Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who is gonna play this game and be an IRL pokemon trainer like me

im gonna play on blue team

someone who likes making topics with information in them should make a real topic about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bump

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going to catch a dratini and its gonna be sweet

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
and a bulbsaur

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The game doesnt deserve a good thread.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
what's this game about

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we can have this thread then

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

When does this game come out?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I CANT WAIT TO SYNC UP POKÉMON GO WITH MIITOMO ACCOUNT AND REALLY WASTE MY PIECE OF poo poo LIFE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Played in the beta of this game for a while. It's actually pretty decent! Gameplay is very different from the traditional Pokemon game, but I can respect that they wanted to go in a different direction. If we get an actual good thread going, I'd be happy to contribute.

Cons:
- Still a little buggy, since it's day one.
- Gameplay different from traditional pokemon, this may deter some people.
- Free to play with in-app purchases.

Pros:
- Will force encourage goons to go outside and walk around.
- In-app purchases can be bought with game money that is earnable ingame. Technically no real money need be spent.

FAT BATMAN posted:

When does this game come out?

It's up on the Android play store now. But you need a direct link. Searching doesn't work. And it's out on IOS in Australia / New Zealand, but not yet the US. So my guess would be an official launch tomorrow!

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

iOS Aus/NZ: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pokemon-go/id1094591345?mt=8

• Locked thread