Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This is the most badass story/puzzle game ive ever played. Its art direction is really good too. Don't spoil it just play it its really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

put it INSIDE the toilet. owned.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Topic Locked.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Topic Locked.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
hey op sorry your getting trolled. i think the game is really cool and better than limbo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

hey op sorry your getting trolled. i think the game is really cool and better than limbo

did you beat it yet? it reminds me of Another World a lot, but its kind of short

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i once babysat a few of my coworkers' children by letting them play my brothers ps4 and this one kid was really enthusastic about limbo.
my conclusion is: limbo, and probably inside, are good childrens games because awesome things happen with little effort from the player.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Yes, not bad. Except I hate when they never explain anything, you want to tell me a story - tell me a loving story.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I really enjoyed Limbo but it was so short and didn't offer anything in terms of replay ability. While this game looks cool, I don't want to spend $20 for another game with a 4-5 hour lifespan.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sekenr posted:

Yes, not bad. Except I hate when they never explain anything, you want to tell me a story - tell me a loving story.

no offense but you sound like youre supremely retarded and completely incapable of any sort of reasonable thought

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try inferring mate... That's what subtlety calls for.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*begins banging on furniture and walls in time with the apes on screen during the monolith scene in 2001 a space odyssey*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

*begins banging on furniture and walls in time with the apes on screen during the monolith scene in 2001 a space odyssey*

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

drat lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is hosed up and disgusting.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh no. the thread for inside is ruined lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh no. the thread for inside is ruined lol

this is what happens when you try to have some proper discourse in the pimp zone

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't get it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

OH!! Because the game's name is Inside, and the comic has the word 'inside' in it- okay. Okay I get it now,

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I beat the game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

I beat the game.

how loving cool is that last part

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it was insanely cool. whoever programmed that deserves hella daps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

blam

• Locked thread