Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who blew it the hardest?
This poll is closed.
Conor McGregor 31 15.98%
Jon Jones 163 84.02%
Total: 194 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Wonderful 1st page for wonderful weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Joe Lauzon is the coolest redditor

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
How nice of them to color the octagon hot-piss yellow in memory of Jon Jones.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Angry Asian posted:

gently caress yeah yellow canvas goes well with blood... hopefully theres a fuckload of it spilled tonight

I hope everybody gets home safely to tuck their loved ones into bed and smooch them on the forehead

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Love Crime posted:

Wasn't KO'd, was a pretty weak GNP stoppage

Punching a guy in the head a bunch of times when you have his back and have flattened him out isn't a weak stoppage.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Love Crime posted:

Punching a guy's arms a lot is though

Is there a rule where we have to be nice to wrestling posters tonight?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

LobsterMobster posted:

I'd wanna grapple Sage, too. I bet he smells like puppies and freedom. :allears:

Man that match had some of the weirdest grappling ever, I loved it.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

Hendricks what are you doing, you have a fight right now!!

lmao

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Dual spinning rear end kicks was cool

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I want every card to suck from now on because my roommate will not shut the gently caress up about how Anderson Silva won because he survived and how Brock is on steroids.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Captain Magic posted:

Holy poo poo Brock you racist twat

Hahaha how on earth can you construe somebody saying that all races should get along to be racist

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Captain Magic posted:

I'd have to listen to it again but it sounded like he was reaching out to the horrible plight of police in this country "as a white boy" so it's not that much of a stretch

That's a remarkably stupid thing fir you to think.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Dirt posted:

I feel like fightpass prelims were better than everything else.'

Aldo/Edgar was cool though.

They were good as hell

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Bigass Moth posted:

Stephanie McMahon needs to rush the ring cause we all know her slaps put grown men on their ads

Shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh I dunno, make it more points based, maybe instead of one tap out it can be three strikes, etc. more emphasis on technique, etc. I dunno, like, we've had multiple championship matches decided by one single quick stroke and it's too quick to really get excited or interested in what's going on.

Oh ok

• Locked thread