Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was planning to watch one episode for novelty's sake, but i really like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how big are these puppets, anyway?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, i have no ability to pronounce or remember all those pinyin names.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
impaler seems like the sketchiest one of them all. juan is just following impaler, shang got manipulated into helping, dan fei is hopelessly naive, and the other two openly hate vape wizard. but impaler knows exactly who vape wizard is and is willingly participating anyway. heck, die kill die die die implied that what the "enigmatic gale's" deal is is common knowledge.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ha ha, dang. for the first half of the show, they weren't gathering allies for a heist. instead, they were gathering up enemies for shang to fight. i guess that explains why mr. bones' side had so few people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the idea of a heavy, edgeless sword is that it is specialized in breaking other swords. basically, he is incredibly well suited to beating mr. bones like an unruly child and for anything else he kind of sucks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suspect he stole all of their hearts

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because he stole mine

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is regrettable that shang never really fought anyone particularly impressive, but i guess a bunch of mooks or zombies actually gave him more of a challenge than mr bones would have.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think my favorite part is that for all of vapey's schemes, he still lost in the end.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that would be true if he was still trying to make a name for himself instead of joining a temple guard family

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't really understand that complaint. vapey lost that fight in every way that mattered to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pop team epic is a revelation

• Locked thread