Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sheep-Goats posted:

No wonder your cat makes war upon you

*panther screams and growling in the darkness*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I don't even know gently caress, I'm drinking some elixer (Perrier) right now

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Man I don't even know gently caress, I'm drinking some elixer (Perrier) right now

For a few silvers more you could've had the dexterity boosting refreshment of Pellegrino

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*constructs cock fight ring*
*Waits patiently*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

*constructs cock fight ring*
*Waits patiently*

Oops I meant cock ring.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
*wearing a fake mustache* good sir is that hamburgers you are giving out? Why I haven't had one in a while!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*wears cock ring prominently displayed*

"Cock rings for sale! 125SP!"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Will Blazing Zero please report to the customer service desk?

You've won a price for your posting.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My game notes for today:

I passed out before I could put away my coconut curry last night. I tried to eat it this morning and it smelled horrible. I told my friend I'd meet him an hour ago but really I'm too busy hiding in bed.

Must resist the urge to retail therapy myself some marital aids

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jul 11, 2016

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Hmmm there have been some hear-tellings of some goings-ons about town and the news is bad news folks because there's a new TERROR in town and his name is Sintaxulusulesus the Necromancer!

I Cast Burning Fireball of Embers on all posters above me on this page, doing 20 dmg to each one (I rolled a d20 for each post just happened to come out all 20), the next 3 posters take 12 damage over time which reduces by 4 points for each post

Haaa ha! You imbeciles will all burn when you feel my VENGEANCE! You females might not had sex with me before but that won't matter after I gently caress your corpses!!

*flies around casting fireball spells very homosexually*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Sintax posted:

Hmmm there have been some hear-tellings of some goings-ons about town and the news is bad news folks because there's a new TERROR in town and his name is Sintaxulusulesus the Necromancer!

I Cast Burning Fireball of Embers on all posters above me on this page, doing 20 dmg to each one (I rolled a d20 for each post just happened to come out all 20), the next 3 posters take 12 damage over time which reduces by 4 points for each post

Haaa ha! You imbeciles will all burn when +- you feel my VENGEANCE! You females might not had sex with me before but that won't matter after I gently caress your corpses!!

Welp. My cock rings are -50 fire damage too bad no one bought one.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sintax posted:

Haaa ha! You imbeciles will all burn when you feel my VENGEANCE! You females might not had sex with me before but that won't matter after I gently caress your corpses!!

hmmm please calm down until the DM returns

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm gonna cast a regen spell on myself preemptively if that's okay and -

just, dump out the contents of this Milkshake from Just Ray's Diner into the trash fire as it tasted tested positive for antifreeze.

Mmm, aint nothin' like the smell of a molten malt chocolate on a Sunday afternoon... :coolfish:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Get yer votes in quick!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Where is Blazing Zero at, his prize doesn't seem to be doing so well, I think I should let it out of the box to get some air...

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I still don't know what we're voting for so I vote Bill & Opus

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I asked everyone if they were good or bad and only one guy said he was bad but it was the new guy and he's a loving div so maybe he doesn't know you aren't supposed to do that, anyway it was King of Bees

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
can i be a jedi

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Sheep-Goats posted:

I asked everyone if they were good or bad and only one guy said he was bad but it was the new guy and he's a loving div so maybe he doesn't know you aren't supposed to do that, anyway it was King of Bees

Well I know who I just voted for!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Greetings

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We have the dice rolls

d8 roll 1 = 4
d8 roll 2 = 3
d8 roll 3 = 8 (critical)

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i voted for 6

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

As the vote collector, and seeing that the mayor and town crier are derelict in their duties, I plan to announce the winner of our first lynching very soon.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hmmm it's

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you gotta read the sig to get that last post to work

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Professor Shark posted:

hey shark what's shaking? some pawgs maybe?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you gotta read the sig to get that last post to work

I have some bad news, I talked to lowtax and he said 95.7% of people don't display sigs.

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Dr Cheeto posted:

I need the town crier in my office immediately! And get me some drat coffee!

*Shows up Monday morning*

"Heard you wanted to see me? Sorry, It's been a busy weekend. I had some uh, 'business' to take care of."

business = pokeymans

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*places a hamburger on everyones porch*

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

I CAST MAGIC MISSILE AT THE DARKNESS

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

hey shark what's shaking? some pawgs maybe?

No, just "enjoying" the summer

I had an art idea that I've been thinking about pm-ing you about- have you watched the latest season of Game of Thrones??!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Professor Shark posted:

No, just "enjoying" the summer

I had an art idea that I've been thinking about pm-ing you about- have you watched the latest season of Game of Thrones??!

nah i don't really watch TV. i'm more of a connoisseur of the finer things like video games and japanimation but i'll get around to it eventually. i'm up to the bit where that knight woman kicks the poo poo out of the hound

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*sits down on the ground*

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OctoberBlues posted:

I have some bad news, I talked to lowtax and he said 95.7% of people don't display sigs.

you know what ocky blue i'm getting real tired of the atmosphere of hopeless negativism you're introducing to this place

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*closes eyes*

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

see what you've done

you killed dgsw

i hope you're happy

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

you know what ocky blue i'm getting real tired of the atmosphere of hopeless negativism you're introducing to this place

Would a veggie burger make you feel better? :)

This one's on me!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

see what you've done

you killed dgsw

i hope you're happy

Well yes, since I now compete against his horrid burger shop, I am quite glad.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I sat down to eat the burger and I noticed my tummy is getting a lil fat. Also the burger disappeared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
*comes in wearing a fancy wig* my heavens a burger shop!? How quaint, but what the hey, one burger please!

• Locked thread