Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Well the game decided to give me an Eevee 5 minutes into playing, so that's kinda nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Went on a short jog to the nearest pokestop and got 2 Pidgeot. One of them had a capture power of 150 so I'm guessing that's good.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

My Eevee is smaller than that but 2 kg heavier. I got a fat Eevee.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The game keeps giving me Eevee that are 25-50% heavier than they should be. Southwest Ohio has a problem.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I found a Goldeen in the middle of a field. I've never seen any on the radar before that either.

What does it mean when a pokestop has a bunch of pink stuff blowing around it?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The bird truly lighter than air.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hatched Porygon from an egg so there's my most wanted pokemon off the list.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

College gave me a 100% Cloyster with Ice Shard and Hydro Pump. I never see Shellder or Cloyster otherwise so it's good enough for me.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

A daily log in bonus would do a lot for them as well.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I got 3 10km eggs today and I just want one new thing. I'm tired of Eevee and Onix.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got a Hitmonchan out of a 10km egg, and even if it's bad it's a new one for me so I'll take it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Can't have a Christmas event without Delibird

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/nianticlab/status/804022259828588544

Rumor confirmed

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I'd like to see 1km eggs or something for baby pokemon. Plus it would make the later Munchlax stuff easier to feed candy to Snorlax.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The new loading screen if anyone likes to see those.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Finally got a Lapras out of a 10km egg. It has frost breath and blizzard so I hope that's not a bad set.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Julio Cruz posted:

I know there's been a huge amount of player drop-off but I also expect spending will go up again in the spring when people start spending time outside again.

I also think a full Gen 2 announcement would help with that as well, since that's 100 new pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

My area has been nothing by Lickitung and Jigglypuff. I've seen a few Chansey but those are the two I see all the time this event.

• Locked thread