Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Half of these are so vague I don't know what they're about, and some of the ones I know about are so botched I struggle to figure out what position they're trying to take on the issue.

Wanamingo posted:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

I'm gonna be honest here, I have zero idea what this cartoon's even about

If I had to guess I'd say this was about the terror attacks in Belgium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Does this look like a tear shedding a tear to anyone else?

Looks more like its sweating to me, wait...
Tearor sweat?

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Jack Gladney posted:

That Trump one, Jesus. Are there any cartoonists tooting the Trump horn, or have they all abandoned him or fallen to silence on the issue?

I remember seeing a cartoon that was a parody of a famous Mussolini poster with Trump, his hair was shaped like the helmet. At first I thought it was an attack cartoon but the author was publicly supporting the bloke.

I can't find the image anymore as searching Trump and Mussolini gives me page after page of hostile images. but this was the image the artist used.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Abyssal Squid posted:

Worst Cartoon about Gun Control:

But there are restrictions on what chemicals you can buy and in what quantities. You can be investigated for buying too much fertilizer.

• Locked thread