Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't even know it was happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Three slouching visibly depressed high pitched voice irony guys trashing on the entire rest of the speed running community and laughing at themselves in between the developer meekly commenting on the game is epic.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody wake me up at 4am for the Touhou Block.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thanks Big Tone... Great run mate. If I was there I would slash the tires on your mom's car and take a poo poo in your hotel room you horse's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sitting at the family barbecue lolling at how cringey af this whole shindig sounds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

cringing while i lol at my own posts that i might not have made and might be imagining

:whatup:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This forum's very own "Sex Rec" the extremely lovely poster will be running a meme indie game it sounds like, tomorrow. So, there's something to consider.

Oh loving hells yes. Hope he shouts out the MF'ing Pimp Zone with some choice memes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rofl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All 4 of my grandmas were recently diagnosed with Mega Cancer. Put this $7.43 towards KILLING those animals and SAVING those frames! Everybody spam KAPPA in the chat!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

I love metroid prime but the speed run is unwatchable

Uhhh if you're talking poo poo on the OG Motherfucker of speed running himself Miles i'm going to kick your rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Nice to hear somebody acknowledge the existence of lovely planet ....... It's not perfect but that game fills a really important niche

This forum loves lovely planet and there's a sequel coming out this year. Hype!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

RPG grinding

Thinking about the fire emblem run that they mercy killed after it went an hour over schedule and every single member of the couch who was there to support the runner left hours ago and it was a guy barely holding back tears while wearing a dress and saying drat you RNGeesus with a bad voice crack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remember the beat mania "speed run" last time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

Will I like harmony of despair if I liked sotn

No

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Both of the castlevania games with harmony in the name are the worst ones.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I forgot which GDQ it was but during a Banjo Tooie run one of the couch guys was talking about the different colored Jinjos you had to collect for 100% and when he mentioned "and don't forget the black Jinjos" or something like that, Patient Black Gamer in the middle of the audience did a tiny fist pump and nod.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Id rather havbe a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear than play that bullshit. What were they thinking?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

That was Circle of the Moon which is a better game

yeah COTM is rad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

i thought harmony of dissonance was okay.... :(

It's fine but there are easily 7 or 8 castlevania games id rather play again than harmony.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

tomorrow evening is all skyrim/fallout 3/fallout 4

they have tetris in the middle of the day

*subscribes for that life alert bracelet*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

"skyrim glitch exhibition"

AKA playing Skyrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tfw you got a good idea for a Mario maker level and your Wii u is boxed up ...

• Locked thread