Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:page3:

:krakentoot::can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Minimal sleep, minimal good posts

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Macasaurus posted:

i live my life a quarter-pounder at a time

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Coked up on dope (weed)

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I feel like I could turn this thing around, like I could really make something of myself and finally be happy, if only I could just find a motherfucking mattress that isn't a piece of complete poo poo.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
In fear.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Safe in the knowledge that I'll always have enough toilet paper.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Life is a poo poo sandwich and every day is a bite.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
cuck

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Not sure. Biology maybe?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
the only thing that even remotely makes me feel any emotion anymore is either getting high or the anticipation of getting high sometime in the near future lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dsf posted:

the only thing that even remotely makes me feel any emotion anymore is either getting high or the anticipation of getting high sometime in the near future lol
Congratulations, that means you leveled up.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

This guy gets it

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i live my boring redundant life as ironically as possible, to spite god, and people i resent

makes everything more fun!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

dsf posted:

Meanwhile, I wage an agonizing battle to hang onto my own sobriety.

Chemical comforts are calling my name and offering to absorb my pain.

It's close combat, and the enemy holds a knife at my throat.

But today I am triumphant.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Just get drunk but don't tell anyone.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nuts and Gum posted:

Just get drunk but don't tell anyone.

Booze was never my thing, so getting drunk has little appeal for me.

I consumed copious quantities of pharmaceutical opioids in my active addiction. Before I got into treatment, I could make 100 Percocet disappear in less than 2 days.

I keep reminding myself of how much I have to lose if I mess up. Not worth it.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i work in IT, so my day to day life skills are largely dependent on my acceptance of living life as a functional alcoholic.

today i stopped at our liquor store (quaintly titled WORLD OF BEVERAGE) and picked up a bottle of rum and a bottle of gin. these will keep me going for a couple of weeks, probably. at the time i didn't bother to pick up a few of the other 'staples' that we're low on, like vodka, but i know if things get particularly dire my beloved wife will grab wine at the grocery store and we can live off that and leftover bottles of schnapps that have collected in our pantry / liquor cabinet. everything goes with something, right?

and when i go to bed at night i can be safe in the slightly numb feeling that prevents me from considering the fact that my company proudly announced recently that we'd signed a 65mil agreement for three years of unlimited Oracle licensing on some 50 products, a list of which they can't provide me for some reason. because really it doesn't matter. two hours after i get home, a couple of gin and tonics or maybe a mojito with mint from our small herb garden means it doesn't loving matter.

namaste.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Basically I live for the days where I can spend the entire day drunk. Which is every weekend.

And I'm going to start working in IT too.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I build a meta cognitive synthetic tonsured to replace my ego everyday I add to it new skills that I acquire, apparently there is no limit to what this meta tonsured fellow can do. Sorry if you can't follow maybe one day.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
from one poo poo job to the next

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Y'know I do my best to be my own man and go by the beat of a different drummer and nobody gets me, and they're always putting up walls and I'm always tearing em down, just breaking down barriers, that's what I do all day

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
scraping it together like the last bits of sauce and food on the plate

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Like the dude in Indiana Jones who drinks from the wrong holy grail, I choose poorly.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pvt.Scott posted:

Like the dude in Indiana Jones who drinks from the wrong holy grail, I choose poorly.

At least that dude kept it :100emoji:

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
One cock away from from a full blown gangbang.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I am a magnet for misunderstandings.

I gently caress up everything I touch.

My greatest fear is that I will die alone and friendless.

King Possum III fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jul 21, 2016

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
hi corey haim here and i'm making a comeback....from the grave!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'm trying to not smoke week everyday and I just want to go to bed at 8:00pm. Sobriety is exhausting.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Openly veiled upon a spinning edge, I direct myself as a hub of knowledge and unique experiences towards an infinite and uncaring universe, armed in my knowledge that love triumphs over all.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pretty badly!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I live to cause no evil to anyone but myself. Also, imperfectly.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jose Mengelez posted:

hi corey haim here and i'm making a comeback....from the grave!

RIP

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
It's not so bad if I intersperse enough bouts of uncontrollable weeping throughout the day.

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here
Consumed by regrets.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Hanging on in quiet desperation.

....I'm not even English? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I found living to be an impractical bother. Things are much easier since I decided to let myself die inside.

• Locked thread