Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE David Bowie? You know... David... Motherfucking... Bowie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone on this couch keeps their pimp hand strong as gently caress.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

THE David Bowie? You know... David... Motherfucking... Bowie.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is crazy bad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
May Odin bless your run.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game is crazy bad

i remember games going on and on about how it was a secretly good game and you just, you know had to ignore 95% of it being horrible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Check out the guys in the credits, their music is awesome. Featuring the awesome Sriracha, a main stay in the indie scene. Check him out, from the credits.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i remember games going on and on about how it was a secretly good game and you just, you know had to ignore 95% of it being horrible

It looks intensely boring unless you want to look at the main character's epic rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I want to see an epic rear end I'll just watch Rikishi's matches during the Attitude Era.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
muting the stream cause this is cringey as gently caress

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

muting the stream cause this is cringey as gently caress

Straight cringey man. Cringing the gently caress out over this cringelord.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad these are the guys making this joke first instead of like CoolGuy badasses with decent facial hair and stuff who post on 4chan about iAteYourPie.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im gonna mute the stream and make a burger instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This is incredible.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
drat that rear end shake. :swoon:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Three slouching visibly depressed high pitched voice irony guys trashing on the entire rest of the speed running community and laughing at themselves in between the developer meekly commenting on the game is epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Three slouching visibly depressed high pitched voice irony guys trashing on the entire rest of the speed running community and laughing at themselves in between the developer meekly commenting on the game is epic.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody wake me up at 4am for the Touhou Block.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

It's cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Somebody wake me up at 4am for the Touhou Block.

Should be some win.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
SirMcBubbleWrap got a promotion hoiype!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uhh yeah uhh with your guys uhh, sarcasm I'm not really sure if you're serious or not but uhh, yeah.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
SD PREmake?!? pfft!!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shoeless pajama man carries his anime body pillow off camera

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Straight cringey man. Cringing the gently caress out over this cringelord.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
DK Tropical freeze... with SPIKE VEGETA!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Larry Parrish posted:

Shoeless pajama man carries his anime body pillow off camera
omfg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks Big Tone... Great run mate. If I was there I would slash the tires on your mom's car and take a poo poo in your hotel room you horse's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thanks Big Tone... Great run mate. If I was there I would slash the tires on your mom's car and take a poo poo in your hotel room you horse's rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nothing better than a charity stream with ads for 10 year old indie games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sitting at the family barbecue lolling at how cringey af this whole shindig sounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Sitting at the family barbecue lolling at how cringey af this whole shindig sounds.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Led Zeppelin - The Cringe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

everytime i cringe i take a shot of gentleman jack (jack daniels but for adults, 30 dollar msrp much?)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This forum's very own "Sex Rec" the extremely lovely poster will be running a meme indie game it sounds like, tomorrow. So, there's something to consider.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

everytime i cringe i take a shot of gentleman jack (jack daniels but for adults, 30 dollar msrp much?)

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mike Uyama should be put in jail for 200 years.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm loling thinking about a post that i might be imagining from the agdq thread where i ask if mike uyama has recuperated from his terminal restless leg syndrome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cringing while i lol at my own posts that i might not have made and might be imagining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i'm loling thinking about a post that i might be imagining from the agdq thread where i ask if mike uyama has recuperated from his terminal restless leg syndrome

Lmfao

• Locked thread