Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Fat Samurai posted:

IIRC in the last Democracy LP goons abandoned their ideological differences in favour of hunter killer drones to kill political dissidents with, so maybe this won't be a trainwreck, either.

Anyway, rear end

I may need a link to this LP.

Let's roll Republicans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Rob Portman also seems like a decent human being, so there's that going to him.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

TheMcD posted:

I have no idea why Portman is included, by the way.

Welp.

Let's make it happen.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Rarity posted:

We cannot let the democratic voters in Texas make their decision before advertising on TV that Michelle Obama does not believe that #BlackLivesMatter

I can't believe this is a thing you can do, so we'll be in for quite a ride. But given our options and that we are just starting out, my vote goes to

ultrafilter posted:

Build the other two buildings in Texas and make the TV ad in favor of fighting ISIS.

Fundraising is important, but the other stats matter too.

• Locked thread