Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

yes that woodworking is nice but are you familiar with the woodworking of glorious nippon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

psychokitty posted:

Yeah Iowa City is way cooler

I love my stupid lovely city

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

super macho dude posted:

lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

iowa city owns tho and some day i am gonna marry vodka sam

http://nypost.com/2013/09/02/worlds-drunkest-girl-vodka-sam-just-blew-a-341-and-tweeted-about-it/

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So Iowa is so poo poo that watching grown men play with sticks is the height of entertainment?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
yeah id propose to that

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I tried to build a box out of 2x6 the other week but my cuts were all uneven because I suck poo poo at wood working. Also I used a circular saw and just lazily cut it without even using a tee or whatever I'm supposed to do. "I don't care gently caress it lol" isn't the best attitude in this hobby I guess.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Also Iowa sucks poo poo.

Your state is boring and your football team scampered away to the other Big Ten division peeing and covering their buttholes with their purses so Ohio State wouldn't rape you again.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
sad excuse for magic OP, i should have known from the thread title though so shame on me

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

super macho dude posted:

Lol.

Iowa hawkeyes are bad just like hawkeye vodka. Iowa state cyclones are the best.

Bob Ross of wood, is that where you just make a bunch if random chainsaw cuts and end up with a fully formed 747 or something?

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment
If it's not New Yankee Workshop it's not worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQpS0-07Ek&t=115s "Chest of Draws" :swoon:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dave_Indeed posted:

Also Iowa sucks poo poo.

Your state is boring and your football team scampered away to the other Big Ten division peeing and covering their buttholes with their purses so Ohio State wouldn't rape you again.

Like many rural states they brag about football being the center of the state despite getting constantly owned.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Watching people who are really, really good at woodworking is strangely compelling but it turns out that watching people who are poo poo-tastically terrible at it is also strangely compelling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-0j9Xqzs

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
Sorry OP, Woodwright's shop is better.

33 seasons of laid back, yet more difficult than necessary, wood working.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Albu-quirky Guy posted:

If it's not New Yankee Workshop it's not worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQpS0-07Ek&t=115s "Chest of Draws" :swoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TsRkTRbuIk&t=830s

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Like many rural states they brag about football being the center of the state despite getting constantly owned.

Ohio State just won a national championship you stupid bitch. loving fight me in a corn field right now.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

Also Iowa sucks poo poo.

iowa/iowa state is easily the most pathetic college football rivalry

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

iowa/iowa state is easily the most pathetic college football rivalry

Nani?! Why do you say this?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress IOWA

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

hth posted:

gently caress IOWA

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

hth posted:

gently caress IOWA

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

sportball is irrelevant iowa city is cool af

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Iowa is one of those stupid square states that anyone from a real state forget exists.

Like any time Minnesota, Kansas or Arkansas come up in a conversation. Half the time I think Kansas is supposed to be Arkansas or vice versus and not that they are two separate states full of jack poo poo where nothing of importance ever happens.

I just looked at a map, apparently Wyoming is a state, I don't quite believe that.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Being illiterate about us geography isnt something to be proud of.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
production value for public tv has sure gone up

unfortunately I dont give a flying gently caress about woodworking :(

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Nani?! Why do you say this?
it was called "ĦEl Assico!" by sbnation, and judging by past results, it's a fitting name

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
iowa pubic television

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol its kinda true though.

But just you wait, the Cyclones are gonna be good in a few years with the new coach I can feel it!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the south is way better than iowa especially the deepest blackest parts like birmingham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

gleebster posted:

Roy Underhill would shave these fat fucks down to size on his foot lathe.

• Locked thread