Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I can do the 6th or 7th as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

coronaball posted:

Wednesday September 7th would be an option as well. Actually, I think that would be better for me.

Works for me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I can do Tuesday but definitely not Wednesdsy.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
It's a bit late, but I'm also interested in being on the waitlist, for next year if not this year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
We will keep the draft date as-is. I moved one of my non-goon drafts so I don't have to get divorced.

So that means Ninja Bob is out, warcrimes is next. sending PM

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

coronaball posted:

We will keep the draft date as-is. I moved one of my non-goon drafts so I don't have to get divorced.

So that means Ninja Bob is out, warcrimes is next. sending PM

So Sept. 1 definitely?

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Bummer, but understood. Thanks anyway guys, maybe next year.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I hate to do this but I have to bow out. I thought the draft was on a Sunday because I cannot read.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

So Sept. 1 definitely?

correct

jabro posted:

I hate to do this but I have to bow out. I thought the draft was on a Sunday because I cannot read.

No problem.

This means warcrimes takes spot #11, and ifuckedjesus is up for spot #12. PMing now.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i can draft whenever. i am paying $175 (is that the max for first round? probably) for antonio brown and you can tstop me

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

toxicsunset posted:

i can draft whenever. i am paying $175 (is that the max for first round? probably) for antonio brown and you can tstop me

That won't be a problem

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

timp posted:

That won't be a problem

it will be when antonio brown s hits on you adn your whole dumb drat team of loser idiots

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

toxicsunset posted:

it will be when antonio brown s hits on you adn your whole dumb drat team of loser idiots

Please don't expose my draft strategies to the whole league, it's poor sportsmanship

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

No response from ifuckedjesus. Next up is RestingB1tchFace. We might go through the whole waitlist!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Also if everyone else could pay soon that would be wonderful.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Its Miller Time posted:

Wait list please.

Did I get left off wait list.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Its Miller Time posted:

Did I get left off wait list.

Yeah I did leave you off, my mistake. Although this draft is at the exact same time as your $50 league, so I dunno if that affects your interest. If you're still interested and neither of those other two reply to me by this time tomorrow, the spot is yours.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Getting tired of PMing people with no response. Here's the deal for the 12th spot.

1. 5346 is next up. (note: the draft is the same time as It's Miller Times's $50 league, which you are in)

2. Reik is after that, he has until midnight Sunday to respond if 5346 is not in.

3. Then it's wide open to the next person who posts in this thread and then PMs or emails me and pays.

4. It's time for everyone else to pay up. I don't set the payment deadline this far ahead of the draft to be a dick, I do so to make sure that we don't have any deadbeat drafters.

Once this poo poo is taken care of, it's fun time.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I may not be able to do the draft on September 1st since I'll be on vacation for Labor Day weekend. I'll have to see for sure but if it stays that day I may have to bow out and ask for a refund

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Jota posted:

I may not be able to do the draft on September 1st since I'll be on vacation for Labor Day weekend. I'll have to see for sure but if it stays that day I may have to bow out and ask for a refund

OK just let me know, sooner rather than later preferably.

The last spot is still up for grabs to the first person who responds!

Lehrer
Mar 6, 2004
I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!

coronaball posted:

OK just let me know, sooner rather than later preferably.

The last spot is still up for grabs to the first person who responds!

I'm in, thanks

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

You're the one for me, fatty.
Just paid via paypal.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
You posted in the main thread that a spot is available, but I'm on the waitlist and wasn't contacted. Is a spot really available?

EDIT: RIP. Looks like someone who wasn't on the waitlist took it already. What's the point of the waitlist then?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

CompeAnansi posted:

You posted in the main thread that a spot is available, but I'm on the waitlist and wasn't contacted. Is a spot really available?

EDIT: RIP. Looks like someone who wasn't on the waitlist took it already. What's the point of the waitlist then?

The last 4 people on the waitlist didn't respond at all so I got frustrated and gave up. But you're right, in all fairness the spot is yours.

Lehrer I have to give this spot CompeAnansi, sorry. We may have 1 more player dropping out due to a scheduling conflict, and if so I will PM you so you can take that spot.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

coronaball posted:

The last 4 people on the waitlist didn't respond at all so I got frustrated and gave up. But you're right, in all fairness the spot is yours.

Lehrer I have to give this spot CompeAnansi, sorry. We may have 1 more player dropping out due to a scheduling conflict, and if so I will PM you so you can take that spot.

I didn't mean to sound petulant, I was legitimately confused. But I'm definitely interested.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

We're full, for the moment at least!

Jota please let me know by Friday if you're in or out.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Outstanding payments:

1. timp
2. cheese

Pay soon please!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

coronaball posted:

Outstanding payments:

1. timp
2. cheese

Pay soon please!

Alright, alright! Jesus!

(payment sent) :)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

timp posted:

Alright, alright! Jesus!

(payment sent) :)

Jesus doesn't cover fantasy fees.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
You guys are going to murder me. I just did my first mock auction draft. It was chaos.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'll pass, thanks.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

all payments are in! Just waiting for Jota to confirm he can still do this, then we will be finalized.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Team list finalized.

Beware, this draft usually takes 2-2.5 hours to complete.

Of course it is auction, so you can go insane and buy your whole team in 10 minutes!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
im going to be so lovely as this is my first auction draft

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
A good strategy is to spend no more than $10 per player

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Guys, I hate to ask, but I gotta. Are there any other options for rescheduling this draft? My gf got tickets to the Panthers preseason game on Thursday and kickoff is 2 hours before our draft. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are wide open for me, and on Thursday, the later the better.

If it's too late and there's no changing the date or time then I'll stay home to draft and my girlfriend will call me a loser, but if there's any wiggle room at all please let me know. She is giving me a lot of football poo poo right now. :downs:

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

I'd be able to switch if need be.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Thursday I'm going to draft on my phone while I'm down the shore for Labor Day weekend so I'm down to switch but probably only if it is to like next Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday this week and next week I have other drafts and Friday/Saturday/Sunday I'll be busy (too drunk to function).

This all also assumes I can get Yahoo to actually allow me to see the league page which has not been happening so far.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I'm 100% open, I don't care when the draft is. I mean starting a 2.5 hour draft would be awesome if it happened earlier than 930pm EST, seeing how that means it would end at midnight. But I understand that the west coast folks need time to get home from work. Any day is fine by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'll make a Doodle scheduling thing. The only other days I can do are Wednesday 8/31 and Monday 9/5 (Labor Day). Labor Day has the advantage where we could start a little earlier, like 5:30 or 6 Pacific

• Locked thread