Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Check your poliwhirls boys

Special item needed for politoad

goddammit I just used 100 candy for other stupid bullshit evolutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The store is almost completely blank for me right now and I'm scared to cash out my gym rewards

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Anyone else having issues? It's acting like day 1 server overload over here. Can't stay connected and it's locking up left and right. Also not getting new mon bonuses or animations.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Jay_Zombie posted:

Anyone else having issues? It's acting like day 1 server overload over here. Can't stay connected and it's locking up left and right. Also not getting new mon bonuses or animations.

Yeah, all the trainers came back.

FYI, there's a Gen 2 thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810212

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Servers are brutal everywhere right now.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Dr Tran posted:

Yeah, all the trainers came back.

FYI, there's a Gen 2 thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810212

Cool thanks for the link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
We should lock this one (or ask the mods to) and move on to the new one imo, especially since the OP hasn't posted here since September; with the new thread by a current poster it can at least be edited to include other useful info/links.

• Locked thread