Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
have fun with our last anachronism before we're all relegated to watching fireworks reruns in 640i on videodisk

be safe and dont explode your hands/feet off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i hitnk the guy with the "make america great again" sign just blew all his disposible income for the year

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Was expecting a masturbation joke, thread failed to deliver.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
the 4th of july is an awesome holiday and fireworks are cool. git out of are country

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

my country just exploded the world markets, our reputation and our futures, does that count?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

the 4th of july is an awesome holiday and fireworks are cool. git out of are country

i didn't imply otherwise so maybe you should go outside and blow something up before liberals continue to ruin everything

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Pound_Coin posted:

my country just exploded the world markets, our reputation and our futures, does that count?

did it make a sound?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
my nearest neighbor spends about 50 grand on fireworks every year so basically my dog is going to poo poo everywhere tomorrow night

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcCnnXvkgbs

show your neighbor this and you can thank me in the poo poo-free morning

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
oh man, my landlady's retarded lovely little dog just got wise to the fact this has been going on for two hours. bark them M80s away, winter

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I don't think anyone wants me to post this much.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Ohhhhh, fireworks! I thought this was going to be another terrorisms thread.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
I honestly can't post fast enough to keep up with all of them.

I'm gonna go take my dogge on a walkies soon. She's terrified of everything except fireworks and thunderstorms. The Anti-dogge.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Lol your dog sounds awesome. Collide your antidog with a regular dog to liberate a ton of free energy.

e: Then post here, as you've technically exploded a particle/antiparticle dog pair

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Ohhhhh, fireworks! I thought this was going to be another terrorisms thread.

it can be if sjhit gets wrecked

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Heard a couple go off today, but fireworks are banned in my neighborhood since we are butt up against a dry mountain.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

My dog is scared and now I'm covered in dog hair because he needs to be cuddled :3:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
my cat hasnt come out from the closet cuz I keep throwing firecrackers at him. I lit up a whole string and threw it in the closet with the door closed and now my clothes are smoky :(

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think the forums would allow me to post that fast

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I live out in a very rural area that has seen a lot of development over the past few years.

Apparently all of my neighbors are rich because the explosions haven't stopped since about 3pm yesterday.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Haven't heard any for a few hours now.
They're illegal here, but people still get them from out of state.

Edit: no wait, that was one.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

there's a country club nearby and they are still setting them off and my dog is laying behind me and whimpering

rich assholes

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
petition to rename this thread "pet symapthy whilst explosions"

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Lol your dog sounds awesome. Collide your antidog with a regular dog to liberate a ton of free energy.

e: Then post here, as you've technically exploded a particle/antiparticle dog pair

Post walkies trip report: Many explosions. None were of any interest to her. She sniffed on some discarded smoke bomb casings that were probably from earlier in the day. Did not see any regular dogs to collide with (thankfully) since they are all on full retard mode tonight. A random old man commented on how weird it was that she wasn't bothered.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Is your dog deaf?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
My neighbors don't realize it but they're lighting fireworks off 4 feet away from my bed

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

HeldenSterbenNicht posted:

Is your dog deaf?

Only selectively when I want her to come inside after dark or she finds some bird poo and I tell her not to roll around in it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I got three roosters three tanks one package of morning glories one pagoda and one sixteen shot All In

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

I got three roosters three tanks one package of morning glories one pagoda and one sixteen shot All In

put em in the turlet and light em on fire at once

Update: Someone probably about a block away is using an air horn that sounds like a clown car. The endless cacaphony of explosions hasn't stopped for at least 20 minutes now. Insh'allah Russia takes out all the suburbs in America before going for the big cities.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
It's getting more and more frequent now and I just have to keep reminding myself that it is because the holiday and not just because it's another summer weekend in Chicago.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dog is currently walking around basically ontop of my feet exploding hair and dander everywhere while my redneck neighbors recreate the sounds of Iraq

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Would someone ITT report me to the cops if I got a rifle out and fired into the air? Yes they would.

Still not why I wouldn't do it.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
It's not the cops you got to watch out for.
It's the drones.
They'll know.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

neighbour just busted a nut on my window again he's still standing there frozen in pleasure just watching me i guess

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

VendaGoat posted:

Would someone ITT report me to the cops if I got a rifle out and fired into the air? Yes they would.

Still not why I wouldn't do it.

where do you actually live?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they say eyes r the window to the soul but theere's cum in theway

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i just fired my gun into the air a few times because i can, thanks obama

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DrPossum posted:

where do you actually live?

Mars

Edit: TIA

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

HeldenSterbenNicht posted:

It's not the cops you got to watch out for.
It's the drones.
They'll know.

my mildred, HAVE YOU TRIED dedrone.com?

http://www.dedrone.com/en/dronetracker/drone-detection-hardware

now harry and little davey appreciate the silence over our home AND my arbitrary feminine cleanliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
i hate the fourth of july because my dog gets scared and i need to bring his smelly body in bed with me because other wise he'll tear up the place when people start setting off fireworks

• Locked thread