Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Sweet ending to a sweet show. I was hoping for some resolution, but they pointed out they're in middle school, so hardly in a position to be making life plans, and I never really expected any sort of resolution. Plus, it's clear that Usami is gradually training him towards a preference for girls like her, so when he gives up on the 2d thing, she'll be in fine position to pounce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Collette was hiding in the locker again, during the '"confession" scene.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol if you ever give up on 2D

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Kytrarewn posted:

middle school

My default assumption is school anime is in high school so I didn't even notice this until they started talking about going on to high school and I was like what

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Polsy posted:

My default assumption is school anime is in high school so I didn't even notice this until they started talking about going on to high school and I was like what

They mentioned it in the first episode I think? I remember it because I was like, hold on, there's no way the club president is only 15.

• Locked thread