Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Shinjobi posted:

I'm getting real sick of this poo poo already.

Thank your HNIC for this poo poo, master race baiter, motherfucker, muslem tit sucker, bathhouse sutra master, butthole surfer, card game cheater, beard to Michelle, boot licker, gimp suit fitter, pen and phone cocksucker

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Lord Binky posted:

I don't know what this means

It means that a can of beans and some free healthcare ain't gonna make me go back to my house and watch CNN quietly

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Black hides splatter

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

a fleshy snood posted:

This is Obama and the Liberal Democrats vision of Hope and Change in their America. Obama and the Democrats have done all they can to bring about anarchy and the destruction of the United States. The Liberals rejoice in the slaughter of Lady Liberty and the death of Patriots. They will not rest until America resembles Syria, Haiti, Africa, Afghanistan and Venezuela. To bring about this dream of theirs they will come out in droves to elect Her Royal Majesty Hillary Rodham the Corrupt. They will enjoy what they have wrought from the confines of their gated, walled and heavily armed multi million dollar compounds.

Feel. Let them all taste the flesh of our boot before they inhale their final heavy element

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
BLM is trash and everyone behind it swings from Obama's nutsack whilst espousing race hate. Time for them to eat acid

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!