, Takashi follows Noriko into the room with Akane, Takano, and Sato, .attak following behind him, massive bulk smashing out the doorframe. As Memento Mori's shadowy destruction rains down on the clustered not-girls, .attak barks fiercely, obliterating one of them that seemed only half-dead.

"Sato, Akane-san, Senpai! Get behind me!"

Placing himself squarely next to the remaining one, Takashi reaches out a hand, .attak raising his front paw to match - a ball of nothingness materializes there, and once more the spectral girl appears above Takashi, raising her staff to match. A moment hangs and then the orbs turn into spears, lancing the she-creature. The ghostly image of Yomotsu-Shikome laughs bitingly at the weaker apparition before disappearing.

  • Currently: Defender Aura, Defense Set 1 - 24/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI
  • Move: to A-20
  • Standard: RBA vs AC (-D-20): 1d20+11 24 1d8+7 13 - she should be dead now.
  • Free: Mercurial - shift 2 to -B-20
  • Fortune: Evil Touch vs. Will (-C-19): 1d20+10 28 1d6+1 5

pre:
.attak    						 
HP : 47/57 (THP: 11)   Passive Insight    : 18    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 9/9 (V: 14)   Passive Perception : 23    1 Defend       24/24/21/18
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-light         2 Raging       22/24/21/18
Speed : 8 (7)                                     3 Defend BL    26/24/21/18
Action Points : [1]                               4 Raging BL    24/24/21/18
Fortune Points : [1/2]

At Will               Encounter                Daily
Jarring Smash         [ ] Savage Cut           [ ] Life-Ending Strike
Run Down              [ ] Brutal Slam          [ ] Feral Rampage
Vengeful Guardian     [ ] Dirty Deed           [ ] Avenging Flame (Fate)
Defender Aura         [ ] Thri-Kreen Claws     [ ] Ignore Pain
                      [ ] Second Wind          [ ] Snarling Defiance
                      [ ] Bloodclaw (Item)     [ ] Mask (Guilty Corpse, Item)

Passives:
Molten :     DR5 vs. Fire
Vitality :   DR3 vs. Necrotic
Overwhelm :  Attacks against slow/immob targets knock them prone
Defender :   Aura 1, -2 to attack rolls that don't include me
Guardian :   +2 AC when Defender Aura active
Raging :     Aura drops, gain +1d8 damage on at-wills
Blooded :    +2 AC/Saves when Bloodied
Heartless :  +2 attacks/damage for 1 turn after using Second Wind
Armed :      Once per turn, draw or stow as a free action
Leap :       Always considered to have a running start
Nap :        Gain benefits of extended rest after 4 hours

Persona:
Yomotsu-Shikome (Hermit)
Evil Touch (+10 vs Will. Melee. Deals 1d6+1 Necrotic Damage to one target.)
Tarunda (+10 vs Fortitude. Ranged 5. Target -2 Attack UEONT.)
Passive: Resist Necrotic 3
Weakness: Radiant

IRL:
Academics: +1  - ***
Charm: +1      - **
Courage: +1    - **

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


(Next post by Saturday Morning! Look Around You is busy with IRL stuff so I'll auto-pilot Itsumi. This turn actually resolved pretty neatly without needing to move Itsumi. Let me know if you need Leader help.)

Tsukiyo: Thanks to Felix's passive, you execute the Gossiper with a satisfying pop! on impact...

Takashi: Grasping Shadows will deal 1/1 damage to that Young Lady without you needing to use the Fortune Action or Shift into an All Creatures AoE, stopping you short.

Akio, Noriko and Takashi begin cleaving into the first of the villainous cliques, Noriko's zone enduring as the next wave of three drifts in, cackling behind raised hands over delicate chins. Entering the Grasping Shadows zone immediately clears half of their malicious endurance... (Young Ladies enter at -B-21, -C-21, -D-21)

And your allies cleave the rest! Akane steps closer to Noriko as Takano blatantly ignores everybody and steps forward with Sato, the demon chef swinging a comically oversized cleaver and Senpai driving her box-cuter into the closest Young Lady's chest without stepping onto the grasping shadows... Sato takes 4 Damage and is Slowed! He follows up with a Fortune action to clear out the last Young Lady!

All of the Young Ladies are silent and something builds a steadily rising grumbling roar in the other room. It's too dark to see but clearly... something is dripping fluids from the ceiling above. Something huge!

: "Ow... uhm, I mean, let's go finish it!"

: "How did you not see it? And be careful, Takashi!" Takano gestures at the door. "There are things hiding in there with it!"

Passive Perception: You can see fresh tendrils and tentacles laced across the corners of the other classroom, giant quivering mounds in the darkness.


Light Source or Low-Light Vision needed for the Class Room at F-26

Something: HP: ??? AC/F/R/W: 19/25/19/24
Damage Taken: 4 + 13 + 90
Stationary, 10 Feet Above (2 Squares)

Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain or Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP

Elsewhere, Tsukiyo is accosted by two horrible little flying fish. They tear at her and rend flesh for 5 Physical Damage! They then begin to berate her. "Coward..." "Laggard..." "Dullard..." "Idiot..." "Feeble..." "Scared..."


Gossiper: HP: 20/20 AC/F/R/W: 15/20/22/16
Flying, Small, Move 7
Gossip: *Channeling* -2 to All Defenses. Stacks Infinitely. Free Action.

Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
N-16: HP: 17/30
Stationary, 10 Feet Below

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
Left: HP: 22/26, +3 to next Ally Attack
Right: HP: 26/26, Marked(Akio)
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 01:48

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

"You better bring some sticks and stones, because words aren't doing poo poo for me!" Tsukiyo says as Flagelo picks up her sword and places it on a Iai stance, standing perfectly still for a second before unleashing her sword in a wide arc, bisecting both Gossipers with a single stroke! "Hey, hey, we gotta group up!" She says while hurrying back to the classroom.

Free: Switching to Greatsword!
Standard: MBA at the one on K-15. Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+14 27 1d10+15 20. Procs Heavy Blade Strike! Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+14 25 1d10+15 17
Move: Run to G-21.


pre:
Flagelo   						 
HP: 38/59 (0)	        AC:	21	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 9/11 (V: 13)	For:	21	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +5		Ref:	16	Action Points: 0
Speed: 5		Will:	15	Fortune Points: 1
Languages: Common, Giant	Vision: Normal

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Duelist Assault		[ ] Second Wind		       [ ] Lifestealer Greatsword
Battle Wrath          	[ ] Sohei Flurry	       [ ] Whiteflame Scale Armor
                        [x] Stone's Endurance          [x] Wildrunners
                        [x] [ ] Power Strike           [x] Lucky Charm
                        [ ] Sohei Parry                [ ] Mask of the Cackling Imp
                        [ ] Ignore Weakness

Fate
Warding Flourish
               
Passives:.
Roll Twice on Ath rolls to Jump or Climb
+2 all defenses against opportunity attacks
Lifestealer Greatsword - Whenever you kill an enemy with this weapon you gain 6 THP
Wildrunners: When Running, Move your Speed +4.
Resist 5 Radiant
+2 Damage +2 Bull Rush when Charging

Support Persona
Iron Horse (Hierophant)
Overwhelming Advance (vs Fort. Move up to 4 and Close Burst 1. All Creatures hit are pushed back 2 and take 2d4+1 Force Damage.)
Beam (9 vs Reflex. Range 8. Deals 2d4+1 Fire Damage and applies Ongoing 2 Fire(Save Ends.) 
As long as the Ongoing Effect persists target has -2 Defenses to You alone.)
Passive: Resist Lighting/Thunder 5
Weakness: Psychic

IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
[b]Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio / Ambrose

Akio moves up to the door and gets ready. Even in this place he could smell a boss battle coming from a mile away. For the moment at least he felt far more excited than terrified at the situation.

"Are you ready over there?" Akio asks over the phone, "I'm going in and I'll try to grab its attention. Hit it with everything you've got!"

He takes a step away from the door, gives Itsumi a nod - let's do this - and rushes into the darkness. He has yet to understand what the hell he's looking at as he launches his attack against it. A beam of bright white fire erupts from Ambrose's spellblade and strikes the monstrous figure hanging from the ceiling with a direct hit. The fire spreads around the large mass and lingers in the air around it, ready to burn it further should it make the wrong move.

"Are you the the one that's behind all this fuckery? We're here to make you pay."

Move: Enter door at F-26, Walk to B-28. (Unless I'd walk into a pit or something, I do have low-light vision.)
Standard: Swordmage Shielding Fire vs Something: 1d20+10 28 vs Fort, hit! 2d10+5 18 Fire Damage.
Aegis of Shielding Fire: Something is marked. This mark is not overwritten by nor does it overwrite any marks placed by my Aegis of Shielding power. In addition, whenever I reduce the damage the target deals using Aegis of Shielding, the target takes fire damage equal to the damage prevented.

pre:
Avatar: Ambrose
HP: 51/60 (THP: 0)	AC:	25 	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 10/10 (V: 17)	Fort:	17 	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +4		Ref:	18 	Vision: Low-light Vision
Speed: 6		Will:	20 	Action Points: 1
Languages: Common, Elven		Fortune Points: 2

Farbond Spellblade Longsword: +13, 1d8+6 (MBA)

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Aegis of Shielding	[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Vanishing Blade
Booming Blade		[ ] Argent Rain			[X] Shielding Fire
Sword Burst		[ ] Fey Step			[X] Rune of the Undeniable Dawn (Fate)
			[ ] Sword of Sigils		
Summoned Armor		[ ] Dimensional Vortex		
Acrobat Boots		[ ] Shield
			[X] Armathor's Step
			[ ] Arcane Mutterings
			
Passives
Eladrin Will: +5 bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Rose King's Shield: Once per turn gain THP when hitting an enemy with Booming Blade.
White Lotus Riposte: If an enemy I have hit with an arcane at-will attacks me they take 4 damage.
War Wizard's Expertise: -5 penalty to hit allies with arcane attacks.

Ongoing

Magic Items
[ ] Bladed Bolter Bandolier. Waist. +1 AC, +1 Fortitude. (Daily, Free Action): Spawn a Bolter within Range 5.
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)

Support Persona: Kuru (World)
Mamagnara (+10 vs Reflex. Close Burst 1. Deals 1d6+2 Acid Damage to all enemies and applies -2 AC/Fort UEONT.)
Bear Hug (+10 vs Fortitude. Melee. Deals 3 Physical Damage and Roots target USOMNT)
Weakness: Thunder, Lightning

Sockerbagarn fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 22:38

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


(Updating Saturday Morning. Updating to reflect that most of the group has Low Light Vision. If you don't, note the modifiers under the maps until a Light Source is provided! Light is provided for this turn by Akio's use of Fire Damage.)

(And yes, the grid lines are hard to see. A close up shot with grid at max width provided.)

Stepping into the room, you're immediately confronted by the stench of rotting meat. Coming from the whole room and accompanied by the repeated dripping of fetid fluid from the ceiling, everything originates from one massive lump of horrible twisted flesh constantly budding above... this is it, this is the horrible manifestation of dread lurking beneath every inch of this twisted school! A horrible thing that every student is familiar with... the dread sensation, Anxiety!



A horrible thing, you see a new trio of Young Ladies pull themselves clear of the mother flesh and swiftly take on individual form and mannerisms, descending from the ceiling attached to fresh tendrils of red flesh. Akio tears into it with vivid flames that strike a weakness(22 Damage Dealt!), the massive blob gibbering in pain and briefly igniting, casting light over the room! It seems you won't be able to force move or prone such a massive thing, embedded as it is.



(All creatures have Light Cover(+2 Defense) under cover of darkness, though not this turn.)

Anxiety: HP: ??? AC/F/R/W: 19/25/19/24
Damage Taken: 117 + 22
Stationary, Immovable, 10 Feet Above (2 Squares)
Weakness: Fire, ???
Weakness Bonus: Provides Light

Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain or Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP

Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
N-16: HP: 17/30
Stationary

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
Outside: Left: HP: 22/26, +3 to next Ally Attack, Right: HP: 26/26
Inside: 26/26, 26/26, 26/26
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 10:12

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

Noriko flipped through her spell list on her phone, letting out a thoughtful noise. "...hm? i wonder... ummm..." she looks a little embarassed. "...s-sol expel..."

A charm in the shape of a pentacle hanging from a strap on her phone begins to glow, increasing in intensity until it casts light like a lantern. "...oh...! it worked." she looks up at Akane and gives a slight, reassuring smile. "...i'm glad you're safe. let's... get out of this together, ok?""

Noriko moves up with the others, Memento-Mori standing in her shadow, ready to intercept any enemies that might spawn in.

[minor] cast Light on object (casts bright light until end of encounter in a 4sq radius around object)
[move] to -A -19
[standard] ready action: illusory ambush (1d20+10/1d6+8 -2 to attacks if hit)

pre:
Memento-Mori   						 
HP: 41/43 (THP: 0)       AC:   20    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 5/6 (V: 12)      For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  19    Action Points: [0]
Speed: 6                 Will: 22    Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

At Will			Encounter			Daily			Fortune [0/2]
One with Shadow     [X] Templar's Fist              [ ] Phantom Chasm           [ ] Babble
Ghost Sound         [X] Grasping Shadows            N/M Horrid Whispers         [2] Bile
Light               [ ] Maze of Mirrors             [ ] Visions of Avarice      Special
Mage Hand           N/M Shield                      N/M Tasha's Frcbl Conscrp   [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Prestidigitation    [X] Moonstride                  [ ] Thought Eater     
Winged Horde        [ ] Orb of Deception
Illusory Ambush
                    [X] Orb of Nimble Thought
                    [ ] Second Wind
		    [ ] Emerald Eye
		    N/M Dispel Magic

Passives:
+1 to Push, Pull, and Slide effects caused by Memento-Mori
Can speak and understand Abyssal as long as Gem of Colloquy is equipped
Arcane illusion power hits give Mori combat advantage vs Target UEONT (or until save on save powers)
+2 damage on psychic powers
+2 on attacks that will inflict ongoing damage
Resist Psychic 5

Weakness to Poison and Radiant damage


Soul Shell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.
Charm 1 Courage 0 Academics 1

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classroom:

A crackle of fire illuminates the next room, throwing shadows across mounds of rippling, fetid flesh. Like fresh cookies from the oven, the stench fills Takashi's nostrils, seconds before a wave of apprehension roots him to the linoleum. The sound of his heart beating drums in his ears, doki doki doki. The huge battle hound paces back and and forth in front of him, as if leashed to the spot, blazing corona turning the tiling into bubbling soup beneath his paws.

Quietly, half nervous tick, half whisper, "You're one ugly motherfucker," Takashi opines to no one in particular, quoting the star of a popular American action film from the 1980s. Glancing at Takano out of the corner of his eyes, his chest swells with a deep breath and his shoulders square. As if the imaginary leash faltered momentarily, the dog claws closer to the passage, leaving gashes in the flooring. Slowly, but with a purpose that gets stronger with each step, Takashi starts moving towards the danger, determined to take his fate into his own hands.

"Come on, boy," he says as he reaches his war dog, patting it on the back, before breaking into a dead sprint. Massive, muscled haunches propel the molten animal forward, sending a wash of heat across everyone still in the classroom, and as soon as they clear the passage, boy and pup leap to meet Anxiety with the fire of youth!

Takashi lands a kick against the festering mass, and a second later the full mass of .attak collides with the monster; massive jaws dig into the meaty folds, trying to drive the creature to the ground like the ancestral canines he is modeled after. Failing to pull the thing down, .attak's flaming aura blazes blinding bright. The mastiff lets go, landing next to Takashi, just as the wounds in Anxiety begin to pop, sizzle, and hiss, weeping magma like a rent in the earth.

  • Currently: Defender Aura, Defense Set 1 - 24/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI
  • Move: to -D-25
  • Athletics: 1d20+21 34 - easy leap to 10 feet
  • Free: Bloodclaw Weapon (Item) - .attak takes 2 damage, next attack deals +6 damage
  • Standard: Charge to -D-28- Life-Ending Strike vs AC (big boy): 1d20+15 30 4d12+14 40 damage
  • Trigger: Raging, Defender Aura drops after this attack, gain 16 THP
  • Action Point: Avenging Flame vs AC (big boy): 1d20+14 29 2d12+8 23 fire damage + 5 ongoing fire damage
  • Avenging Flame: If the creature attacks on its turn, it cannot save against the ongoing fire damage
  • Currently: Raging, Defense Set 2 - 22/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI

pre:
.attak    						 
HP : 47/57 (THP: 16)   Passive Insight    : 18    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 9/9 (V: 16)   Passive Perception : 23    1 Defend       24/24/21/18
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-light         2 Raging       22/24/21/18
Speed : 8 (7)                                     3 Defend BL    26/24/21/18
Action Points : [0]                               4 Raging BL    24/24/21/18
Fortune Points : [1/2]

At Will               Encounter                Daily
Jarring Smash         [ ] Savage Cut           [x] Life-Ending Strike
Run Down              [ ] Brutal Slam          [ ] Feral Rampage
Vengeful Guardian     [ ] Dirty Deed           [x] Avenging Flame (Fate)
Defender Aura         [ ] Thri-Kreen Claws     [ ] Ignore Pain
                      [ ] Second Wind          [ ] Snarling Defiance
                      [x] Bloodclaw (Item)     [ ] Mask (Guilty Corpse, Item)

Passives:
Molten :     DR5 vs. Fire
Vitality :   DR3 vs. Necrotic
Overwhelm :  Attacks against slow/immob targets knock them prone
Defender :   Aura 1, -2 to attack rolls that don't include me
Guardian :   +2 AC when Defender Aura active
Raging :     Aura drops, gain +1d8 damage on at-wills
Blooded :    +2 AC/Saves when Bloodied
Heartless :  +2 attacks/damage for 1 turn after using Second Wind
Armed :      Once per turn, draw or stow as a free action
Leap :       Always considered to have a running start
Nap :        Gain benefits of extended rest after 4 hours

Persona:
Yomotsu-Shikome (Hermit)
Evil Touch (+10 vs Will. Melee. Deals 1d6+1 Necrotic Damage to one target.)
Tarunda (+10 vs Fortitude. Ranged 5. Target -2 Attack UEONT.)
Passive: Resist Necrotic 3
Weakness: Radiant

IRL:
Academics: +1  - ***
Charm: +1      - **
Courage: +1    - **

Mortify fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 17:51

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?


(Next Round Monday Morning!)

Sato and Itsumi will use Dailies on the next turn. They can Heal as Minor if requested.

: Akane beams at Noriko. "Yeah!" She and Takano stand ready, watching the walls and the doors, the two staying close to Noriko. Akane clutches her hands together and looks terrified but excited... and looks over to Noriko's phone, eyes wide. "That's so cool!"

Itsumi charges in with Akio and lances the nearby bulbous eyeball organ, dealing 11 Damage to it and granting herself 8 THP! Sato stumbles into the room and thrashes the nearby tentacle with a Charge for 8 Damage! Sato's Slowed status clears.

The organs in the room go on a rampage and swing widely at anything they can reach, flattening Itsumi for a critical 20 Damage and dealing 9 Physical/Poison Damage to Sato and 13 to Akio! Moving in tandem the Young Ladies form a Clique and spread out a bit, simultaneously targeting Akio for an empowered mocking, their terrible rumors lacing his mind with impending doom... he takes 10 Cold Damage and has Impending 30 Necrotic! It's harder to shake these doubts... Surge AND Defense Boost needed to clear!

Big Ugly doesn't take well to multiple bouts of immolation and begins to roar again, a maddening psychic scream ripping through Akio and Takashi's heads and igniting their synapses, making their sinuses bleed! They take 16 Psychic Damage each!

The bulbous organ bud and a pair of lovely little fish join the battle. Anxiety itself produces another set of horrible Young Ladies, two of which shift through the walls into the other class room. Noriko instinctively blasts the two of them, striking one which Takano finishes before withdrawing.

Being on fire, the room is still illuminated.


(All creatures have Light Cover(+2 Defense) under cover of darkness, though not this turn.)

Sato: 13 Damage Taken, 1 Heal Available
Itsumi: 12 Damage Taken, 1 Heal Available

Anxiety: HP: ??? AC/F/R/W: 19/25/19/24
Damage Taken: 117 + 22 + 11 + 74 = 224
Stationary, Immovable, 10 Feet Above (2 Squares), Ongoing 5 Fire, Shielding Fire(Akio)
Anxious: Always triggers Marks when Attacking
Weakness: Fire, ???
Weakness Bonus: Provides Light

Young Lady: HP: 1/1 + 1/1, AC/F/R/W: 20/20/20/20
Minion(Dies in any 2 Hits)
Attack +11 vs Will, 5 Cold + 20 Impending Necrotic(Defense Gain or Surge Use negates by SONT)
Attack +11 vs Fort, 5 Cold and Strips Temp HP
Clique: 3+ Young Ladies Attack together

Eyes: HP: 30/30, AC/F/R/W 24/24/24/24
N-16: HP: 17/30
C-30: HP: 19/30
Stationary

Tentacles: HP: 26/26, AC/F/R/W 22/26/25/19
Stationary
Outside: Left: HP: 22/26, +3 to next Ally Attack, Right: HP: 26/26
Inside: 18/26(-26 Column), 26/26, 26/26
+8 vs Fortitude in AoE, Push 1 and 1d8+6 Damage(Physical/Poison)
Nausea: Applied on Weakness Hit, Weakened USONT

Gossiper: HP: 20/20 AC/F/R/W: 15/20/22/16
Flying, Small, Move 7
Gossip: *Channeling* -2 to All Defenses. Stacks Infinitely. Free Action.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 15:18

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011




Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo hurries inside the second classroom. "I-is that the boss?!" She says, awestruck by the gigantic anxiety monster... Only to shrug it immediately after, a fire rising on her eyes! "Which means this stupid thing ends once I chop it in half, huh? All right, then, bring it on!" She says while jumping forward and slashing at one of the Young Ladies in twain!

Move: Run to A-26.
Standard:Charge attack at the Young Lady Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+15 29 1d10+17 21


pre:
Flagelo   						 
HP: 38/59 (6)	        AC:	21	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 9/11 (V: 13)	For:	21	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +5		Ref:	16	Action Points: 0
Speed: 5		Will:	15	Fortune Points: 1
Languages: Common, Giant	Vision: Normal

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Duelist Assault		[ ] Second Wind		       [ ] Lifestealer Greatsword
Battle Wrath          	[ ] Sohei Flurry	       [ ] Whiteflame Scale Armor
                        [x] Stone's Endurance          [x] Wildrunners
                        [x] [ ] Power Strike           [x] Lucky Charm
                        [ ] Sohei Parry                [ ] Mask of the Cackling Imp
                        [ ] Ignore Weakness

Fate
Warding Flourish
               
Passives:.
Roll Twice on Ath rolls to Jump or Climb
+2 all defenses against opportunity attacks
Lifestealer Greatsword - Whenever you kill an enemy with this weapon you gain 6 THP
Wildrunners: When Running, Move your Speed +4.
Resist 5 Radiant
+2 Damage +2 Bull Rush when Charging

Support Persona
Iron Horse (Hierophant)
Overwhelming Advance (vs Fort. Move up to 4 and Close Burst 1. All Creatures hit are pushed back 2 and take 2d4+1 Force Damage.)
Beam (9 vs Reflex. Range 8. Deals 2d4+1 Fire Damage and applies Ongoing 2 Fire(Save Ends.) 
As long as the Ongoing Effect persists target has -2 Defenses to You alone.)
Passive: Resist Lighting/Thunder 5
Weakness: Psychic

IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

pre:
IRL Stats
Rank 1 Academics ** - [+1 Int/Wis Skills]
Rank 0 Charm *** [+0 Dex/Cha Skills]
Rank 2 Courage [+2 +Str/Con Skills]

Plutonis fucked around with this message at Jun 25, 2017 around 22:16

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

a scattering of schizophrenic first worlders who have long ago burned their brains to ash in the radiant heat of their own imaginings



Noriko // Memento-Mori

As the new wave of enemies flies in, Memento-Mori lays into them with a rain of shadowy blows, attacks seeming to come from all directions, unseen fists and blades battering against the young ladies. With the first two down, she coalesces through the shadows toward the third, cutting at her flesh in a rain of illusory daggers.

Move: shift to a-19
Standard: Illusory Ambush on Young Lady - hit, she takes -2 to attacks uneomnt
Illusory Ambush vs Young Lady will psychic damage: 1d20+10 22 1d6+8 11

pre:
Memento-Mori   						 
HP: 41/43 (THP: 0)       AC:   20    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 5/6 (V: 12)      For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  19    Action Points: [0]
Speed: 6                 Will: 22    Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

At Will			Encounter			Daily			Fortune [0/2]
One with Shadow     [X] Templar's Fist              [ ] Phantom Chasm           [ ] Babble
Ghost Sound         [X] Grasping Shadows            N/M Horrid Whispers         [2] Bile
Light               [ ] Maze of Mirrors             [ ] Visions of Avarice      Special
Mage Hand           N/M Shield                      N/M Tasha's Frcbl Conscrp   [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Prestidigitation    [X] Moonstride                  [ ] Thought Eater     
Winged Horde        [ ] Orb of Deception
Illusory Ambush
                    [X] Orb of Nimble Thought
                    [ ] Second Wind
		    [ ] Emerald Eye
		    N/M Dispel Magic

Passives:
+1 to Push, Pull, and Slide effects caused by Memento-Mori
Can speak and understand Abyssal as long as Gem of Colloquy is equipped
Arcane illusion power hits give Mori combat advantage vs Target UEONT (or until save on save powers)
+2 damage on psychic powers
+2 on attacks that will inflict ongoing damage
Resist Psychic 5

Weakness to Poison and Radiant damage


Soul Shell
  • Devil: +1 Damage Done.
  • Empress: +1 Will Defense.
  • Temperance: Flanking/Assist Other increased to +3.
  • Priestess: Surge Value +2.
Charm 1 Courage 0 Academics 1



edit: you guys have no idea how happy i am that i got through this post in 15 minutes last night because i've spent literally hours meandering through these things on ambien before

Mirthless fucked around with this message at Jun 26, 2017 around 13:03

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005



/

Classroom:

Wiping the blood from his nose, anger pulls at Takashi, smothering Anxiety's primary power. In tandem with the molten pup, he leaps clear into the air, landing a punch square in the creature's eye, just as the beast sinks his fangs into it, snarling and pulling downward with massive weight. Moored to the room, the effort is futile. Vision still filled with red mist, Takashi and .attak send themselves bodily at the monstrous girl preparing to phase through the wall, but both collide against the wet tissue instead of connecting.

"How many more of you are there!?"

  • Currently: Raging, Defense Set 2 - 22/24/21/18 - AC/FT/RF/WI
  • Imm. Int: Snarling Defiance - half damage from the psychic assault, Takashi gains +2 attack/damage on the next attack
  • Athletics: 1d20+21 28 - easy jump to hit Anxiety
  • Feral Rampage vs AC (big boy, -A-26): 1d20+16 31 3d12+10 31 damage (to big boy) 1d20+14 16 - misses the girl
  • Feral Rampage: Shift to -B-27 for the secondary attack

pre:
.attak    						 
HP : 47/57 (THP: 8)    Passive Insight    : 18    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 9/9 (V: 16)   Passive Perception : 23    1 Defend       24/24/21/18
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-light         2 Raging       22/24/21/18
Speed : 8 (7)                                     3 Defend BL    26/24/21/18
Action Points : [0]                               4 Raging BL    24/24/21/18
Fortune Points : [1/2]

At Will               Encounter                Daily
Jarring Smash         [ ] Savage Cut           [x] Life-Ending Strike
Run Down              [ ] Brutal Slam          [ ] Feral Rampage
Vengeful Guardian     [ ] Dirty Deed           [x] Avenging Flame (Fate)
Defender Aura         [ ] Thri-Kreen Claws     [ ] Ignore Pain
                      [ ] Second Wind          [x] Snarling Defiance
                      [x] Bloodclaw (Item)     [ ] Mask (Guilty Corpse, Item)

Passives:
Molten :     DR5 vs. Fire
Vitality :   DR3 vs. Necrotic
Overwhelm :  Attacks against slow/immob targets knock them prone
Defender :   Aura 1, -2 to attack rolls that don't include me
Guardian :   +2 AC when Defender Aura active
Raging :     Aura drops, gain +1d8 damage on at-wills
Blooded :    +2 AC/Saves when Bloodied
Heartless :  +2 attacks/damage for 1 turn after using Second Wind
Armed :      Once per turn, draw or stow as a free action
Leap :       Always considered to have a running start
Nap :        Gain benefits of extended rest after 4 hours

Persona:
Yomotsu-Shikome (Hermit)
Evil Touch (+10 vs Will. Melee. Deals 1d6+1 Necrotic Damage to one target.)
Tarunda (+10 vs Fortitude. Ranged 5. Target -2 Attack UEONT.)
Passive: Resist Necrotic 3
Weakness: Radiant

IRL:
Academics: +1  - ***
Charm: +1      - **
Courage: +1    - **

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.


Akio / Ambrose

Akio grasps his head and howls in agony. That scream god drat hurt! He had tried to bring forth a dimensional portal to deflect the tentacle's brutal slam, but it had flickered and faded as he lost his concentration to the pain before it had any chance to do any good. The wet, warm sensation of blood running down his lips was unmistakable, and soon he could taste it on his tongue. The situation had turned into poo poo far quicker than he thought possible. Death suddenly seemed like a real possibility, but... Hell no!

He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, smearing it red with blood, a look of grim determination on his face. "Fine! If you want it so badly, I'll give you everything I've got!"

He takes a deep breath and teleports. Forward, into the center of the room! He unleashes a whirlwind of sword cuts, cutting the girl shaped lumps of flesh into pieces and hacking into the nearby tentacle. The world bear persona steps in, lifts his tiny arms and splashes acid all over the remains.

Still a lot of targets left standing... But all he had to do was win some time for the rest of his friends to finish off the ugly bastard. He takes another breath and takes up a defensive stance.

Immediate Interrupt: Dimensional Vortex vs Tentacle: 1d20+10 16 vs Will, miss.
Current HP 12/60
Minor: Aegis of Shielding: Mark Gossiper (B-30).
Standard: Second Wind: Spending a surge, +17 hp, +2 to all defenses.
Amulet of Life: Spending another surge, +17 hp. New HP 46/60
Impending damage cleared.
Move: Fey Step: Teleport to -A-33
Fortune: Mamagnara VS Reflex (Young Lady -B-34, A-33, Tentacle A-32): 30, crit! 14, miss. 20, miss. Young Lady (-B-34) takes 7 acid damage and -2 to AC/Fort UEOMNT.
Action point!
Standard: Sword of Sigils vs AC (Young Lady -B-34, A-33, Tentacle A-32): 3#1d20+13 23, hit. 27, hit. 31, hit. 1d8+7 They each take 8 damage. Young Lady -B-34 dies.
Free: Eladrin Swordmage Advance vs Young Lady (A-33): 1d20+13 32, hit. 1d8+7 11 Damage. Young Lady (A-33) dies.
Sword of Sigils: Tentacle (-32 column) is Marked UEOMNT. In addition, if it violates my mark it takes 4 force damage.

To sum things up:
Young Ladies (-B-34) and (A-33) are dead. Tentacle (-32) took 8 damage.
Currently marked targets: Anxiety (Shielding Fire), Gossiper B-30 (Aegis of Shielding), Tentacle -32 (Sword of Sigils)

pre:
Avatar: Ambrose
HP: 46/60 (THP: 0)	AC:	25 (+2)	Passive Insight: 15
Surges: 8/10 (V: 17)	Fort:	17 (+2)	Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +4		Ref:	18 (+2)	Vision: Low-light Vision
Speed: 6		Will:	20 (+2)	Action Points: 0
Languages: Common, Elven		Fortune Points: 1

Farbond Spellblade Longsword: +13, 1d8+6 (MBA)

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Aegis of Shielding	[X] Second Wind			[ ] Vanishing Blade
Booming Blade		[ ] Argent Rain			[X] Shielding Fire
Sword Burst		[X] Fey Step			[X] Rune of the Undeniable Dawn (Fate)
			[X] Sword of Sigils		
Summoned Armor		[X] Dimensional Vortex		
Acrobat Boots		[ ] Shield
			[X] Armathor's Step
			[ ] Arcane Mutterings
			
Passives
Eladrin Will: +5 bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Rose King's Shield: Once per turn gain THP when hitting an enemy with Booming Blade.
White Lotus Riposte: If an enemy I have hit with an arcane at-will attacks me they take 4 damage.
War Wizard's Expertise: -5 penalty to hit allies with arcane attacks.

Ongoing
Second Wind: +2 to all defenses.

Magic Items
[ ] Bladed Bolter Bandolier. Waist. +1 AC, +1 Fortitude. (Daily, Free Action): Spawn a Bolter within Range 5.
[X] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)

Support Persona: Kuru (World)
Mamagnara (+10 vs Reflex. Close Burst 1. Deals 1d6+2 Acid Damage to all enemies and applies -2 AC/Fort UEONT.)
Bear Hug (+10 vs Fortitude. Melee. Deals 3 Physical Damage and Roots target USOMNT)
Weakness: Thunder, Lightning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

You're just lucky my jaw is broken!


Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi carefully hops around the gossiper next to her and punches another button on her phone. Sunbright appears once again, twirling her spear over her head before sinking it deep into the Anxiety monster, leaving a lingering mark. "Ha, I DARE you to try and hit us now!" she says.

Move: Shift to A-30
Standard: Specter of Doubt vs Will: 1d20+14 30 1d10+7 17 on Anxiety. Whenever the target makes an attack, he takes 10 psychic damage (save ends).
Each failed saving throw: I can make the secondary attack as a free action.
Secondary Target: One creature within 3 squares
Secondary attack: +14 vs Will
Secondary Hit: The target is dazed (save ends)

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 2)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 10/10 (V: 13)		Fort: 20	Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +3			Ref:  17	Action Points: 1
Speed: 5			Will: 22	Vision: low-light
Languages: Common, Elven

Conditional Defenses/Resists
Polearm Expertise: +2 bonus to all defenses against charge attacks
Mind Hunter's Scale Armor +2: +2 item bonus to saves against daze, dominate and
	stun when I have at least 1 power point

Basic Attacks
MBA (Sacrificial Greatspear): +10; 1d10+3 [Reach]

At-Will				Encounter			Daily
Focusing Strike(0)		5/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[X] Specter of Doubt
Demoralizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Second Wind
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[X][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence
                    
Item Powers
[ ] Sacrificial Greatspear +2 (Daily)
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)
[ ] Phylactery of Action (Encounter)

Racial Features/Class Features/Feats/Triggers
Ardent Outrage: Trigger: I am bloodied by an attack Effect: Each target grants
	CA USOMNT
Mantle of Elation: You and allies gain +3 bonus to OA damage rolls and +2 to
	Diplomacy and Intimidate
Martyr's Surge: When I am bloodied, Ardent Surge heals +1d6
Wind of Sympathy: Ally in Ardent Mantle can use Second Wind when I do

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«14 »