Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

daslog posted:

Phil just trashed how the USGA sets up golf courses in his press conference. He's right too.
That's because Phil can't hit fairways :ssh:

Because of the Olympics, the PGA Championship is moved up and will be in only 2 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobble Snarf
May 27, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

That's because Phil can't hit fairways :ssh:

Because of the Olympics, the PGA Championship is moved up and will be in only 2 weeks.

Man, I couldn't care less about the Olympics and their interference with Fedex Cup prep. I hope the PGA sees both of these players playing unreal golf again.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
I was playing in Birmingham during the final round. I was able to listen to the close of it on XM satellite radio. What a finish by Stenson. He sounded unbeatable today.

I need to hear or read the transcript of Phil's post round press conference(s).

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Kameh posted:

I was playing in Birmingham during the final round. I was able to listen to the close of it on XM satellite radio. What a finish by Stenson. He sounded unbeatable today.

I need to hear or read the transcript of Phil's post round press conference(s).

PM us for your paypal address ??

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
Mmm Sergio, coming through for me.

Josh Lyman, EnsGDT, DJExile, mattfl, BCRock, daslog, Keyser S0ze - I would take golf balls from Lostgolfballs, but honestly, I live 25 minutes from the LGB warehouse, so I'll just PM my PayPal address to y'all so you can just send :20bux: instead of paying crazy shipping costs.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kameh posted:

Mmm Sergio, coming through for me.

Josh Lyman, EnsGDT, DJExile, mattfl, BCRock, daslog, Keyser S0ze - I would take golf balls from Lostgolfballs, but honestly, I live 25 minutes from the LGB warehouse, so I'll just PM my PayPal address to y'all so you can just send :20bux: instead of paying crazy shipping costs.

No pm's here so email to mattfl @ gmail.com

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Payment sent.

loving Sergio. :argh:

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

mattfl posted:

No pm's here so email to mattfl @ gmail.com

Done.

And if you guys just want to keep in the spirit of the bet and send golf balls, I play Nike RZN Platinum or Sergio's balls (HEH), Tour Preferred X. They're out of stock at LGB with the TPX, but Lethals are excellent, too.

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/taylormade/taylormade-lethal.html

Here's a link to Nike RZN Black, which I've been meaning to try.

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/nike/nike-rzn-black.html

Here's Nike RZN Platinum.

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/nike/nike-rzn-platinum.html

Gobble Snarf
May 27, 2014

Andrew Johnston: greatest golfer?

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Played golf this morning and was able to avoid hearing anything about what was going on. Just finished watching today's round on the DVR and holy poo poo - those were two of the best final rounds in a major ever played and they happened to be in the same group on the same day. Incredible.

Stenson and Phil were on another planet today.

Kameh, pm me your PayPal.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

BCRock posted:

Played golf this morning and was able to avoid hearing anything about what was going on. Just finished watching today's round on the DVR and holy poo poo - those were two of the best final rounds in a major ever played and they happened to be in the same group on the same day. Incredible.

Stenson and Phil were on another planet today.

Kameh, pm me your PayPal.

Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gobble Snarf posted:

Andrew Johnston: greatest golfer?

this is goddamn amazing

Kameh I'll get you your money

• Locked thread