Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I just saw a vicious custardy battle. Creamer vs. Creamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Food Court Judge: I declare this leftover pad thai is no longer edible and must be thrown out.
Defendant: Suck my dick, you fuckman.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
The whole Schnitzel Shop crew is marching toward the French patisserie across the court to restock on napkins and utensils, but they need to go around the Belgian chocolate stand in the center to get there. Tensions are high, and no one can guarantee that the neutral chocolatiers will tolerate this for long.

Warmachine

Meanwhile the sushi stand has recently expanded into a full storefront, making the Korean BBQ exceptionally nervous.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

You want the juice? You can't handle the juice!

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

You want the juice? You can't handle the juice!

google THIS

plaintiff's attorney: your honor, the accused has clearly stolen my client's intellectual property!

defendant's attorney: objection, your honor! mr. fil-a is on record as admitting that he did not invent the chicken, just the chicken sandwich!

joke_explainer

BALIFF SUBWAY: Call to order, the Honorable Judge Sbarro presiding.

JUDGE SBARRO: All rise, letsee here, Case of Kentucky Fried Chicken versus Panda Express in claims of copyright infringement.

KFC: Your honor, I'm just a simple country lawyer/chicken stand...

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Judge: Do you plead guilty to the charges?
Kool-Aid Man: Oh, Yeah!

<3 <3 Vanisher

FutonForensic

The Spar of The Sbarros

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Uxzuigal posted:

Senior Management

Objection! Detective Jamba Juice stands to inherit the KFC and his testimony cannot be trusted!

:jerry:

joke_explainer

Uxzuigal posted:

Judge: "You're a sick man, Mr. Aid. May god have mercy on your soul."

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
You're the worst lawyer I've ever seen! How did you even pass the Sbarro exam?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Your honor, we ask that due to the depravity of the crimes of which they stand accused, these baby back ribs be tried as adults.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

misty mountaintop posted:

Your honor, we ask that due to the depravity of the crimes of which they stand accused, these baby back ribs be tried as adults.

Objection! I won't have these baby back ribs treated like some spare ribs to be tossed around!

<3 <3 Vanisher

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I used to think that there was nothing wrong with our food courts, but after watching Baking a Murderer, I'm not sure anymore.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The People vs OJ

If it isn't fresh-squeezed
He must be released

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The Twinkie Defense again? I'm sick of all these Milk Trials.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Judge: Order!!! Order in the Court!!!
Defendant: Beef jerky, diet coke and fries, please.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

ORANGE JULIUS CAESAR: Et tu, Brats?

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Uxzuigal posted:

Judge: Order!!! Order in the Court!!!
Defendant: Beef jerky, diet coke and fries, please.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

bean mom

ghost emoji posted:

You're the worst lawyer I've ever seen! How did you even pass the Sbarro exam?

by the slice

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
the schnitzel shop has overtaken the patisserie, and the stakes are as high as the ridiculous new price they've given the macarons. the employees of Hamburger Shack, Ned's Poutine, and Wellington's Pub down the block are noticeably upset since those French guys were pretty chill and copped them free morning buns every once in a while. word's going around that they're gonna make a move soon, but no one can say for sure

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
In the food service system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the servers, who instigate food; and the managers, who hold everyone in contempt. These are their stories.

joke_explainer

you are sentenced to eight hours feeling horrible after you leave. same as everyone who eats at a Sbarro

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

The Panda Express free samples guy straight up stabbed by the dude from the Sunglass Hut out in front of everyone. He whispers "Five Guys Forever" and walks out of the mall

Cuntington

Uxzuigal posted:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Defendant: This is a waste of lime!
Judge: That is a groce understatement...

<3 <3 Vanisher

joke_explainer

desperate pitchman: "what if we have a food court... but in the navy?"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

Florida State Circuit Court Judge Marilyn Milian: alright everyone settle settle, court will reconvene now that the paternity test results are in for the custody battle of the plantiff one Burger King v. the defendent one Dairy Queen

DQ: I am telling you, your honour, this child is not his and it is not his right to seek custody

BK: Chill out, he's mine and he wants to be with his daddy and now you'll finally see *turns to the studio audience* you'll all see

Studio audience: *hoots and hollers*

Marily Milian: yes yes, settle settle, well the results are in and are legally binding and I guess they just leave me with one question for you, Mr. King

BK: yes, your honour?

MM: how exactly do you expect to gain custody of a child when he's *suspenseful music leading up to a giant banner unfurling* NACHOS

DQ: *doing the stanky leg*

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

social vegan

Burger Queen: Your honour, please refer to exhibit A

Judge: ah yes we have here what seems to be a crumpled receipt from one Orange, Julius?

BQ: WHO THE gently caress IS JULIUS?!

Burger King: YOU SAID I COULD HAVE IT MY WAY

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Lawyer: do you or do you not admit that you intentionally tried to pose as Panda Express for the purposes of deceiving others??
Lotus Express: *sweats nervously*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when i was a kid you could just stroll into the food court but now there's metal detectors and armed guards :(

social vegan

Palisader posted:

Lawyer: do you or do you not admit that you intentionally tried to pose as Panda Express for the purposes of deceiving others??
Lotus Express: *sweats nervously*

Judge: we've reviewed the evidence regarding serving speed supporting empircal use of "Express" in Panda vs. Lotus

Panda Express and Lotus Express: And?!

J: it's a Thai

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*a man wearing a straight jacket and strapped to a dolly is wheeled through the food court and placed in front of the sbarro. the crowd hushes as the trial begins*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

social vegan posted:

Judge: we've reviewed the evidence regarding serving speed supporting empircal use of "Express" in Panda vs. Lotus

Panda Express and Lotus Express: And?!

J: it's a Thai

social vegan

Q: What's the difference between the multiple court systems we have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

Q: What's the difference between the multiple court systems we have?

----------------

• Locked thread