Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

This thing looks pretty interesting, pity it's in the middle of nowhere, Texas. If any of you are into weird old computer poo poo and 80s GM this thing is probably of interest. They're incredibly rare and this one looks like it comes with a lot of docs and attachments that'd usually be missing. Wish it was closer, it'd already be in my garage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201597572683

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

That's... only about 2 1/2 hours from me.

If I wasn't in a third floor apartment, I might be on my way to pick that up right now.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

If I had the room for that and lived remotely close to there I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Pre OBD car diagnostics always fascinates me.

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Yeah if it was anywhere at all close to me I'd already own it and this thread would be full of detailed teardown and refurbishment pics :(

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

some texas redneck posted:

That's... only about 2 1/2 hours from me.

If I wasn't in a third floor apartment, I might be on my way to pick that up right now.

I got space to put it, but it's a hell more than 2 1/2 drive for me in NE Arkansas.
I'd have already bought it otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Uh, I've helped destroy like at least 1.5 of those once upon a time because even scrappers didn't take them.

• Locked thread