Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Oh hey, another Koei Tecmo brawler! I'm guessing that you've played most of their selection, given the several LPs you've already done showing them off? Either way, this looks pretty cool at the outset.

It's good to hear Richard Epcar (as Zeed) continuing to get work. The man doesn't have all that much range (which is how I immediately pegged him as "that guy who does Batou's voice in most of GitS"), but he can certainly sell the hell out of that limited range.

I wouldn't call this to be terribly distinct from the Dynasty Warriors games, but that's not really a problem. KT's Dynasty Warriors series (including several spinoffs you've shown off like Gundam or Undead Knights) has almost always been about making a crazy brawler, potentially with additional strategic elements. Hence making a more "pure" beat-em-up is right up their alley.

Speaking of Undead Knights, it looks like KT swiped the grab from that to put in here? I'd imagine that doing so wouldn't be too hard, after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

The video cut out after less than six minutes. I'm guessing that was not intended?

• Locked thread