Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

its not the white supremacy stuff or the fact hes an unqualified boob whatever who cares

get this- the fucker doesnt understand shapes

like "lol whats a six pointed star made from two equilateral triangles" Jesus chrisf

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-uses-disneys-frozen-to-defend-tweet/ar-BBu2YNF?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hillary tries to be witty but shes clueless too

just say its the wrong shape smh

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Liberal media is clearly working overtime to smear God Emperor Trump.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

King TRUMP

about time

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think he is good, he is the kinda leader who would walk right up to Putin and be all like "suck my dick you fuckman"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
He scary because he's the only person in the world we should trust less than Kim Jong Un to have nuclear weapons?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
trump good. so what

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

He scary because he's the only person in the world we should trust less than Kim Jong Un to have nuclear weapons?

no its because hes bad at shapes read the op

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So it is ants again. Magestry.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
bernie write-in suck it

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

im gaye posted:

no its because hes bad at shapes read the op

Nobody does that poo poo.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Corker for VP. Chatt pride, yo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don't care for him much.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
part of me wants trump to win just to see what happens

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
if he doesn't win he's gonna have a show on fox news just trashing hillary clinton though lmao

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't thiunk that stuff's scary at all, but I watcht that Enfield exorcist movie all the way through w/o covering my eyes even once so maybe I'm just really brave and tough!

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

just want to watch the world burn

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

part of me wants trump to win just to see what happens

Are you stupid or something?

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Will someone, for the love of god, STUMP this man already smdh.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Hillary is 100x more likely to use a nuke than trump, goddamn how do people not get this

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

MAGA! :smugdon:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

ManDingo posted:

Will someone, for the love of god, STUMP this man already smdh.

You can't. You can't stump the Trump.

"You can't stump him!"

"Can't stump him, Jerry!"

"He won't be stumped!"

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

hillary more like SHILLARY

trump more like DUMP-ster fire

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

what the gently caress are shapes

-future leaders of the free world

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I'm going to vote Trump.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth posted:

Are you stupid or something?

I kinda know what he means. If there was a reality show where Trump could rule maybe a town with absolute power, I'd watch the hell out of it. Trump as president would be hilarious for people looking back on it in a couple of hundred years, it'd just suck for those of us living through it.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ok, with Hillary, I know exactly what will happen when she's elected: foreign wars. With Trump I have no goddamn idea, but my gut tells me it'll be worse than foreign wars, and that's why Donald Trump is scary to me.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

im gaye posted:

what the gently caress are shapes

-future leaders of the free world

trump when he looks at a world map

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
the star of david thing is soooooooo retarded

like I'm supposed to believe that Donald Trump is trying to appeal to anti-semites within the Republican Party with some subtle dogwhistle poo poo? Is this the 1950s when that might have worked?

also I love how all of the news media reporting on this nonsense mentions that the Hillary meme came from a "known white supremacist website" but they never mention the name of it (it's loving Reddit LOL)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Look at the issue more closely and you will see- trump is good.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I believe its best to take a step back and look at every candidate

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I distrust his piggy little eyes. Look at them.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

the star of david thing is soooooooo retarded

like I'm supposed to believe that Donald Trump is trying to appeal to anti-semites within the Republican Party with some subtle dogwhistle poo poo? Is this the 1950s when that might have worked?

also I love how all of the news media reporting on this nonsense mentions that the Hillary meme came from a "known white supremacist website" but they never mention the name of it (it's loving Reddit LOL)

maybe you should be more concerned that the candidate doesnt understand shapes

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Hillary Clinton is a dragon wearing human skin. I will take a piggy. At least piggy's are mammals. A pig can understand human concerns. A dragon, not so much.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

you should not be able to be a govmt official if you cannot pass a kindergarten level test on shapes thats just my opinion

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i get the feeling that his hair creeps off his head at night and eats small animals

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Im interseted in seeing what he does as president - thats been my position this whole time

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Savings Coupon posted:

Hillary is 100x more likely to use a nuke than trump, goddamn how do people not get this

Same reason they haven't clued in to how it's usually the Dems who erode social programs just so they can try to show how "responsible" their budgets are. Meanwhile Reps can't get away with doing the same because ppl will raise a stink.

It's like reverse psychology. If you vote for Clinton, she'll have to prove how tough she is (despite hr vagina!!) by starting a war or two and saying stuff like "oooh-rah!" while waving a baleen whale's dick over her head like a helicopter blade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

gently caress the ROW posted:

Im interseted in seeing what he does as president - thats been my position this whole time

it wont be an adequate indexing of shapes i know that

• Locked thread