Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

I got to wonder what exactly WWE will do with the CWC when it comes down to the last few matches. Will they let the last few go long to fill out the shows or would they do non-tournament matches with the eliminated dudes? Seeing as this is supposed to run through SummerSlam I also wonder if they could do a CWC showcase at TakeOver Brooklyn.

Its why I was disappointed to see that it was a standard tournament. I was hoping for more of a World Cup type deal, give these unknowns a little more exposure than a probable one and done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jenny Angel posted:

I like really armbars and really elaborate chain wrestling, so I'm hoping there's someone in this tournament for me

We have this Drew Gulak for you then.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

tell me about Anthony Bennett

he had no business being a number one draft pick and is one of the bigger busts in NBA history but not on the greg oden level since expectations weren't as high. he'd have been better going late lottery like he should have. odds are he'll be playing overseas before too long.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
They need to breathe fire and teleport around and stretch their limbs to smack people across the ring. That's the true Indian stereotype that I know.

• Locked thread