Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hoholun, The Son of Heaven, shall do good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

speaking as a tech guy, it looks like you have been hacked and will need to buy a new internet package. Call up your ISP and tell them you want to cancel and re-do your "fixings", aka service. But say "fixings" so they know you mean business

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope you like little roly poly bugs who just roll around on the floor and say duhhhh. that's Zack Sabre

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would imagine they're going to leave in basically 100% of the reaction for Cedric Alexander

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cedric should be the cruiserweight champions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I like zack sabre but only for his catchphrase of "harry potter isnt the only big fat man around these parts, in pretend. pretend very large fella. i am as well"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

referee is up to a count of 8 or 4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't allow anyone to think Striker wasn't quite bad enough to say that dumbassed thing and plenty more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u72DIB2bj0Q&t=639s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

paul london is saying more lately because they broke his tag title record. huge mark for himself and will run anyone's name into the dirt if it means any publicity at all. He was at an ECWA show that no one attended except me and he came down to the ring during a match and just stood in the middle of the ring screaming profanities and yelling out other wrestlers' private business and then laughing after each one. the two guys in the ring tried to brawl outside and wait for him to leave but he never did for the entire rest of the allotted time. i was offered a refund but paul longdon told them to rescind it immediately or he would never work them again and they did. still bugs me that they booked him to win the super 8 like right after that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

its time to stop being bitter about people being bitter about a bitter person. and to stop being bitter about that as well. Be a sweety pie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

on the other hand there were two lovely wrestlers in the tournament and one of them got his hand held until his end by Tozawa while the other had a, uh, rough time. the rest are actually good to great. honk honk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DON'T roll with being made fun of. it's not right.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

conspiracy theory: the signed guys should win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TJP is going to do the hot 2015 dance move while standing next to an ugly as hell trophy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WOW. if you hate tj perkins because of his awful MRA poo poo but you love aj styles in spite of him hating gay people and trying to kill them very often then you're all tangled up buster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Triple H uses his own stardom to put other things over, and I appreciate it

• Locked thread