Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope demons' souls is a better speed run than the fat bloodborne guy from agdq who spent 30 minutes duping items to get to level 99 then repeatedly failing a jump skip for another 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he hapd a towl to wipe down his controller and hand sweat tho which was pretty cool i guess

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

lool

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
8 minutes in and hes already died twice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh this reminds me that about 2 to 3 days after AGDQ and I think even during the bonus stream, Alan Rickman and David Bowie died of cancer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

good times

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Oh this reminds me that about 2 to 3 days after AGDQ and I think even during the bonus stream, Alan Rickman and David Bowie died of cancer.

rest in peace david bowie and alan rickman

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

i hope demons' souls is a better speed run than the fat bloodborne guy from agdq who spent 30 minutes duping items to get to level 99 then repeatedly failing a jump skip for another 30 minutes

He's running thru the poison swamp but keeps dying to stuff he's running past because he sucks.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

the only reason I can even stomach watching this is because they're doing msf this time so I don't have to listen to 2791 cringey messages from KirbyKevin22 about their sick grandpa who died PS kill the animals.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's Not Really Difficult As In Hard Enemies, It's Just, It's About Your Sanity... The Real Souls Experience Is All In Your Head.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

He's running thru the poison swamp but keeps dying to stuff he's running past because he sucks.

i'm watching him fail live on stream

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's too bad the runner is cool because his couch is putrid AIDS from a camel's rancid rear end.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

It's Not Really Difficult As In Hard Enemies, It's Just, It's About Your Sanity... The Real Souls Experience Is All In Your Head.

This made me laugh really hard.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

personally i can beat battletoads, famous ljn seal of poo poo games like silver surfer, and souls game on my first try due to my high skill at gameing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

personally i can beat battletoads, famous ljn seal of poo poo games like silver surfer, and souls game on my first try due to my high skill at gameing

Win.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's too bad the runner is cool because his couch is putrid AIDS from a camel's rancid rear end.

that purple hair man's long hair is not only annoying person but he has a gross color of hair and he parts it in the middle and probably doesn't even use l'oreal brand sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, much less comb and brush it :rolleyes:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

that purple hair man's long hair is not only annoying person but he has a gross color of hair and he parts it in the middle and probably doesn't even use l'oreal brand sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, much less comb and brush it :rolleyes:

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
he got stuck in a hole. RIP

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

it's not even hard.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Im not sure that guy has said anything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rest in peace david bowie and alan rickman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I won't be able to watch live until Tuesday so someone please tell me which runs are the most epic until then so I can watch them on youtube. Namaste.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Im not sure that guy has said anything

i can' t tell which one on the couch is talking most but whichever one it is is annoying

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i can' t tell which one on the couch is talking most but whichever one it is is annoying

This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/DistinctKangarooOMGScoots

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Extremely whiny nerd voice guy set a pretty good record for Bastion. Except, it was bastion, so who cares.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm the dude in the back wearing a blazer and a white scarf in the middle of the summer.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
edit: nm I'm the dude on the couch with gross faicial hair wearing pajama pants and no shoes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Extremely whiny nerd voice guy set a pretty good record for Bastion. Except, it was bastion, so who cares.
Fairly Easy Games Done Quick

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

I'm the dude in the back wearing a blazer and a white scarf in the middle of the summer.

I'm the grown rear end man on the couch in pajamas in the middle of the day, in public

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

edit: nm I'm the dude on the couch with gross faicial hair wearing pajama pants and no shoes.

Fuk you

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
did they downsize after the epic failure that was agdq?? the convention room their in looks way smaller than usual maybe it's just the camera angle though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

wow i didn't know there was new version of mighty switch force

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This crew is loving Trill.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how was agdq an "epic fail"

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy