Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Tony Romo Division Finally Get a Ring
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 2 11.11%
Tony Romo Kitchen Fire.gif 11 61.11%
I am not in the league, but I shall vote anyway. 2 11.11%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Ugh, I am going to lose because Drew Brees turned into a pumpkin and the drat Falcons are having one of the best fantasy D days ever.

The worst possible outcome. :argh:

Happens to us all! Imagine going against Bell. Automatic loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

RIP

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Well, gently caress. Team poo poo the bed. Julio Jones a no-go at game time, Winston/Evans magic fell apart (against the Saints wtf), Jordan Reed one catch... all my top 10 guys no showed. I don't mind losing but you hope your team at least shows up.

Maybe Gostkowski can get me 20 and Malcom Mitchell will put up a donut (highly freaking doubtful with Amendola out). If not, good game commish.

For an auto drafted team whose QB roster was some form of Case Keenum, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, and Bryce Petty at some points before trading for Winston, I'll take it.

Blank's Banks, it's on you now.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

JuicedSixFo posted:

Well, gently caress. Team poo poo the bed. Julio Jones a no-go at game time, Winston/Evans magic fell apart (against the Saints wtf), Jordan Reed one catch... all my top 10 guys no showed. I don't mind losing but you hope your team at least shows up.

Maybe Gostkowski can get me 20 and Malcom Mitchell will put up a donut (highly freaking doubtful with Amendola out). If not, good game commish.

For an auto drafted team whose QB roster was some form of Case Keenum, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, and Bryce Petty at some points before trading for Winston, I'll take it.

Dan Marino lives to fight another day.

If someone wants to pm me some hot tips, there's no explicit rule against it.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 12, 2016

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JuicedSixFo posted:

He had 17 points last week, so it is certainly possible.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I know home/away status is meaningless in fantasy matchups but I can't help but chuckle that Blank's Banks is 5-2 away vs. 2-4 at home. gently caress the hometown crowd, I guess.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

As expected, Juiced's terrible team was not much competition. Demolished by a fantasy player as terrible as me. Sad!

Time to move on to some actual competition!

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
It won't matter when you're done next round. No one remembers 4th place.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Naptown and I are having a fun matchup as opposed to the patgetic other playoff game.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Naptown and I are having a fun matchup as opposed to the patgetic other playoff game.

It looks like my chances are pretty slim. It's amusing to know that I essentially got beat by the Miami D/ST knowing I took down Burrito last week with Altanta's D/ST.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Sure, now Drew Brees decides to throw four touchdowns. I'm at least comforted by the fact that I would've been steamrolled by Diqnol anyway.

Go Diqnol, bring it home for Montana!

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I need Cameron Brate to score .1 points to carry me into the finals. I'm guessing he's going to cough up a fumble on his only reception and actually cause me to lose this week.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Someone screenshot that 66.6 vs 66.6 please (on phone), that's loving wild

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Someone screenshot that 66.6 vs 66.6 please (on phone), that's loving wild

I need GO to get -0.1 points. I think he can do it.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

No all I have to do is figure out how to score those additional 60 points I'll need to win in the final week.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Dec 20, 2016

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good luck tadashi, it's me and you, bub. Montana is definitely better than Marino and I'm about to prove it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

commish posted:

Avg points scored by division:

Dan Marino: 697.76

Joe Namath: 773.2

Joe Montana: 697.76

Tony Romo: 759

Wish I could be in one of those 2 lovely divisions under 700 points.

Quoting this post so we can all laugh at it

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Quoting this post so we can all laugh at it

Yes... quote my post mocking something about Juiced... Keep up the good work.

As all champions know, it is so very hard to repeat as champion. My team let me down, but I will be at the top again next year!

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

If it's of any consolation, I steamrolled through the regular season of my money league and then ran into the team that has the most Falcons in my league in the final round (2 weeks). Just take a look at what the Falcons did the last two weeks and you'll know how that turned out for me.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

tadashi posted:

If it's of any consolation, I steamrolled through the regular season of my money league and then ran into the team that has the most Falcons in my league in the final round (2 weeks). Just take a look at what the Falcons did the last two weeks and you'll know how that turned out for me.

The falcons....

Minus Julio.

My first round pick.

*sigh*

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

commish posted:

Yes... quote my post mocking something about Juiced... Keep up the good work.

As all champions know, it is so very hard to repeat as champion. My team let me down, but I will be at the top again next year!

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Dear god, I wish it was free to change avatars. That is PERFECT.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

winner winner chicken dinner

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Someone buy that av

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Merry Christmas commish

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hahahaha awesome

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Merry Christmas commish

Okay you just made my day!! Thank you! This is so great. I laugh every time I see it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can Dak Prescott and the plucky denver defense save Tadashi from mortal peril and the stain of the steeler?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Who will win? PLACE YOUR BETS

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The name is changed. Lets see if I get owned by Dak Prescott having a historic day.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good season everyone, Discount Double Champs is gonna repeat.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Good season everyone, Discount Double Champs is gonna repeat.

Congrats, and thanks for bringing the championship back to Montana! :)

Next year is my year, I'm sure of it.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Can Dak Prescott and the plucky denver defense save Tadashi from mortal peril and the stain of the steeler?

Nope. :lol:

What sucks is I had the winning combination on my bench and ended up getting a doughnut from one of my starters. :negative:

Nice work, Commish. Congrats to everyone on another season wasting your life in pursuit of irrelevance. It's always fun to follow this absurd league.

I also took home first loser in my money league, so I'll cry myself to sleep on my stack of :10bux: bills.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Dec 27, 2016

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

tadashi posted:

Congrats to everyone on another season wasting your life in pursuit of irrelevance. It's always fun to follow this absurd league.

So much this. This league is wacky and ridiculous, yet I find myself coming back year after year. I bombed both of my IRL leagues, so it was nice that my team in this league continued to perform and give me something to cheer for.

Also, I really tried to bring the trophy back to the Tony Romo/Bart Starr division, but fell just a bit short. Congrats to Cheap Trick for taking home some internet street cred!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Congrats to the new champ! I'm the real winner with the new avatar, though.

• Locked thread