Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LadyAmbien posted:

You do realize for them to have access to the screen shot, your account would have to screen shot it, and then send it out? That's the last I'm going to say about all of this. I done hosed it.

Hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

LadyAmbien posted:

You do realize for them to have access to the screen shot, your account would have to screen shot it, and then send it out? That's the last I'm going to say about all of this. I done hosed it.

You both seem to be overreacting to the contents of a message that would have become public knowledge regardless

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Windows 98 posted:

You both seem to be overreacting to the contents of a message that would have become public knowledge regardless

Jesus Christ dude how do you not get it?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If you can't keep your PM's secret, how can you be expected to keep the no doubt shocking secrets of the mod forum?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

From W98's responses in this thread, it sounds like he's just asking to be banned. Which would probably be the best way to close this thing out.
blaze of glory, et. al.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

It's really hard to follow all this drama. I don't know who all these new characters are, I only know Lowtax he's my favourite because he has that thing with the pig.

he he he

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lady ambien if you make me mod my first action will be to ban w98 and let his hanging corpse serve as an example of all blabbers and tattle tales

*hands you a vote for smash button *

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

donkey salami posted:

I had been giving win98 benefit of the doubt. I figured no way could he really want to be a mod so bad and not understand confidentiality is big part of it.

Oops

BRINGO.

Windows 98 posted:

You aired some behind the scenes stuff that had no business being public knowledge, I will give you some time to reflect on that.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Julian Assange
Edward Snowden
Windows 98

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lady ambien if you make me mod my first action will be to ban w98 and let his hanging corpse serve as an example of all blabbers and tattle tales

*hands you a vote for smash button *

Hey smash if you become mod will you change my av to gordon ramsay's rear end? If so I will campaign violently for you.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

Hey smash if you become mod will you change my av to gordon ramsay's rear end? If so I will campaign violently for you.

My second order of business would be getting rid of that stupid avatar of yours so yes Gordon's rear end it would be with the caption "rear end me about the specials "

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I have literally no idea what is going on. Is there some big drama thing happening??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My second order of business would be getting rid of that stupid avatar of yours so yes Gordon's rear end it would be with the caption "rear end me about the specials "

drat, that takes it to the next level!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Julian Assange
Edward Snowden
Windows 98

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
MY PMs are private because I haven't got any PMs in years. HAH

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Kingfish posted:

I have literally no idea what is going on. Is there some big drama thing happening??

Lowtax did Benghazi

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The Kingfish posted:

There was a security flaw in Windows 98 because MS stopped updating it in like 2003.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i sent you a pm lowtax let's just keep it between friends

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I bet whenever lowtax visits the forums he looks at stuff like 10 seconds, sighs deeply, and then goes to lay down.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Someone should buy me plat so I can enjoy the pm drama

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

I bet whenever lowtax visits the forums he looks at stuff like 10 seconds, sighs deeply, and then goes to lay down.

Accurate.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wandows 95 done hosed up again!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I sent you a pm lowtax lets just keep it between friends

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Lol. I need a link to the source of this drama. Also LA the baby needs a bottle. Please don't ignore the baby whilst here on the forums. :(

Serious question: can I have his job? I'd make a better mod.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I'm upset that all this happened

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RaceBannon posted:

I don't get it.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Tony Homo posted:

Lol. I need a link to the source of this drama. Also LA the baby needs a bottle. Please don't ignore the baby whilst here on the forums. :(

Thanks friend! She's had her bottle and now she's chill as hell in her swing!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Don't ever make me a mod because I will report shame ALL DAY

Also windows xp was an inside job

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW7Rqwwth84

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LadyAmbien posted:

Thanks friend! She's had her bottle and now she's chill as hell in her swing!

you should breastfeed. bottles are full of harmful chemicals that will make your baby a decadent lackwit

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I disagree I think you should only use bottles maybe melt bottles into other bottles and feed your spawn that

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
This is a jerry Mumphrey posting

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

RobattoJesus posted:

It's really hard to follow all this drama. I don't know who all these new characters are, I only know Lowtax he's my favourite because he has that thing with the pig.

he he he

Hey! HEY, YOU!! I've not met her yet, but from what I've seen she appears quite sane and sensible. But, regardless, you shouldn't go around refering to women as that, it's horrible. Besides, she has only just had a babby - she will no doubt lose the extra weight soon enough. Pssh... you're just a horrible mean arse!

He he he. :D

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'll mod for GBS because while i am a horrible broken person, my disorders manifest in relatively minor forms of self-harm. For example, eating nutritionally sub-optimal foods, forgoing fulfilling relationships with people who care about me, and posting in GBS.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

I disagree I think you should only use bottles maybe melt bottles into other bottles and feed your spawn that

that's why my parents did and I turned out fine

*posts in gbs*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

This is a jerry Mumphrey posting

Whoever the new mod is needs to ban this guy for account sharing

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

just for the record i called it and animated it months ago

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I will gladly take his job. I'm 47 (48 in a week) and will mod in away that will only elevate the status of GBS. I will be fair, and impartial heeding the rules of this fine establishment. Vote for TH as future GBS mod. :911:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lady ambien make the Mumphrey twins dual mods!

Think of the spin off potential!

• Locked thread