Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
About thirty people here. Half are college aged. Lots of big stinky beards and bikinis filled with fat.

Many of the conversations are switching off between someone who works at Nickelodeon named Dan Schneider and how some people here think he's a pedophile and some think he isn't. People are also trading stories about which of their friends were raped the worst. about four guys here all wore a Captain America shirt. Half the women have buzzed heads.

One girl is a little too concerned with the fact that there's a boy about 11 or 12 years old wading in the lake up to his knees, twenty feet from us. She keeps asking if there's an adult watching him.

The food is actually delicious and there's a shitload of beer. But everyone is talking under their breath about the neighbors a few houses up who are all drinking liquor, riding their dirt bikes up and down the street, and lighting off serious fireworks. You know, fun poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus Christ. Bathe them in fire.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You should do a murder there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

You should do a murder there.

See, this guy knows what's up.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

"How about yellow? gently caress your gender norms."

No context.

Really can't make this poo poo up. Happening right in front of me.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Pick up some packaging some food came in and look at it disgustedly "seriously you guys use THIS brand I guess you're okay with the inhumane living conditions for their livestock and their infamous exploitation of their farmers" or whatever

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Bad parties are god's way of showing us that you can't always make things gravy just by putting in the effort. It doesn't make them any less depressing though.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

"How about yellow? gently caress your gender norms."

people really say things like "gently caress your gender norms" outside of the internet?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The food is actually delicious and there's a shitload of beer. But everyone is talking under their breath about the neighbors a few houses up who are all drinking liquor, riding their dirt bikes up and down the street, and lighting off serious fireworks. You know, fun poo poo.

you know what to do. go say hello.

also steal the beer

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Hammerite posted:

people really say things like "gently caress your gender norms" outside of the internet?

yes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Unzip your fly and stick a bratwurst in it, then zip it back up so the bratwurst is sticking out.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hammerite posted:

Sadly, yes.

It's everyone you never want to be around.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
op why are you at this party it sounds like you dont like these people

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
hey baby. you wanna gently caress my gender nor,ms??

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

logical phalluses posted:

op why are you at this party it sounds like you dont like these people

Friends of girlfriend's friend.

To be fair I got to spend the first half the day chilling on my couch watching Red Dawn slow grilling some chicken. So I really can't complain.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Friends of girlfriend's friend.

Yup, when trim is on the line, you'll do stupid poo poo.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I'm so glad I am a goon and thus am not expected to put up with other real people or their bullshit. Anyway my recommendation to you from hazy memories of my going to lovely parties days is that you should get fantastically drunk pronto.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
get roaring drunk and say you'll vote for trump and that bernie is a commie

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Eat some baked beans, slam a lovely beer and start crop dusting.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Ya. "Welp, party sucks. Down periscope!"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Do this! Report back!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hammerite posted:

I just spent a week in Provincetown, MA and I didn't hear a peep of this poo poo. Most chilled out town I've been to in a while. Then I come to this one BBQ, where tumblr apparently lives.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
Is yellow a gendre norm

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Apparently the cat likes to eat on the toilet.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

INSENSITIVE

That is a not a "cat", shitlord. It is a non-human sentient.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Two toilets

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

if i was at a bbq i wouldn't be wasting precious drinking and eating time on the internet son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
sounds gay op

• Locked thread