Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Is The Way of the Warrior considered to be the watershed DS9 episode? I've been doing a rewatch, kind of a dicey word since I only saw the show in syndication reruns as a kid and it turns out I haven't seen most of it at all, but I feel like that was the first legitimately great episode. I've absolutely enjoyed watching up to this point, especially the way they've slowly built a lot of character moments and relationships, but this episode felt epic and important in a way that the other 80s/90s trek I've seen never was. Also Worf is there now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

HD DAD posted:

risa: welcome to the sex planet, would you like to get laid sir?

worf: terrorism is cool

lol I just watched that one and this is accurate

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I'm 2 episodes from finishing DS9 and I love that they included a lengthy scene where O'Brien and Bashir think they are dying and Bashir is trying to get O'Brien to admit that he likes him more than his wife. Come on man, Keiko never took you to The Alamo!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Just watched In the Pale Moonlight

Sisko is a naughty boy

He can live with it.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

SlothfulCobra posted:

the whole Pah Wraith plot was this weird cul-de-sac that was off on its own, didn't really get much development, and was mostly just a weird distraction from the main narrative.

It's such a weird cul-du-sac that it feels like Sisko ditches the actual series finale to go deal with it, like he just up and heads off to a different episode