Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who blew it the hardest?
This poll is closed.
Conor McGregor 31 15.98%
Jon Jones 163 84.02%
Total: 194 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
god is real and he rewards mark hunt for his devotion once more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
poo poo i can't believe not eating the fries didn't work

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

manyak posted:

lol He looked like this before his last fight and still had a decent cut to 170 you weirdos. Yeah he could easily shave off another 30 lbs in that pic if he ate Chicken which hes probably never heard of unlike me

he's got short arms, practically a 125er right there [i see jon jones' marfanoid habitus and girl's legs] poo poo that guy has to move up sooner rather than later. he's basically a heavyw eight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Duzzy Funlop posted:

On that note, has Tate ever had problems making weight before?

hey all you guys about to make a "she's carrying 135lbs of extra weight" joke: guess who's the sherdog . com #5 bantamweight in the world bitch. that's right, not aljamain sterling.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
rip mark aplin, in honour of this touching cage rage tribute can bruce buffer please ask for applause for the runner up

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Sage has dumb hair and I'm looking forward to him getting beaten into an ugly person

MODS

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

they should get rid of the shorts

please

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[in evangelically positive tone] no you shut the gently caress up dad

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
they should let sage get some experience in invicta then come back to the ufc

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

fair play to the other guy , he lost the fight but he managed not to cum

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm going to bed, goongratulations to the winners and their fans, and goonmiserations to the losers and the newly enlightened who come to realise they were always bad. please cum responsibly.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Captain Log posted:

He also landed that kick with his foot rather than shin. God drat.

It's a karate thing, Schilt used to gently caress people up with it and Katsunori Kikuno was extremely good at it before he decided to fight worse for no reason. It's pretty brave of Anderson to use it because it's really easy to hurt yourself catching it on an elbow.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Marching Powder posted:

it's a little weird to see a lot of attention being paid to the only significant strike andy landed when it made dc pause for about 2 seconds before continuing to do exactly what he wanted. if we're going to talk about rad kicks, cain wins by blowout.

i haven't watched either fight yet but i watch a lot of kickboxing and to me it's cool to see somebody not from a decades long karate background using the crescent kick so i understand if it's getting a lot of play. i hope it gets popularised in mma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Shumagorath posted:

Looks more like a front kick to me? Either way, Anderson got his start in TKD and if he somehow forgot all of that it's no stretch that he'd pick it up from Steven Segal world-class striking IQ Tekken Machida uhhhh

not to be confused with the other crescent kick:

the idea is it starts off looking like a roundhose but sneaks underneath the guard to the body, like the brazilian kick but from underneath instead of above

• Locked thread