Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

nah i don't really watch TV. i'm more of a connoisseur of the finer things like video games and japanimation but i'll get around to it eventually. i'm up to the bit where that knight woman kicks the poo poo out of the hound

Well tell me when you catch up I have a nerd thing I want to talk to you about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*Starts selling "I voted" button for one copper piece*

*Starts selling "gently caress voting" buttons for one gold piece*

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that blue shotgun shell looks pretty spiffy, one of those please

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

see what you've done

you killed dgsw

i hope you're happy

I am

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

here, have a burger, fatty

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sintax posted:

Hmmm there have been some hear-tellings of some goings-ons about town and the news is bad news folks because there's a new TERROR in town and his name is Sintaxulusulesus the Necromancer!

I Cast Burning Fireball of Embers on all posters above me on this page, doing 20 dmg to each one (I rolled a d20 for each post just happened to come out all 20), the next 3 posters take 12 damage over time which reduces by 4 points for each post

Haaa ha! You imbeciles will all burn when you feel my VENGEANCE! You females might not had sex with me before but that won't matter after I gently caress your corpses!!

*flies around casting fireball spells very homosexually*

You didn't reach me, maybe come into the swamp and cast it again

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Get your votes in

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm voting for the Tall Bullet Party but I can't decide upon which of the nuanced tips I'd prefer to be fired into my skull. Tall Bullets' clearly the thinking man's party, for when you want a clean and reliable exit wound.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Honestly I'm mostly just amazed there are so many voting choices available in TYOOL 2016 sig heil

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
ill take the .410 with some ratshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If you're going .410 bore, you gotta go high brass.

• Locked thread