Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
He let me play the new Mario game and it's a VR game for Nintendo's new console: The Virtual Boy 2. They are going to announce it any day now but maybe not because they say it's too fun and they don't want to make a game too fun or nobody will buy any other games.

He also says they are going to release a new Warriors game only it will take place in the American Civil War (aka the War of Northern Aggression) instead of stupid China or whatever. He let me play it and Abraham Lincoln has a giant battle robot and it's like the best game ever but he says it may not be released because of copyright or something.

Does your uncle work at nintendo too???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
my uncle is gay

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
my uncle is dead op thanks!

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My uncle walks around with a mixed drink in his hand.

All. of. the. time.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Lincoln is the worst president in history.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Oh is that the uncle I used to gently caress? Tell him he's a oval office and to return the dvds he borrowed from me.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Abraham Lincoln has a giant battle robot

Nintendo already made this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVwrjSWCVNM

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my uncle works for sega and he showed me the dartboard sega used in the 90s to make business decisions

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

My uncle sexually abused me as a child and works for Valve.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the next big thing is games that suck your dick

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Suck my dick, you Pac-Man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My uncle is mentally retarded and can't get past world 1-4 on super mario brothers, but thAt doesn't stop his retarded rear end from trying.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
tell that PIECE OF poo poo uncle of yours that instead of some Civil War Warriors game they should just remake Rockstar's The Warriors, from ten years ago or so.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hence the copyright issues .

hubbafubba
Jul 2, 2016

by zen death robot

ScratchAndSniff posted:

He let me play the new Mario game and it's a VR game for Nintendo's new console: The Virtual Boy 2. They are going to announce it any day now but maybe not because they say it's too fun and they don't want to make a game too fun or nobody will buy any other games.

He also says they are going to release a new Warriors game only it will take place in the American Civil War (aka the War of Northern Aggression) instead of stupid China or whatever. He let me play it and Abraham Lincoln has a giant battle robot and it's like the best game ever but he says it may not be released because of copyright or something.

Does your uncle work at nintendo too???

my uncle put stuff in my butt

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My great uncle had a neighbor who programmed Gameboy games.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
http://jayisgames.com/games/the-uncle/

Mine too.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

hubbafubba posted:

my uncle put stuff in my butt

what a coincidence

my uncle also puts stuff in your butt

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My uncle is Aatrek.

gently caress.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

My uncle really is gay and also a narcissistic bipolar lunatic who, every time he appears on the scene, causes untold amounts of drama and misery to everyone around him.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
my uncle is young, dumb, and full of cum

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my uncle works for an organization known as NAMBLA answering phones or something with computers he doesn't let me use his computer

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Any mention of family in a thread and Goons start going on and on about how horrible their family is. White people.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My uncle died in a tragic skiing accident. They never recovered the body so there's no telling if he died immediately or if he starved to death over the course of weeks. My other uncles claimed that a black man appeared on the mountain and warned them to get off the mountain or they would lose their brother but disappeared as soon as they looked away.

idk if they're crazy, guilty, liars, covering up a murder with a terrible story, trying to make sense of it, or what but they've stuck to that story for twenty years.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
My uncle is a Reptilian invader from the Hollow Earth.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
video games are for children op. I sincerely hope that helps.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

dog buttz posted:

My uncle died in a tragic skiing accident. They never recovered the body so there's no telling if he died immediately or if he starved to death over the course of weeks. My other uncles claimed that a black man appeared on the mountain and warned them to get off the mountain or they would lose their brother but disappeared as soon as they looked away.

idk if they're crazy, guilty, liars, covering up a murder with a terrible story, trying to make sense of it, or what but they've stuck to that story for twenty years.

You need to take some recordings and make an effort post about this.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My uncle is mentally retarded and can't get past world 1-4 on super mario brothers, but thAt doesn't stop his retarded rear end from trying.

this made me laugh

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My aunt works at Sega, ama

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Internetjack posted:

My uncle walks around with a mixed drink in his hand.

All. of. the. time.

Uncles do not drink "mixed drinks". They drink it straight.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
My uncle works at Nintendo and told me they're going to make a game with Mario, Mega Man, Simon Belmont, Link, and Samus Aran. In fact, you can play it here: http://supermariobroscrossover.com/resources/super-mario-bros-crossover.84/

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Ask him to release a perfect quality n64 emulator and my life is complete

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Ohnonotme posted:

Uncles do not drink "mixed drinks". They drink it straight.

My uncle drinks martinis all of the time which is basically straight liquour added to straight liquour. Is that unckly enough?

Although unless I'm suppressing it he never touched me so maybe he's not a very good uncle.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Dregs posted:

Any mention of family in a thread and Goons start going on and on about how horrible their family is. White people.
though my uncle is pretty cool. he's a corporate writer and travels all over the country. he plays a lot of Call of Duty and gave me his copy of Countdown to Extinction when i told him i liked Megadeth.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

though my uncle is pretty cool. he's a corporate writer and travels all over the country. he plays a lot of Call of Duty and gave me his copy of Countdown to Extinction when i told him i liked Megadeth.

god drat that is one fantastic av symbolic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

god drat that is one fantastic av symbolic
thank you sid, i love you :love:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
My uncle works at nasa but nobody believes me on this dead gau forum

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

ChrisHansen posted:

My uncle works at nasa but nobody believes me on this dead gau forum

my dead gay nasa

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I opened this thread expecting to find this. That game was so very good when it was a full-page interactive novel. Then, he stuffed it into that bullshit box and somehow managed to give it a long-rear end loading time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I know several wildly successful prominent video game people but I try not to talk about them also pretty sure they post here

• Locked thread