Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
And the best character in the Resistance franchise is--
Nathan Hale
Joseph Capelli
Seriously, crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
I played through about half of Resistance 1 but that's about it, the setting and story seem fairly interesting but I couldn't get into the games at all. Looking forward to seeing one of Insomniac's less good games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Breaking news, the Resistance game on the Vita, whatever it's called, is really bad.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

CJacobs posted:

:siren:Your avatar owns:siren:

Why thank you. I dug it up out of the Revelations 2 thread.

Blind Sally posted:

So I've heard. It's the only one I haven't played.

It's a passable FPS on the Vita, which means it's a less than good FPS. It's functional but bland as heck. They could have stood to learn from Killzone Mercenary at the very least.

You play as a firefighter who has to help the "Resistance" fight the Chimera when they invade Staten Island. It's super bland and the graphics are ugly as sin.

The only redeeming part is that the game has Henry Stillman for some cutscenes, but it's not that great.

I also just found out that it is the only other entry in the series that has Grey Jacks in it. Apparently they used them for some reason when invading the US.

IBlameRoadSuess fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 12, 2016

• Locked thread