Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I might be crazy but didn't some one make a post apocalyptic comic with Dilbert and Calvin and Hobs and a bunch of other comics from the paper mashed together except they were all super buff? If I remember right the bald kid from peanuts was the main character.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I just googled it and it's called weapon brown.

----------------

bean mom

Wade the Duck was smaller in the old days. Before the great wars.

Now he was a 50 foot tall abomination, with a steel beak that seemed more of a muzzle than an enhancement. They say his inner tube was popped one day, and he sank, unable to swim, into the depths of Lake Misketonic.

Down there, in the depths, he died a thousand times, and was reborn anew a thousand and one. He grew, and grew until his fetid undying corpse had entirely displaced the lake. A new inner tube affixed with the head of an ancient horror, was constructed by the enthralled barnyard animals that he called his friends. Imprisoned but radiating great insanity, were his muzzle to ever fall off, he would sing the song that would end the universe.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

I am a creature of Monday now. I cannot exist without it...

"and perhaps," cackled the mountain witch, "it cannot exist without those such as you, Cyberfield..."

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Warfield: I love wednesdays

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam

The man in slacks fled across the desert, and the lasagna cat followed.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok i think we have enough material to put together a pretty good story with pictures. I found a site that we could publish our work at:
https://www.fanfiction.net/comic/Garfield/

they have other stories there like:

"detective garfield and the O'Tabby murders"

and

"Garfield in: a monday too far"

deep dish peat moss

I'm actuall writing this for real and getting it published at Barnes & Noble now that they sell self-published books.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
immortan jon's garboys

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

immortan jon's garboys

----------------

Divine Blob
i need updates

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Monday. Monday never changes.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Another goddamn Monday, " Sgt. Garfield muttered as the sun rose over the dry wasteland before him. He rose, licked his wounds and like every morning, he began walking towards the rising, golden crusted, hot, melty sun. Ever further East, living in the hope that Europe, and Italy, had escaped the horrors of Death Monday.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

*cyberfield sprays mouth with string cheese*

witness me!!

• Locked thread