Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Was binging through Shameless (U.S. version) and was delighted to see Louise Fletcher show up to shower her grand children in larcenous love and at the same time take huge steaming shits all over her son Frank Gallagher. gently caress she's a great actor, so perfectly evil in DS9 and Shameless respectively :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Binary Badger posted:

From the IDW Voyager one-shot comic, Mirrors and Smoke.

Yeah, everything has to be opposite in the Mirror Universe.

Yeah, Janeway still crazed as a loon, instead of trying to get back to Earth, she decides to become the Pirate Queen of the Delta Quadrant.

I'll admit I'm not very familiar with what happened with Voyager after season 1 but didn't Janeway already sort of become a chaotic pirate queen of the Delta in prime timeline over wanting coffee; versus mirror timeline where she became an orderly pirate queen of the Delta strictly because she set out to do so?

Also am I to gather from that image in mirror universe the Borg are like the hippy weird cult that occupies the highway department's land next to the freeway to setup a commune celebrating eight tracks and vinyl?

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 20, 2019

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

The states that lift their lockdowns too early are gonna be like the 1701-A in space dock.

*Beep boop* "RE-RE-RED ALERT" :downs:

Scotty: "I just fixed that bloody thing!"

*Half the bridge crew drops dead*

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

a neat cape posted:

I'm gonna watch Insurrection and Nemesis now

Get some alcohol and then watch Insurrection with the commentary audio track so you can get drunk along with Frakes and Sirtis while they MST3K their own movie.