Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

Nebakenezzer posted:

Related to Supertrain: why have I never seen this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bus

Featuring Odo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

What do you reckon the transporter visual effect will be like

Blakes 7-style crayon outline

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

I'm ploughing through episodes of Enterprise (because I'm desperate at this point due to The Event). I know the ragging on the theme music is a cliche, but having just seen Extinction (an absolute lemon of an episode, as in "I'm fairly sure I saw this in an episode of Space: 1999" bad), Jesus, the whiplash

Man is brutally flamethrowered to death
"It's been a loooong rooooad..."

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

They address all the "how is she breathing?" issues in that suspiciously similar episode of Enterprise with Hoshi

It's all a dream. The whole episode is a bloody dream

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

quote:

Talbot was one of the few characters to be portrayed as a smoker in the Star Trek universe. An original draft special effect, cut due to budget constraints, called for Talbot's cigarettes to be "self lighting".