Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao mate would you like me to actually lay down the times and dates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

echinopsis posted:

date stamped pictures

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

echinopsis posted:

Id like you to close the thread and stop posting this bullcrap

Graff
May 10, 2012

echi post times dates and volumes of fluid

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Id like you to close the thread and stop posting this bullcrap

Don't read it then bro, but I haven't made up a single fact.

Other things you won't believe.. Tonight I have a girl coming over.. when the kids are asleep we are going to have sex. This is the one that tells me how much she loves deepthroating. She's a cool chick and loves to cuddle and is friendly.

Then tomorrow night I am off to visit another woman who is about an hour and a half away. I'm gonna stay at her place. She is filthy as hell. Should be a good evening. She is then coming to our place saturday night to join me and my wife so that will be even cooler. I will get fantastic levels of pleasure out of that evening.

That's my sexual agenda. I will no doubt have sex with my wife in between tonight and tomorrow because it makes it seem really dirty to have sex with three woman in a 24 hour period and it's one of those steam achievements. Also they all know about all of this too and so everyone is consenting and happy to be on the polysex train.

Perhaps you mate should put a few minutes in with the ladies and self improvement and get a slice of action rather than your pathetic attempt at raining on my parade, which in the analogy is more like squirting the tv with a water gun

Graff
May 10, 2012

sounds like a good week

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i'm having a threesome with a cup of coffee and a breakfast taco

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ahaha it's certainly not a typical week and now I'm thinking I've never had a breakfast taco and what's better a sex or a taco

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
depends on the sex and the taco, really. both range from "amazing, life changing ecstasy" to "horrible humiliating experience that leaves you covered in weird fluids"

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

echinopsis posted:

Other things you won't believe.. Tonight I have a girl coming over.. when the kids are asleep we are going to have sex. This is the one that tells me how much she loves deepthroating. She's a cool chick and loves to cuddle and is friendly.

Then tomorrow night I am off to visit another woman who is about an hour and a half away. I'm gonna stay at her place. She is filthy as hell. Should be a good evening. She is then coming to our place saturday night to join me and my wife so that will be even cooler. I will get fantastic levels of pleasure out of that evening.

That's my sexual agenda. I will no doubt have sex with my wife in between tonight and tomorrow because it makes it seem really dirty to have sex with three woman in a 24 hour period and it's one of those steam achievements. Also they all know about all of this too and so everyone is consenting and happy to be on the polysex train.

Perhaps you mate should put a few minutes in with the ladies and self improvement and get a slice of action rather than your pathetic attempt at raining on my parade, which in the analogy is more like squirting the tv with a water gun

:stare:

What the hell dude

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Graff posted:

echi post times dates and volumes of fluid

Pix too Tia

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
echi what cream or ointment do you use to keep from getting calluses on your boner from all this loving

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just embrace them. battle scars

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Maaaaaaaybe it's my whacky communication disorder, but I really don't understand the point of this thread.

Like um, congratulations on boning people?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Aerofallosov posted:

Maaaaaaaybe it's my whacky communication disorder, but I really don't understand the point of this thread.

I think the original intention was to ask which of his ladies he should continue with and which he should consider phasing out? But um

echinopsis posted:

My dude, you can understand what might make me say things like "collecting women like pokemon", yes? I am sure you are a very nice person who is kind and considerate to his partners, but the way you phrase poo poo is absolutely dire.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Unrelated to my previous response, but I have a newborn and a 10 year old and trying to juggle them plus going back to work plus my husband is exhausting. I can't imagine going "hmm yes I will divide my time up even further!" but I am also very tired and a little cranky.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aerofallosov posted:

it's basically a quarantine zone so yospos will stop talking about echi's dick

i, like the ladies, can't get enough of it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aerofallosov posted:

I kept getting probated (I think, who knows why I end up probated anymore) for chatting about it

Palisader posted:

My dude, you can understand what might make me say things like "collecting women like pokemon", yes? I am sure you are a very nice person who is kind and considerate to his partners, but the way you phrase poo poo is absolutely dire.

Yeah I fully get this,, and am somewhat aware of it.. Part of it is trying to dissociate it, I mean this is the SA forums, and part is trying to keep up some kind of detached persona.. but yeah it's actually perhaps not as easy as you might think to talk about this as respectfully as I actually treat the people, but perhaps if you read all of thread you'd see through my pathetic bro-facade and see the sweet humble man underneathe

Palisader posted:

Unrelated to my previous response, but I have a newborn and a 10 year old and trying to juggle them plus going back to work plus my husband is exhausting. I can't imagine going "hmm yes I will divide my time up even further!" but I am also very tired and a little cranky.

Every minute you're posting on these forums you could otherwise be swiping right.. think about that for a moment.

Also this is kind of a crescendo of many months.. It was dry for ages and now it's a monsoon and not so easy to deal with. Because I want to treat everyone with respect. If I didn't care I would be "welp take take and dump dump" but honestly that's not my style

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

I kept getting probated (I think, who knows why I end up probated anymore) for chatting about it

Yeah I fully get this,, and am somewhat aware of it.. Part of it is trying to dissociate it, I mean this is the SA forums, and part is trying to keep up some kind of detached persona.. but yeah it's actually perhaps not as easy as you might think to talk about this as respectfully as I actually treat the people, but perhaps if you read all of thread you'd see through my pathetic bro-facade and see the sweet humble man underneathe

Every minute you're posting on these forums you could otherwise be swiping right.. think about that for a moment.

Also this is kind of a crescendo of many months.. It was dry for ages and now it's a monsoon and not so easy to deal with. Because I want to treat everyone with respect. If I didn't care I would be "welp take take and dump dump" but honestly that's not my style

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

echinopsis posted:

I wish detectivemonkey cared about us as much as the YOSPOs mods seem to care about their posters

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Palisader posted:

echi is often unemployed and probably a bad father

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

it's basically a quarantine zone so yospos will stop talking about echi's dick

i, like the ladies, can't get enough of it

Graff
May 10, 2012

at first I was all lol at echi being crass as gently caress but he seems p cool so now I am in team echis dick

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I always kinda thought I'd be okay with non monogamy but then my husband wanted to bang someone else and I said yes but then I realized I didn't like the idea AT ALL and he broke up with me over it and now I worry a lot about partners being more interested in other women than me and whether I am fulfilling and good enough (obvs not, I mean it was bad enough to end a marriage over I guess) and it bothers me a lot.
Like I've been seeing a dude for a couple of months and a few weeks in I was like "yeah so I haven't been inclined to look for any other dates so I'm only seeing you" and he was seeing other women. He's not now, he told me like a week or so ago but I have no idea how many others or when he stopped or even why he's still seeing me over whatever other women and it bothers me and makes me feel real insecure and bad.

I don't know how you guys do it, it is definitely not for me.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate I've known my wife for over 20 years, married over 11 and have a long running super commitment to each other, and open and honest, and both of us want to be with each other at the end of our lives. in some we see this as a way to make sure that happens without feelings of "what if" sneaking in. we have a kid and house together, and the best memories, and both of us are great loving people who respect each other and want the best. a huge percentage of couples cheat on each other./ we get to explore those bit ALSO a best friend to come to home and unload onto: it's not always smooth or great but it works for us. you've been burned in ways we haven't and that is poo poo for you and I'm sorry./ :(

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i would never do it because i know for a fact that my wife is like a million times hotter than me (seriously idk wtf she's thinking) and she could have a line of people of both genders extending halfway down the block within an hour just by mentioning she was open for business on facebook, while i'd be lucky to get a pity handy from a female friend who started feeling bad for me while she was in line to go to town on my wife

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Get this: Pokemon go but with actual ladies on tinder

Original idea don't steal

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

i would never do it because i know for a fact that my wife is like a million times hotter than me (seriously idk wtf she's thinking) and she could have a line of people of both genders extending halfway down the block within an hour just by mentioning she was open for business on facebook, while i'd be lucky to get a pity handy from a female friend who started feeling bad for me while she was in line to go to town on my wife

not that I am trying to convince you to do this but if you are intrigued at all, the threesome game is very different to what I am talking about, and with such a hot wife find it easy to find a woman interested enough to explore it. there are just as many single people interested as there are couples.. just a thought.. talk about it with your wife. every threesome we've had has been really positive and cool

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah no we've talked about that but decided it would be too complicated emotionally. Definitely could have hooked it up easily, but we're pretty defensive of what we've got and pretty risk averse. Was actually a pretty fun conversation to have though.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a man who knows what he wants. a good man

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Trig Discipline posted:

thats pathetic

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

WampaLord posted:

You probably shouldn't be married then.

lol why?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Carmant posted:

thats pathetic

yeah that was kinda the point, good eye

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

thats pathetic

yeah it must suck having a hot as gently caress wife

every post of yours in this thread of reeks of bitterness and envy. don't for a second think anyone respects you whatsoever. I hope you enjoy pissing on your tv coz everyone else hardly notices

in good news last night was a "great success".. good sex, dancing, cuddles, beers and jizz. I think it's our sixth sex session? the best yet. and soon my wife will be home and I told her I wanted to have sex with her and she was keen to grant me my wish and then tonight going for a drive. a bit intimidated about tonight.. the girl last night I know it's always good for both of us but the one tonight there is more competition on the scene (she fucks a LOT of dudes) and so I can only hope I can deliver the goods. imagine having sex with a hot older woman and when you left you just knew she was disappointed. gently caress. that would burn for months and id probably start a patreon as a
form on consoling myself

and gotta keep this shaving rash at bay lmao. I should know better

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

yeah it must suck having a hot as gently caress wife

it's awful, i cry myself to sleep on her perfect breasts every night

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
how many children in your house? just you and the other one?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lol

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

i cry myself to sleep on her perfect breasts every night

wow uh so uh anyone else getting horny here or is it just me

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol at that new loving avatar/text

Dude is trying to be open and transparent with us about his weird/unusual lifestyle and someone is relentlessly making GBS threads on him like its supposed to be shameful.

That avatar reeks of christian puritism or some sort of conservatism. Swinggers/open marriages are definately unusual, which technically makes them wierd, but there isn't anything inheretly bad about them. Echi seems to be the exception or at least demonstrating a good model for how to be involved in a stable open relationship.

Just wow at that avatar and text. So far, echi has not indicated any hosed up poo poo regarding any parties involved, including his children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ

• Locked thread