Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You can't have mods who have been on forums probation, only real life probation allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The secret is that I am already a mod, just under a different name, because I don't want some irate goon telling my boss about my beanie baby collection

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lets not be uncouth here theres no reason to act like the mods have ever known about some sort of degenerate sex criminal in their ranks, these standards are pretty high

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ElGroucho posted:

The secret is that I am already a mod, just under a different name, because I don't want some irate goon telling my boss about my beanie baby collection

I'm a secret mod of the secret forums my alts name is JonBonJovial.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Shaquin posted:

lets not be uncouth here theres no reason to act like the mods have ever known about some sort of degenerate sex criminal in their ranks, these standards are pretty high

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

I'm a secret mod of the tribalwar forums my alts name is k8.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shaquin posted:

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

Did you *know*?

not only did I know, it was me all along and you never saw it coming!

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Man how many kids does low tax have now and why does he keep having them. Which one is heir apparent to the throne as King of Mods?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
haha oh man game of thrones is good *le epic cia guy meme*

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you gotta have some marks on the old rap sheet to be a mod

otherwise you have no forums cred

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

make this person a mod:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?&userid=143621&pagenumber=1

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

thats not funny dude going a bit too far

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

"no", whispers a disembodied voice

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

:agreed:

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Haven't we had enough mod drama for a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

person is a bit of a stretch

• Locked thread