Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

RobattoJesus posted:

Agreed, it helps me stop crying.

*tugs at collar* lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Always ends up with a vigorous titty gently caress. Cuddling is too much work for a real man like me.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mega64 posted:

Kathmandon't do it.

i am not talking about him i am talking about his ex best friend Skeletor

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Yes, I love cuddling with my loved one.

But we're bad at it...

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Trojan.exe posted:

Yes, I love cuddling with my loved one.

But we're bad at it...

Be thankful that you have a loved one.

I'd give everything I own to have that.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gonna just say again, it's v good to lay close to your partner, absorbing their warmth and smell, enjoying how their body feels through their loose, unimpressive night clothes

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Nothing better than sleepin butt2butt with your snuggly loved one. That way if you fart, your fart just goes straight into their butt and the bond is strengthened

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jeff smisek posted:

Nothing better than sleepin butt2butt with your snuggly loved one. That way if you fart, your fart just goes straight into their butt and the bond is strengthened

I call bullcrap, i don't think a fart can go up a butt

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Youre not snuggling properly :colbert:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Cuddling is actually p cool and nice, even if it is uncomfortably warm and goddamnit I just want to roll over but I'd pretty much just have to judo flip this bitch sleeping all over my limbs and poo poo.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Cuddling is great if you're into the person but god help you if it's just a random gently caress because every fiber of your body will be screaming "get the gently caress off of me and leave" while you gamely attempt to pretend you are sleeping.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
I used to pretend to be offended and roll over when this one chick was being a bitch, but really it was because I knew she'd crack first and come spoon me. We fought a lot and it was glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
Cuddling is awesome. I find that a cold drink helps make it better.

• Locked thread