Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Pulaski knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

One of the funnest dudes and greatest heroes of the Alpha Quadrant really doesn't belong in the company you put him.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

McNally posted:

Star Trek episodes would have ended sooner and probably more satisfyingly if people just took Worf's advice more often.

I mean, gently caress, he's proven right so much but they still choose to ignore him.

Everyone knows taking Worf's advice would have eventually lead to critical cobalt shortages, crippling the Federation within six or seven episodes.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Knormal posted:

Maybe that's why Starfleet only had enough for two tri-cobalt devices throughout all the shows, shame they had to give them to Voyager.

Are they that rare? I thought it was just a type of torpedo they pulled out of storage when they actually wanted to blow something up and not just have it limp-dick off the shields.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

pretty sure that's a worf wig from the sherwood episode

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

winn had decent politics right up until the summoning demons thing. the federation and their root beer flavoured disaster exploitation can gently caress right off.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

MillennialVulcan posted:

Winn masterminded the bombing of a school in her first appearance. What the gently caress are you talking about?

the children of bajor, made all milquetoast and soulless as they're indoctrinated into the picard youth by one of the series greatest villains, keiko.

burn that fucker to the ground.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

there's a klingon troop transport from disco that looks like a gold-plated vw van. it's a tie between that and the science tractor from the last short as my favs.

just absolutely workman-like space ships.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'aha, klingon-name, surely you can take me down!' is legit the worst line delivery in all of star trek.

that albino episode is etched into my brain cuz of how bad it is.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

HD DAD posted:

Jadzia has got big chaotic neutral energy

taking a vacation to murder a senior citizen is one of the best/worst episodes

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'd bet he hated it, but since at that point he was a glorified extra he wouldn't have had the clout to object and be listened to.

this is when he started turning his back to the camera during any 'techno babble' scenes, so even if he flubbed the line it still only took one take.

the man was all about that paycheque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

AntherUslessPoster posted:

it says 'ring icheb back'

proper use of space magic