Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Police scanner says black man with a rifle. Probably a deep cover plant working on behalf of the government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/michaelbautista86/videos/vb.100003576517454/899698650159344/?type=2&theater

Shootings happened at Mainstreet and Lamar.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Kennedy, First US Ebola, First Black Lives Matter attempted(?) cop assassination, Dallas is really raising it's public profile.

This is like the dozenth time this has happened.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Current count is 3-6.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

ethanol posted:

actually go out there and rush the cops with a baseball bat

If the information I've gleaned from twitter is correct, they'll buy you dinner if you do this.

EDIT:

Protip: you must be white.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 8, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

THE PWNER posted:

sorry cant have sympathy for ppl who willingly and knowingly joined up with the oppressive arm of the state because they wanted to opress

Is this directed towards the police or BLM?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

d&d doing what d&d does

Two lone wolf white militia nuts. They need to catch up.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Grant DaNasty posted:

Meanwhile in San Francisco, protesters are blocking highways.

http://www.ktvu.com/ktvu-livestream-2

And a BLM protestor in Portland pulled a gun.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Man, I needed that laugh.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Retail Slave posted:

So what's the alternative? No cops at all? I'm positive this solution wouldn't descend society into complete chaos.

I'd like to return to the wonderful times when police were effectively the private militia of the rich.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Retail Slave posted:

Ok, so how is the cop who responds to a call where some dude is beating the poo poo out of his wife/girlfriend protecting a corporate interest? How is the cop who arrests a guy who molested a child protecting a corporate interest?

Uh...

You're racist.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
There never was a shooter. The corrupt cops were killed by more corrupt cops in a bid to murder black people.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

These are the residual benefits of an otherwise classist and racist system. Like if you really can't understand how cops are used to keep down the poor you have a lot to come to grips with.

So, if I read you correctly, you are anti-cop and pro-NAMBLA?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

LGD posted:

Probably depends entirely on what preparations you made. I think once you get to the stage where you're ambushing and killing a bunch of police officers you're probably committed enough to keep going. I'd assume they'll either stick around, do the smarter thing and escape and try to set up another ambush later, or escape and then eat a bullet after they've had time to process things

I think the answer is: What Would Dorner Do?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

The word "benefit" works against your point young buck.

Residual implies neutral at worst, and I'm willing to exaggerate it to Pro.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

I don't shoot blacks but if you come at a cop I know is a racist poo poo, I'll stand w. him.

Wow, you make yourself sound like an rear end in a top hat.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

4outof5 posted:

oh please. oh please. oh please. Misguided SJW allies endangering the life of every BLM protester would be the cherry on this cake.

We have become DnD. Dnd is us.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

dethkon posted:

Holy poo poo! I didn't even know he was a suspect. What was he doing in Dallad??

Shooting cops, duh.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

Africa's a continent..

And actually not a bad place to be if you can afford a Range Rover.

Africa's a country in the United Nations of your heart.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

You realize that if the government wanted it then yes they would because they have more and better and holy poo poo people are weird

I mean. You know the government is made of people right?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

a fleshy snood posted:

jokes on you i live in canada Bitch

If that Toronto Pride parade is any indication you'll be signing the country over to BLM any day now.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

thunderchief posted:

wait what does any of this have to do with the Bureau of Land Management

Eminent domain is a bitch.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Philthy posted:

Need to get the gently caress out of this country.

I hear Mexico is lovely.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

Congrats. Give up you guns and be part of the solution.

"Citizens should be disarmed of legal guns because we should count on the police to protect us" is the current line?

When do we go back to "police should not exist because they do not protect us?"

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Philthy posted:

I want to keep my head. Where else.

Saudi Arabia is quite wealthy.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

Close enough to the muslim and black options.

To be fair Asians are the one population segment that commits mass shootings greatly over their population rate.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

My line is no guns. No guns for anyone.

So criminals are going to turn in guns out of the goodness of their hearts? Gun control is a wonderful idea, but quarantine is a preventative measure.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

:ssh: nothing you do and nothing you own will protect you

That is always true and always will be true, even in a world where guns never existed.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

ScrubLeague posted:

It's pretty cool the way this lone wolf action will victimize the lives of all black people starting immediately, the same way it never happens with whites.

Two people is not a lone wolf.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

That doesn't actually endorse adding guns to the mix though.

But guns give us cool action movies and video games.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

You've clearly never seen the movie Identity staring John Cusack and Amanda Peet.

Are you claiming the shooters are manifestations of your MPD?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

I'm claiming that John Cusack needs to get more work. He was America's sweetheart and could be again.

I think the door to America's sweetheart closes when you hit 50. Not to mention he has done work, his movie Cell comes out this week.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

Killing people is wrong

What about killing to save a life? Or if you're very bored?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Arghy posted:

I can't wait for them to capture 2 random black guys then declare they caught the suspects.

I can't wait for the suspects to proudly detail their murders and still have people claim it's a frame job.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I am just gutted by that Fox News footage. There has to be a line somewhere.

Nope. Welcome to the internet and the media addicted to it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I think the NY Daily News wins.

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/751217126959177728

Are we sure Trump wasn't both shooters using some sort of time travel device?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Ben Murphy posted:

I know how you feel when that white cop straight up murdered that black guy who was following police orders and he bled out in the car in front of his girlfriend and kid

The cop was Asian though?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

what about slavery/prison. whites are def winning if we give points to enslaving/imprisoning

lol

No, not by a long shot.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

he killed 4 people and shot 7 others. you feel there is an open question about his sanity?

Several people in this thread have been celebrating that, though? Including the person you're replying to...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

That seems irrelevant as I have not and I posted those words and I am me and not someone else?

Yes, but the person you replied to did, so :shrug:

• Locked thread