Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh I'm aware. It's still loving glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
has anyone mentioned how these stories are real and not merely written one-handed yet?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

bluewedge posted:

has anyone mentioned how these stories are real and not merely written one-handed yet?

Neopet theft turns my crank like nothing else.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tbf if he checked his history (which the post says he did) the exact number wouldn't have been hard to find

Still a funny story whether it's real or not. Neopets is some serious poo poo, guys

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Neopets is definitely where I go to find some strange

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i stole someone's codestones and they fuckin WIGGED OUT and got sent to the principal's office it was great

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i 100% dont know what neopets is but it sounds childish and dum

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you a 100% fuckman

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
My daughter is suicidal, and worse, she lied to me about being totally okay with my girlfriend of 2 months moving in!

quote:

Met my current gf 3 months ago, she moved in a little over a month ago. 3 weeks ago my daughters lies about liking her and being happy with our relationship came out when she attempted suicide. She stayed in the hospital for a week and come to find out she lied to her social worker that she wanted to work things out. Things were fine after that, it looked liked gf and daughter were connecting. That's until gf's niece came over this weekend (another compulsive liar). They have been hanging out for the past couple days and told us that they were staying at her parents house. Gf was on the phone with her sister in law and found out that was not the case. We told my daughter to get back to our house and then the lying started all over again, saying like the sister in law didn't want her at her house because she was my gf's bf kid. It is now bad enough that I have kicked my kid out of my house. It's tearing me up, I love my kid but she needs tough love to hopefully get her life on track. I can't tell what is the truth or anything with her anymore. I know this sounds more like a vent but any advice, Questions, etc. Will help.
TL;DR; Daughter has been lying about everything that involves me and my gf.

Jeffnote: This guy deleted this post quickly but I'm fast. His post history is full of him insulting people in the "roastme" subreddit, and before 3 months ago, posting in some "forever alone" subreddit.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Why exactly are Neopets points so important that you would start loving someone specifically to steal them, and yet so useless that you'd let them sit around until you have accumulated literally 18 million of them

Like, was he saving up to buy a 20-million-point sparkly neo cat or are the points just a useless status symbol that you can still transfer to someone else for some reason

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

Why exactly are Neopets points so important that you would start loving someone specifically to steal them, and yet so useless that you'd let them sit around until you have accumulated literally 18 million of them

Like, was he saving up to buy a 20-million-point sparkly neo cat or are the points just a useless status symbol that you can still transfer to someone else for some reason

It's probably just a whackadack Japanese point system where there are unnecessary zeroes after everything. Like how in KOTOR or something you can hit a dude for 14 damage and now he's got 38 HP left, but in Final Fantasy you would hit him for 140,000 damage and now he's got 380,000 HP left.

(I know nothing about neopets)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

the text isn't funny or anything but there's a whole post about pooping but the twist is the age 27 OP is too embarrassed to refer to it as anything but "number 2"

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

It's probably just a whackadack Japanese point system where there are unnecessary zeroes after everything. Like how in KOTOR or something you can hit a dude for 14 damage and now he's got 38 HP left, but in Final Fantasy you would hit him for 140,000 damage and now he's got 380,000 HP left.

(I know nothing about neopets)

nah dude its literally hundreds of hours of work this grown rear end adult spent on an outdated game for children

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

the text isn't funny or anything but there's a whole post about pooping but the twist is the age 27 OP is too embarrassed to refer to it as anything but "number 2"

e: wait this isn't that thread

ok well in the anonymous confessions *cough* I mean in the dog series thread there was someone claiming that she had been a free-spirited youth once but had gotten married to a Mormon and found Christ and left all that bad behavior behind her and totally wasn't brainwashed or anything, and multiple times in that post she referred to weed as "jazz cigarettes"

loquacius fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jul 8, 2016

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

It's deleted. It's good to copy paste so it lasts forever. I want to read that one lmao.
You're doing good work here, Jeffrey, but if you want to really wow the senior management, you should incorporate the google into your presentations.

Google loves to cache all kinds of idiot poo poo, up to and including embarrassing and criminal posts on reddit. So while yes, that titay milk post is indeed deleted, if you paste the url into the google search window, it'll point you straight to a cached version of the thread, with the OP intact, which then lets you post it, like so:

quote:

Hello lovely people of reddit! I’ve never used this site before but my girlfriend told me you guys give good advice and I definitely could use some in this situation so here goes nothing. I’ve been with my fiancé, who I’ll refer to as Randy, for 2.5 years, 1 of which we were just dating. He proposed to me shortly after we found out we were pregnant with our daughter, who is now almost 1. We are getting married in August. For the most part, our relationship has been great. Although our daughter was not planned, she is the best thing that has happened to both of us and we love her dearly. In fact, our relationship has grown stronger since she entered our lives. Randy has been going to trade school for the past few years to become a car mechanic, and at the beginning of the summer I started cosmetology school during the evening. We discussed getting a place of our own once our daughter was born, but we ultimately decided to live with Randy’s parents to save money. I get along well with both of Randy’s parents but I am especially close with his mom since we both stay at home during the day and she has been a great help in raising my daughter. Randy is much closer to his father, who inspired him to go into the field of mechanics since his father repairs vintage muscle cars as a hobby and Randy always helped him throughout his childhood.
Since I go to school at night, I pump during the afternoon so my MIL can feed my daughter in the evening. However, lately she’s been telling me I don’t leave her enough milk. This puzzled me because I always leave a full bottle with her whenever I take off for school. However, I witnessed something extremely disturbing last night that may explain where my milk has been going. I got home from class early last night and walked into the kitchen to find my FIL pouring my breast milk from the bottle into a cup. He didn’t notice me standing there and walked away whistling. At first I was absolutely horrified and had no idea what to do, but then I decided to tell my fiancé what I saw. I was hesitant to tell him, because keep in mind he has idolized his father his whole life and thinks he can do no wrong. I was right in being worried, because when I told him he completely flipped out on me. He called me a pervert and told me I was crazy and a bad wife and mom, and said to leave his dad out of my failure at being a mother. After he said that I couldn’t take it anymore and I stayed in my room crying the rest of the night. He slept on the couch last night and I haven’t heard from him all day. My fiancé and I rarely ever have disagreements so this is really tearing me up. To make matters worse, I came home from school tonight to my MIL telling me that I “forgot to leave more milk again”.
So reddit, I’m completely lost. I can’t talk to my MIL about this because not only would I sound insane but I might also offend her, and my husband currently hates me. Obviously I don’t want to approach my FIL about it. I already started thinking about weaning her off breast milk for a few weeks but I never felt like it was the right time. Part of me is thinking I should just start now and put this all behind me, but I know I would always feel uncomfortable if I don’t resolve this. What should I do?
TL;DR: Came home early from school to find my FIL drinking my breast milk out of the bottle, and my husband who idolizes him refused to believe me and hates my guts for accusing his father. Very close with MIL but hesitant to tell her. Should I pretend this never happened or attempt to solve things?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Can we also post Red Pill stories where 99% of it is made up and people are lying about how big and alpha they are with their humongous bank accounts and ability to lift things all within a year of going "red"?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

people do this with real life currency all the time you know

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Haier posted:

Can we also post Red Pill stories where 99% of it is made up and people are lying about how big and alpha they are with their humongous bank accounts and ability to lift things all within a year of going "red"?
No

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Haier posted:

of course not why be jealous little bitches over things that are obviously true?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

people do this with real life currency all the time you know

US government dollar points can be exchanged for many goods and services, however.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

notZaar posted:

US government dollar points can be exchanged for many goods and services, however.

Yeah I'd probably hoard neopets points too if I could use them to put a down payment on a house

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Ahaha the secret hotdog guy was actually taking hotdog breaks because he was chatting with an ex who worked at the hotdog convenience store. He admitted this tearfully after his girl bought him vienna sausages to apologize and showed him the reddit thread.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus. Does nobody know how to cheat anymore?!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

yeah I'm just saying people def do hoard them for no real purpose until they die like they are just running numbers up in a high score game

it's actually a known economic phenomenon involving rich people (which is a reason why an economy with a large wealth gap is not ideal for stability and growth)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ahaha the secret hotdog guy was actually taking hotdog breaks because he was chatting with an ex who worked at the hotdog convenience store. He admitted this tearfully after his girl bought him vienna sausages to apologize and showed him the reddit thread.

lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Jesus. Does nobody know how to cheat anymore?!
He says they were just chatting and is adamant he won't stop!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man, I was like 95% sure she had no actual reason to care whether or when he eats hot dogs and he proved me wrong :eyepop:

He says they were just chatting and is adamant he won't stop!

If it was really innocent he wouldn't have felt the need to lie about it, and also he wouldn't have eaten morning hot dogs every drat day for months

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Doobious liaisons

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bluewedge posted:

naw, some subs maybe, i'd believe most are real there. reddit is basically just goons except 10-20 years younger, and e/n used to p much have the same poo poo back then. except now e/n is actually 99% fake/trolling/gbs ruining the funny 1%. give it another decade maybe they won't be.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
lol, jfc, this is like the internet version of that room Nicholas Cage finds at the end of National Treasure.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Charge your battery please

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Prop Wash posted:

Charge your battery please

Alternatively if you're gonna crop thr bottom crop the top!

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

drat horror queefs posted:

Doobious liaisons

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

reddit posted:

My wife and I have been married for 6 years, together for 8 and we have a 3 year old daughter together. As with a lot of longer relationships, our sex life started to dwindle. For my wife, her sex life went through phases where she would want it a lot (when she started reading 50 shades) and other times where it just didn’t happen.
We decided that we would try to mix things up, we went to try swinging a shot and neither of us felt it was right. Knowing someone for a couple hours, and then going to full on penetration felt awkward. To add to it, there were rarely any attractive couples, most people were older and fat.
My wife suggested we try an open relationship, we would both be honest to each other, and the main point of the point was to be an extracurricular aspect. Most of our energy would go into making our marriage better so after months of talking we finally agreed to it. I started off by making a Tinder account, and then my wife got upset that I was “looking for something” when she wanted the relationship to come to me.
I deleted the account like she asked. Then about a month in, she says she is going to go on a coffee date with this guy. I reluctantly agreed, however the day of when she was going on her date she said something that really irked me. She wanted to call it quits, because she felt like she didn’t look hot enough for him. I know she was trying to make a good impression but seriously? Not hot enough for him, but she never tries that hard with her appearance for me.
Then things got worse, when their relationship went physical, she rarely would want to have sex with me, she said she felt worn out and said the next day. Next day would come and she still wouldn’t want to. Plus every time she went out I would be responsible for our daughter and the household chores. Before opening up our relationship we had once or twice a week, after opening up, it went down to once every two weeks, and the sex was worse.
Then one thing happened that really got me upset. My wife came home from the other guy’s house, and later that night we went to have sex. However, I noticed that her rear end in a top hat looked bruise, I asked her what happened, and I realized that she had anal sex with the other guy. She started crying and I ended up leaving the house. At that point I lost it, I know to a lot of you this will come off as silly. However, for the longest time I have tried to get my wife to try anal sex with me, it’s one of my top fantasies. And now I see that she hosed this random guy, but not me. She tried to tell me it just 'happened' however she didn't explain why she didn't tell him to stop.
At that point I was considering getting a lawyer and divorcing her there however I chose not to. I don’t want to break up our family. My wife said she will end the open relationship however I don’t even know. I feel ripped off because I couldn’t even sleep with one person. While she had a relationship for a couple months with another guy. Plus, I don’t view sex with my wife the same anymore, after the whole incident. She said we can have anal sex, however I don't even want to anymore that whole thing has been ruined for me. Emotionally I want to call it quits, however rationally I want to preserve my family. We have went to couple’s counseling however it is terribly expensive, and we don’t feel that it is effective.
So I am coming to you all for advice. What do we do?
tl;dr - Wife and I tried an open relationship, ended up with me hating her guts. I want to break up, however I don't want to ruin our family.

Holy poo poo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Christ. These people should try counseling before they irrevocably destroy their relationship

Lol who am I kidding

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Searching for "open relationship" gives 24115 results in that subreddit

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its also funny to search for "indian" and find lots of indian guys with terrible complexes

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jesus loving christ
throw me a pity party reddit my wife doesn't want to have terrible sex with my boring rear end so I ruined our relationship by letting her sleep with an actual normie and now she likes having orgasms instead of crying herself to sleep lol

Tiberius Christ fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jul 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

drat horror queefs posted:

Doobious liaisons

• Locked thread