Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
He justs want to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Spiderman sux

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drad_Bert posted:

Spiderman sux

you suck shithead

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Because he leaves web everywhere, who the gently caress do you think cleans that up because I'll tell you something it loving smells like tonsil stones and jizz.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
because by doing all his stupid web jumping flashy poo poo it's causing all these crazy loving super villains to think it's ok to go completley loving nuts trying to kill him I mean jesus christ they keep blowing up the city what the gently caress is it with these people in fuckign ANIME COSTUMES KILLING EVERYONE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RobattoJesus posted:

Because he leaves web everywhere, who the gently caress do you think cleans that up because I'll tell you something it loving smells like tonsil stones and jizz.

they only last 90 minutes.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Also someone collected statistics and you're 3x more likely to get spidermanned if you're black.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

rabble rabble posted:

because by doing all his stupid web jumping flashy poo poo it's causing all these crazy loving super villains to think it's ok to go completley loving nuts trying to kill him I mean jesus christ they keep blowing up the city what the gently caress is it with these people in fuckign ANIME COSTUMES KILLING EVERYONE

who are you? Dr Octavious?
He tried that poo poo and it didn't work

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RobattoJesus posted:

Also someone collected statistics and you're 3x more likely to get spidermanned if you're black.

miles morales can confirm this

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
he shot a black guy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RobattoJesus posted:

well now I wish I was black

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

he shot a black guy

no, he was a black guy

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
poo poo i forgot he was related to uncle ben

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

poo poo i forgot he was related to uncle ben

he let that guy die.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He does whatever a spider can and people are often freaked out by spiders

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i always like when they justify newspaper hitler's almost sexual hatred for spiderman by saying he only supports real heroes such as his son the astronaut werewolf

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drad_Bert posted:

Spiderman sux

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Sphinxster posted:

He does whatever a spider can and people are often freaked out by spiders

fair enough

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
How would we know if spiderman is black or not? We've never seen him without his mask, idiot.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
spider man posts in d&d on the reg

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zorodius posted:

How would we know if spiderman is black or not? We've never seen him without his mask, idiot.

I have. there is a white and black spider-man
You know its a comic book right?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
okay mostly i just really love that newspaper hitler's son is an astronaut werewolf

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgL8h_u2PHw

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

okay mostly i just really love that newspaper hitler's son is an astronaut werewolf

that is pretty funny

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
hey everyone

*squinting spidey eyes*

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

spiders aren't precogs. his powers are fuckin bullshit

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He is a nerd and the jocks want to beat him up and take his girl (who he is in the friend zone with anyhow). Then he discovers that with super powers he can bully the bullies and get the girl. The lesson is that nerds are losers and never get the girl, so improve your life by beating some people up!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The cops can't kill the suspect if Spider-Man captures them alive. Police snipers would be much more effective than Spider-Man at solving NYC's villain problem.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
The Man Wolf!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDDERMAN!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

He is a nerd and the jocks want to beat him up and take his girl (who he is in the friend zone with anyhow). Then he discovers that with super powers he can bully the bullies and get the girl. The lesson is that nerds are losers and never get the girl, so improve your life by beating some people up!

yeah, but then his rear end in a top hat neighbor breaks her neck

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah, but then his rear end in a top hat neighbor breaks her neck

not even his neighbor. it was his friend's dad and said dad was banging her on the reg.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Snake-man and Stinging-jelly- man have the exact same problem

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

not even his neighbor. it was his friend's dad and said dad was banging her on the reg.

how the gently caress didn't Mephesto get rid of that?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GWEN! NOOO!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe she shouldn't have been loving his archnemesis, then.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Remember in the Tobey Maguire Spiderman, he had that super cute neighbor girl who had a crush on him and was really nice to him and made him food and stuff. And Spiderman just shooed that pussy away cause he was going for that stuck up, self-involved and annoying bitch Mary Jane.

hosed up imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

maybe she shouldn't have been loving his archnemesis, then.

that didn't really happen. We clear on this

• Locked thread