Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

i hope demons' souls is a better speed run than the fat bloodborne guy from agdq who spent 30 minutes duping items to get to level 99 then repeatedly failing a jump skip for another 30 minutes

He's running thru the poison swamp but keeps dying to stuff he's running past because he sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

It's Not Really Difficult As In Hard Enemies, It's Just, It's About Your Sanity... The Real Souls Experience Is All In Your Head.

This made me laugh really hard.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that purple hair man's long hair is not only annoying person but he has a gross color of hair and he parts it in the middle and probably doesn't even use l'oreal brand sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, much less comb and brush it :rolleyes:

Im not sure that guy has said anything

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i can' t tell which one on the couch is talking most but whichever one it is is annoying

This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/DistinctKangarooOMGScoots

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Extremely whiny nerd voice guy set a pretty good record for Bastion. Except, it was bastion, so who cares.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

I'm the dude in the back wearing a blazer and a white scarf in the middle of the summer.

I'm the grown rear end man on the couch in pajamas in the middle of the day, in public

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

edit: nm I'm the dude on the couch with gross faicial hair wearing pajama pants and no shoes.

Fuk you

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
May Odin bless your run.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i remember games going on and on about how it was a secretly good game and you just, you know had to ignore 95% of it being horrible

It looks intensely boring unless you want to look at the main character's epic rear end.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

muting the stream cause this is cringey as gently caress

Straight cringey man. Cringing the gently caress out over this cringelord.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im gonna mute the stream and make a burger instead.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uhh yeah uhh with your guys uhh, sarcasm I'm not really sure if you're serious or not but uhh, yeah.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shoeless pajama man carries his anime body pillow off camera

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are they racing in a game that a speedrun is an hour long.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The left guy died on a really easy jump and now he's really far behind

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

unfunny poster

But enough about you.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The new wolfenstein run took almsot 2 hours because theres only like 2 or 3 tiny skips possible in the entire freaking game. It's 95% him running and maybe shooting a single enemy per level that isn't required for a map trigger.

Now they're running Amensia which is also intensely boring to watch

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Star Wars block started after Amensia and since these are old late 90's early 2000's FPS games they are about a bajillion times more interesting, they're flying around the level at light speed like God intended.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Thinking about the fire emblem run that they mercy killed after it went an hour over schedule and every single member of the couch who was there to support the runner left hours ago and it was a guy barely holding back tears while wearing a dress and saying drat you RNGeesus with a bad voice crack

I don't know why anyone would want to watch an RPG be speed run anyway when 90% of the run is button mashing through menus and stuff

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

Alright this is boring AIDS infested crap now. Beginning was pretty toight though.

We're not watching you stream

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The part after where he gets slapped by the turkey leg monter for like 2 minutes straight trying to clip through a door made me laugh too.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good luck on your spooky run, from UK Vixen

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When he has to ask the couch guy for the door code

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That guy is 3rd in the world at any% SH3, but he still placed top 20 with that run, while having been awake for almost 2 days straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXrOoODYPNE

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Respect the pipe. I have deep respect for the pipe.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

These dudes keeps putting me to sleep with their boring voices lmfao. It's 630 and I'm dozing off.

This little big planet run is 5 minutes in and i want to kill myself

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

i dont know how you guys watch so much of this dogshit

I have two monitors and sometimes I want to listen to something besides music. So I guess I don't really watch it so much as glance at it every few minutes.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh boy. I started the stream today and I see the pink haired freak guy on the couch and immediately muted it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

"skyrim glitch exhibition"

Can't wait for the epic vanilla speed run where they click through the menus really fast and that's about the only trick

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Check out buff rear end Duke Nukem with glasses next to the couch.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

smh that's caleb you doofus.

He's a powerful gamer and a powerful man.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pepsiman was amazing. This Pikmin run is godawful and the person running it sounds like the older sister from Bob's Burgers.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh great they're 'speedrunning' another RPG with a multiple hour estimated time. I don't know who approves these garbage games but they really suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

larry it's super mario rpg lol

It could be the best game in the world, but I'm not watching it for 3 freaking hours!!

• Locked thread