Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
I'm not sure about moving there for good right off the bat, but I think you can spend several years teaching English abroad in various Asian countries like Japan or Korea where the violence, shootings, and crime rates are so laughably minuscule in comparison to the US that their perception of America is that it's basically Thunderdome and Trump is Lord Humungus (at least this is what my Japanese gf says). And though full immigration is usually extremely difficult(especially in Japan) I know some westerners do end up moving there for good. Many marry foreigners, as has already been mentioned. Might be something to look into if you're tired of living in Murdertown, USA.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jul 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
Question for Euro goons: how accurate is the movie A Good Year? Do people in the French countryside really just work 12 hour weeks, then chill the gently caress out while drinking wine and chuckling at American protestant work ethic brain washing?

• Locked thread