Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i would like more figgies. currently around 5.96 or something. wanna break that sweet 6.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

what the gently caress is a groat

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

a deece three and two halves figgies

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Sometimes when friends and I are having phone size competitions, I hold up my kindle and say "look how farkin big my phone is, mate" and their jaws drop for a minute or tow. And then I reveal I had just hoodwinked them, at which time hearty chuckles erupt from us all and fill the room.

i would respond to this, by attempting to pick up my televsiion. i say attempting, because it is extremely large, also i am etremely weak

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

zen death robot posted:

if you can comfortably grip a football to pass it then the iPhone 6 is a good sized phone for your hand

as a football-thrower and iPhone 6-haver, i can confirm this.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

any larger would just be stupid though. as a former note 2 haver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i can palm a basketball but they still too big

• Locked thread