Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Want Slater to win it all but he's going to be murderlized by Tajiri in the first round :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bang3r posted:

Oh poo poo aus goon?

:hfive:

Adelaide goon even. When I first started watching NXT I was worried that much like how all Japanese wrestlers come from Tokyo as far as WWE was concerned, they'd only heard of Sydney. Then I heard "From Melbooooooorn, Australia, Emma!"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That was a fun show.

Look out next week Tajiri, Australia's gonna run right over you.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Between ZSJ's diapers and Jack Gallagher's high-ridin' undies the Poms need to sort out their trunks game.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What's with Dar's wrist kissing move? It looks like he's testing perfume or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What a show, goddamn. It's a proper shame that Kendrick is out though, as he was the only heelish type left.

Look, for example, at Swann vs TJP. Both have underdog hard luck stories - who's the crowd meant to get behind?

(Swann, it should be Swann)

• Locked thread