Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Here we go! I am ready to die for humanity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpU8w27YB3c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

The Lone Badger posted:

Humans are actually the villains. The aliens are space-UN peacekeepers trying to keep a lid on these psychopaths.

What the gently caress is this pro-Advent propaganda doing here? :frogout:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

chiasaur11 posted:

I just assume "eccentric" involves a lot more... war crimes.

I read this in Taigen's voice. Fits 100%

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Calax posted:

Honestly I thought that was from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qehLhqLx6Ak

It's the same dude (or so I'm told), so it's not that strange for you to think that

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
The first soldier you could pick up as a monthly thing was my guy. You ever going to pick up squaddie Solberg, Jade?

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I don't remember if this came up earlier during Beaglerush chat, but I find it funny how he took credit for "Fix your game, Jake" to Jake Solomons face.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

CJacobs posted:

Every new enemy type we meet makes this game look less fun to play.

You do get a lot of abilities and ways to murder aliens in new and increasingly explosive ways, so it's not all that bad.

• Locked thread