Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
My only hope for Dishonored 2 is that its like D1 but longer. I'm in no rush to play it though so I'll just wait until after release to see how long it was from people who have beaten it, and possibly wait for it to go on sale. If its longer than D1 I'll probably pick it up at launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

veni veni veni posted:

They said it's about 50 percent longer so...15 hoursish probably?

I just hope they throw in some extra challenge stuff since there's no multi.

15 hours sounds good, I'm not expecting anything too crazy long but I beat Dishonored 1 and was honestly like "...that's it?". Although I did re-play a couple levels. IMO some of that should have been included in the base game or released as a free patch.

The DLC for Dishonored 1 really added a lot. Any word on post-release content for D2? Not that I'm in any hurry to pay extra.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Digirat posted:

Dishonored 1 takes vastly different amounts of time to play through depending on how much you care about stealth and explore the levels fully vs just murderbrawl your way through

Oh sure, but even taking my time with each of the levels... its just a handful. And they're not quite as replayable for me as the levels in, say, Hitman.

I snuck through each level and went for low-chaos my first run, and even then when I got to the last level I was saying "that's it?".

• Locked thread